Thursday, August 27, 2009

StandTall

So I actually figured out why I'm sooo tired. I realized that other than public holidays- my birthday is the only day this year i've taken off work. Other day or two taken off was spent travelling or doing something.

Anyway, my main post can be found HERE!!!!

15 comments:

Sassy Trends said...

Eoooooooooooooooo!
Im first for the first time on Tigeress's blog ooooo. chei!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Sassy Trends said...

So you figure out you need plenry days off abi?
Good for you sha... o necessary.
Chiao!

NaijaBloke said...

See this Tigeress o. U wan dey use way for us abi ...talk say her main post dey somewhere .....no be interview we wan ready jo ...lol

bob-ij said...

4th!! hey!

x!

Buttercup said...

5th! You see! I knew what I was saying when I said that you should take time off on your previous post. Epele o. Enjoyed your interview :)

doll (retired blogger) said...

i can relate with this...i need a break too

LusciousRon said...

Try to take a week off. Pele

LusciousRon said...

Try to take a week off. Pele

Vera Ezimora said...

I need an entire year off. Not because I work too hard per se but because I deserve a vacation, darn it! LOL.

Nefertiti said...

My dear, try take am easy o.

off to read now.

The Activist said...

So Standtall interview the mighty Tigress? Let me go read.........

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

happy bday babe!!!!

Olufunke said...

Pele, How are you doing now?

TayneMent said...

I am in awe of workaholics. I have no idea what that feels like. I take days off for the heck of it.

Tigeress said...

lol@ Sassy Trends. congrats on being 1st.

NB- how naow? U good?

Dante- watch out for this NB guy- he wants to collect e-wife from you o. I don warn u now- cos dis one that i dont hear from you anymore. Out of sight is out of mind o, baby (said in 'tick' Igbo accent).

Burracup- u sharp! lol! u were so right. And that break i shall take soon. Thanks me dear.

Doll- pele.

LusciousRon- thanks- i'll do just that.

Vera- what u need to do is marry a rich man. then u'll be able to take a whole year off work. Come to think of it- not a bad idea o. Make i shine my eyes well well.

Thanks Neff. :)

LMHO@ Standtall. thanks once again.

SD- muchos gracias me dear- i appreciate. Better late than never. lol!! So next time i'm in MD- i'll give u a shout.

Olufunke- thank u so much. I'm good. I really appreciate it. U nko? u good?

Taynment- i wont call myself a workaholic- i'm a temp staff- no work- no pay.