Saturday, August 22, 2009

Did my Loins Betray me?

With this song playing need I say more? lol!! Not only did i get me snog, i got A LOT mooooooorrreee thn that. SB did stuff to me that.............that when i think about it- I get goose bumps. hehehehehe!!!























YEH RIGHT!!!! Birthday sex ko, Bday sex ni. Sey wetin? All you naughty minded people! LOL!!! No I did not get laid. Sorry to dissappoint you guys- I know you were hoping to get some kinda steamy hot gist. But it was fun hanging out with SB. Bless him. But back to my bday itself- i honestly didnt do anything. And pls my people- no need for sympathies. I actually was fine. From Thursday nite till this morning I was actually happy/in a good mood....until I remembered that my condo is still empty- meaning I still have to pay rent and mortgage at the same time. That killed my natural high o. So now i'm moody. But wetin person fit do other that to trust God and believe there is a reason for everthing. Maybe I'm meant to move back to the Chi?

But back to my bday. I want to thank you very very very much to all of you that wished me a happy bday be it on blogsville/FB/Email/text or IM. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. So yes o, i'm now a big girl. I can legally drink.

I'd like to say well done to Vera for today's show. And a good job to all the co-hosts. Meanwhile all of una way dey chat for forum- in front of all of you I cast my fishing rod and caught 'fish'. Now let me go and assess the NB fish to see if I wan/fit chop am. Hehehehehe! Oh SNAP!!!! Dante babysweetie, I'm just joking o! I only have eyes for you. And as for the Busola chic- OMeffing D!!!! Seriously?

29 comments:

Rebirth said...

First!!!
Oh snap! See me waiting to read if birthday sex is actually as great as jeremih described it!
Lol! Glad u had fun tho. Happy sweeet 16th once again

NaijaBloke said...

Hmmmm ......I reserve my comment ....Happy birthday in arrears sha ....the fish na catfish or tilapia?...lol

Ms. 'dufa said...

Happy b'day in arrears. Hope u had a good one. Sent a mail cos that number u put up didn't work, i kept on getting this funny voicemail-like thingy.

You took us high, thinking we were about to read bout your b'day sex..then you left us low...lol

Ebony~!* said...

see me seriously preparing my eyes to read some kind thnigs.....kaiiiii o!!!

bumight said...

happy birthdayyyyyyyy!!!!!
are u sure there was no birthday sex? as in sure sure???
lol

anyways, the most important matter is that my birthday cake needs to arrive whether na by fedex, or ups or ofe!

Kookie said...

All these Gist lovers O! Thats why they got here with a quickness. I love your work T snatching NB from the lake like that with all those other fisherwomen trying to catch his attention!

Kookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CaramelD said...

I won't lie.....I rushed over to your blog with speed. [sigh] :)

Fabulo-la said...

Loool! See as amebo full blogsville!
Me sha, Im dying to hear about the fish u snapped o!
Na catfish abi na tilapia?
lol

Thank God u had a good birthday.
Looking forward to another 30 years?
lol

Tomibecca said...

See me eager to see hot gist!!..LOL.
Sorry bout you being moody about rent and mortgage.Na to trust God oh...HAppy Birthday in Arrears babe!

mizchif said...

Happy Birthday! Good to know you were at least happy. My dear, nice fishing skills oh, i see you!

Had to leave in d middle of the show, pls come and tell us what Busola said.

Nice Anon said...

Keep us posted on the "fish".

TRYBES said...

Glad you had a beaurriful day..

Please come back and fill in the dotted lines o..My ears are itchy right now so dont keep us waitin for this new catch..or is it new nest of "fishes" that your game caught..

Lady X said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good day o but onto the main matter!
Tigeress how could you do this now? After reading the first paragraph, I was really scrolling down to read juicy gist then I saw the first two lines. I bit my finger!!

bob-ij said...

My midn went oh...I was like go girl!!...lol oops!!...lol it's nice you enjoyed ur birthday..Leos are the fiercest. But y are you betraying leos..your supposed to be Lioness not a Tigeress oh! Isn't it Leo the Lion..hmmm

x!

bob-ij said...

My midn went oh...I was like go girl!!...lol oops!!...lol it's nice you enjoyed ur birthday..Leos are the fiercest. But y are you betraying leos..your supposed to be Lioness not a Tigeress oh! Isn't it Leo the Lion..hmmm

x!

Myne said...

Bad girl. you almost got me there. LOL. You were great on Vera's, kudos...

cici said...

Lol...u almost got me.., well atleast u had fun in ur own way..., loved u on vera`s show i was listening

aloted said...

happy belated birthday dear....wishing u God's favor all d days of ur life

chayomao said...

i actually thot it wld surpass Jeremiah's description. kai!
there is always next year...lol
Happy belated

Anonymous said...

Many Birthday blessings oh!

hehehehe I was about to rain abuses on you for selling out on us! chai.....you had me I swear!

BSNC said...

hahah u got me there, i was like someone got her freak on..


thank God for adding another year to your life..

Original Mgbeke said...

Chei, I was all excited too. LMAO, see as you just do us 419. Happy belated birthday Lady! Darn, I missed the show.

~Sirius~ said...

Glad it was an all good feeling.

You deserve it.

And the realities of bills suck.......

Really can't wait for the time when thinking of bills would be like going to the toilet to wee....easy peasy!


Bless SB....Nice to have good company.

doll (retired blogger) said...

LOL...no bday sex???

N.I.M.M.O said...

Chei! See as you just burn everybody's cable?

Anyway, there's always next year.

Many happy returns jare.

LG said...

mamy many manyyyyyy happy returns dear'

Buttercup said...

Loool Tigeress! Glad you enjoyed your day. Good luck with your condo issue o..