Monday, August 17, 2009

Maintain Healthy Mind and Body

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In
> Your Parked Car With
> Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
>
> See If They Slow Down.
>
> 2. On all your check stubs
> stubs, write ' For Marijuana
>
> 3. Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you
> get.
>
> 4. Order a Diet Water
> whenever you go out to eat,with a serious face.
>
> 5. Sing Along At The Opera.
>
> 6. When The Money
> Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won!
> I Won!'
>
>
> 7. When Leaving the Zoo,
> Start Running towards the Car Park, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives!
> They're Loose!'
>
> 8. Tell
> Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy,
>
> We are Going To Have To Let One Of
> You Go.'
>
> And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
>
> 9. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND
> ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.

24 comments:

Rebirth said...

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so gonna try a few of these things....... hehehehehehe......

Blogoratti said...

Imagine the look on the face of the children @No.8,lol.

Kookie said...

LOL @ number 8 I can see my mum saying that when we were younger...lol

And number 9..not so insane O because how do I know it fits!

Original Mgbeke said...

LOL. I've seen this before but it's always hilarious to re-read.

Scarlet said...

Diet water??? gosh by the time i got there i couldn't hold it in. This is soo hilarious

cici said...

lwkmd ooo........

chayomao said...

lwkmd..
how do i carry out number nine?
what will i be testing it on? lol
Damn.
Maybe i cld try number 6, but peeps gonna think this black chica don kolo.

P.S. what has been one year?

Anonymous said...

lol @ no 4...diet water? n with a serious face too...nice one.

NaijaScorpio said...

lol... very good tips. I might try the "for marijuana one" out. If anything happens, i will be blaming u!

BSNC said...

lol funny tips and good as well..

TRYBES said...

Ok--Number 6 works good for me cuz i like money no be small..and um..hmmn...that no 9 is somthing else oo...

Yea but i think those condoms comes in different sizes like large,x large, xxxx large so aint nothin bad if i decide to ask for the fittin room to see what fits ..hahahahahhahahahha!!!!!!!!!

Myne said...

All are very funny but I like no3 best.

Tomibecca said...

LOL
Love number 7!!People would be so freaked OUT..

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOOO...............HILARITY

downtheaisle said...

LOL, I can imagine myself doing number 6 at naija ATM, when there's a queue behind, I'm sure they will tie me up..lol!

Sassy Trends said...

lmao!
Oh pls madam tigeress... na which kain tips be this ones biko?!!!
The condom thing is way off..lol, wish I had a ****, won't have mind trying out that...lmao!
lwkmd!!!

Unknown said...

lol....ing @ fitting room....shld try that out soon

QMoney said...

Hi dear,thanks for all your messages.i appreciate it.
Its #2 i want to try,they are only suppose to report fraud not cases like that now abi?lol

doll (retired blogger) said...

hmm

LusciousRon said...

Now that, is a serious case of insanity! I can't stop laughing.

Anonymous said...

lol...coolll..lwkmd.
it sounded so crazy.

AliceDCL said...

hilarious

princesa said...

Serious WERE!!!

Enkay said...

hehehehe! So funny!

Diet Water indeed! lol!