As you (and the whole world) all know- my baidai is 2mrw (lol) and to be honest I have nothing planned. No need for sympathies my people- it is not a sad situation. So I’m taking the day off and plan on sleeping my life away and maybe go out for drinks (even tho i don't drink) with my colleagues later on. And o yeah i'm gonna cook fish stew. Yum-yum, I can’t wait. Anyway, Soulja Boi sent me a text message…… OMD, ‘yawl’ don’t know about my tattooed-up Soulja Boi. Eeemmm….I’ll try and make this quick. SB is a year younger than me, same height as me (5"6- lol) and is in the Army. He actually just got back from his 2nd tour in Iraq shooting US ‘enemies’ (according to Bush). I met SB last year shortly after moving to Brick City. SB is sooooo not my type look-wise but that’s not even why we’re not together. SB is a man-about-town guy. A ‘jaya-jaya’ boy that likes his o wa n'be’s (live band parties). A guy who is well known in the Garden state for his bad boy/womanizing ways. A former naughty boy trying-to-be-good-turned-soldier guy. Personality wise he’s too out there for me. And someone who comes from a deeply rooted Yoruba background, him being the first born comes with a lot of pressure/expectations/responsibilities. For me- life isn’t that serious. I’m a first child and a first grandchild and I don’t have that much pressure- I can't deal. Plus, even though he did want a relationship with me, dude isn’t thinking of settling down anytime soon (like in 4-5years time). But OMD SB is one of the sweetest guys ever! And I actually do have a soft spot for him.
You see, we women tend to fall for a guy because of his actions and not necessary for his looks. Why I like SB? When I moved, I didn’t have my stuff with me- they were in transit from the Chi. But during the waiting period SB took the initiative to buy me a few food items (despite not having much on him) such as beans, gari, maggi, pots etc. I mean, MAGGI for crying out!!!! i know its not much, but it's the thoughts that counts. He also brought a projector so I could watch dvd’s using my laptop. I mean what guy does this? Guys only think of their prick-nah? What guy pays attention to girls needs and takes the initiative to take care of her? A girl he’s not dating or married. Most girls would have to ask the guy first. Now tell me, which girl would not be touched by such actions? And to top it off dude will hang out at my place and not perve on me. I mean, what guy has a beautiful soul like this? I mean I won't even front I was on HEAT during that period. I was hot and would pace up and down my apartment, toss and turn on the bed and all he’ll do is laugh at me. I mean don’t get me wrong, he did make a pass which I nipped in the bud but he respected it and didn’t pressure me- cos it wasn’t do or die for him. After all- it’s something he can easily collect else where- nah?
So I get a text from him:
SB: Gud morning huns. Thought of u all nite. Hope u ok
Me: I’m good my dear. How r u?
SB: I will be. I will be ova there tonite
Me: U will? Thank u so much.
SB: Don’t thank me. I miss you and ur touched? Lol
Me: U know it’s my bday 2mrw…..
SB: I know. N I wonna be d first to wish u a happy birthday n kno mayb I might get lucky lol
Me: Lwkmd! U never know
SB: LOL!
During this text message exchange- I was thinking….’Nig…’ puhlease- na yam! But from no where my loins betrayed me and got excited. It got excited at the thought of the possibility of getting ‘some’. WTF?!!! How could it involuntary get excited without my authority? That kini? Sey wetin? I won't lie I felt embarrassed at myself. Thank God I’m black cos I went red and my ears were burning. So what do ‘ywal’ think? Is it gonna go down? Am I actually gonna get my birthday snog I so desire?
Come back here tomorrow and find out. :):):)
p.s. Snog means kissing. NOT sex!
53 comments:
FIRST!!!!!
yipeee!
will be back to read!
take that shona!!!!!
Shona, i don't know how this happened.
quite rightly so
you deserve to have someone set your chimney on fire especially on your birthdays
here is to plenty of fireworks
and i hope you do kiss and tell
LMAOOOOOO, you are hilarious! You want some good ol' Bday sex...oops snog. Hahahahah, I no blame you sha o. SB does sound pretty sweet...
Dunno why I've always imagined you to be about 5'9 or so.
thank God u clarified the meaning of snog cos i was going to shout 'birthday sex'...lol.
you never know sha so ill still shout it:BIRTHDAY SEX.LWKMD
Someone is gonna get some, na na na na na. Lol. Enjoy, and happy bday.
Leggy u said my thots...
Happy birthday, girl..and yeah i'm holding my breath
Snog!! I thot you wrote 'birthday song', me and my 'clean' mind.
Kai! The soldier gonna play you like a marching band.
Front and center, right abouuuuuuut turn!
happy birthday in advance..make sure you have fun o!
Hee Hee Hee!
When you said Soulja Boy sent you a msg I thought you were talking about the real Soulja Boy! I was ready to type áhn Ahn Tigeress! Why have you been holding out on us'? Na so life de?'
But I like this version of Soulja Boy! He sounds very sweet and thoughtful. Why don't you want to give him a chance?
happy birthday already!
hope you have a smashing day and its okay to sleep it away... aint nothing wrong with that ...
but sha! this soulja boy has you where he wants you!
how many guys will do what he did? plenty! for a girl who is a potential "many things"...so there!
you are such a gunner for this soulja boy! i dont even know why you are posing! i cant wait to hear the juicy details....
please come back here to tell us!
lol...girl see me see trouble...i was thinking shagging not just snogging o...now that my mind is out of the gutter...i say...kisses are sweet and for your bday u deserve to be showered with them... so i say yes
happy bday for tommorrow
I swear to God this post sounded so sarcastic...very sarcastic in fact...I certainly cannot tell why still...
i see fireworks ushering in tmrw...
Happy birthday in advance....
Aww, soulja boi sounds sweet, me thinks you should give him a chance.
You should get your birthday snog, it's just a snog afterall, just hope your loins don't betray you again and lead it to sex lol
Happy Birthday in Advance!
Cant stop laffin at @ NIMMO's comment--
Someone is not tellin all the details oo..wink wink
Happy birthday in adv and where's the party at else i will be gate crashin if you no send iv sharp sharp..LOL...
Jeremiah's birthday sex is playing in the background.
Happy birthday tigeress... lol @ NIMMO's comment.
Hv fun joo...and happy sexing :-) at least thats the definition i'm sticking to. lol.
Lol...Hmmmm Birthday Sex/Snog...ok o.
We'll be waiting for the 411, u already knw...lol
Have a blessed day dear!!!!
Bumight!Bumight!Bumight!!!! Blame me being away from my notebook...BUMIGHTTTT!!!
Nways Happy birthday dearest twinny!!
eeess a lie jo! Snog means the horizontal mambo!! :) jk.
Happy early birthday!!
happy birthday in advance gurl...will b back to hear the birhday gist...lol
LOL!! this was funny. It's just a snog na...go right ahead.
SB does sound sweet.
lmao @ without my authority! I think a snog & birthday cuddle are in order! Heppi Heppi bethiday!
lmao @ without my authority! I think a snog & birthday cuddle are in order! Heppi Heppi bethiday!
lmao @ without my authority! I think a snog & birthday cuddle are in order! Heppi Heppi bethiday!
lmao @ without my authority! I think a snog & birthday cuddle are in order! Heppi Heppi bethiday!
Waoh... it's all good ooo after all na sleep you dey even plan to sleep all day...lol
But anywhichway... I think the guy aint that bad, some very bad guys with bad histories can change you know when they have that tot behind their mind that.."They have a very soft spot for someone"
Aw you dey?
Enjoy your burthday mii dear?
xx
hmmmmmmmm big sister!!!!!!!! i hope u got some. im so sad i couldnt make it for ur baidai.... sha come and give us full gist
I cant wait to read......Have fun jare....Norrin do you .
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're the 3rd person i've wished happy birthday today, my puupy love and my boss........today must be a really great day to be born.
LOL @ you & SB.......
Nothing do you jare.
Tigress, Tigress, Happy biday to you, happy biday to you.
Olojo ibi, ijo kan e o, se were ko da wa lo hun
May your eyes see your dreams come to pass.
May your fountain ever flow and and your light ever glow
May this new year, this new decade be your best ever.
God would fulfill the desires of your heart.
and may we on blogs ville get our own share of the 'biday' cake and e-drinks PLEASE O!
I say Amen for you.
So what happend with the soja-man?
first of all, happy birthday to you...secondly, i think you should get some, however it shouldn't mean you guys owe each other anything afterwards...have mad fun today, ok...TGIF
happy birthday dearie, best wishes in all your endeavours. have a great year love.
It is officially your birthday. Happy Birthday!!!
Hope you did get some.
He had me at Maggi, no lie. Happy Birthday......
Happy birthday! Many more years.
happy birthday, love!!!!!!!!! u r birthday mates with my father-in-law!!!!!!!!! He's 65 today, & we r tres celebrating. May u live to have all the blessings he has been showered with in this life, despite all the trials he has had to live through. U r blessed!!!
p.s: hey, nothing wrong wit getting some birthday snog oh. though, won't advice u on d birthday sex sha. did it once wit some dude who only looked good cos he cared to take off time to spend d birthday wit me. by d next morning, he'd lost his luster & dat was d end of a good friendship.
Happy Birthday in Advance. Abeg kiss jo and get some if you feel like. Life is too short. Meee, I am all for romance.
Happy Birthday beauriful..Cant wait to hear a minute by minute account of how it all went down..
Have a wonderful day and may this new year bring you all that you have ever wanted and open new doors of oppurtunities for you..
Enjoy your day!
Happy buffday hun...wish I was there would have taken you to the cheesecake factory.
I mean, do you know how many times you wrote "I mean" in this post? I mean, seriously! I mean, you also say it a lot. I mean, it's not like I don't like it ooo. It's cool, you know.. I mean... you know... Hehe.
Ehen... Souljah Boy! Hahaha. Aww. Darn loins! How dare they betray you? People can be so rude! U think u know someone and then you find out that you really don't. Oh, the disrespect!
Soooo all this one you dey yarn na Oyibo you dey speak. Whether na kiss or na snog, we both know what you want. Just ask your loins.
That said, please let us know HOW it happens. We already know what will happen. What we don't know is HOW it will happen.
Keep us posted ooo!
FYI: I'm still VERY, VERY, VERY mad @ you for taking that rubbish girl, Bumight out to lunch. How dare you?? "I mean" how dare you?!
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great one!!
lol @Vera
yeah, girl..had to come back to say proper happy Birthday..u share the day with one hot friend of mine..
Hope u have a blast and remember our ears are itching already ooo.
Enjoy
Happy birthday. So did u get snogged?lol
Happy birthday. So did u get snogged?lol
Happy birthday...
lol no be yam, na beans.. so gist us oo
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear tigeressssssssssssssss, .....happy birthday to you.
Happy Birthday! I kno... some people just enter your life at the perfect time..and say/do what you really want/ want to hear!
x!
Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day? Lemme go and read..
Hmmm! *sings Jeremih's Birthday Sex*
Post a Comment