The astonished woman replies, 'I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?'
'Listen up, damn it. I said I want to join this damn church!'
'I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this church.'
The secretary leaves her desk and goes into the pastor's study to inform him of her situation. The pastor agrees that his secretary does not have to listen to that foul language.
They both return to her office and the pastor asks the old geezer, 'Sir, what seems to be the problem here?'
'There is no damn problem,' the man says. 'I just won $200 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to join this damn church to get rid of some of this damn money.
'I see,' said the pastor. 'And is this bitch giving you a hard time?'
***************************************
Check out this clip. I only watched it once- cldn't bear watching it again. It's like WTH?!!! Is it real?
****************************************
28 comments:
1st
yes, its funny
Whoa!!
its a lie jo I dnt think that video is real!
it cant be jo..
lol...i was waiting for the video to actually start..lol
that pastor is on top of his issues! see how he is blending! hilarious!
if that video is true, that man has 9 lives.... however i do think its true.. irony of life, someone people fall down 2 staircases and break a neck... and some fall down 20 and walk on! shit happens! its life
WOW!!!!
The only logical explanation i can think of for that video (except d possibility of it being fake) is that he was probably so drunk he didnt feel anything!!!
lwkm..smart pastor, one might say but then the extent to which man can compromise his principles for money ic sometimes stunning!!
Ouch,that gotta hurt.
LOL @ "is the bitch giving you a hard time?"
lmao.....thats so funny..."money talks bullshit walks"
"biatch giving u a hard time?' lol
Some messed up shit!
lol@ the pastor..making no pretenses about what he wants.
Replayed the video like 5 times.. still cant for the life of me decide if its real or not. WTH?
LMAO..I don't even blame the pastor at all. Who doesn't want money in this season of the so called recession.
lmao!!!
heheh but the video looks fishy...na so erson wey car don jam dey do? when e no be hancock...
Omo is simply talking and the pastor change level sharp sharp
Omo is simply talking and the pastor change level sharp sharp
LOL
On top $$$$
Na wa for that pastor oh!
hehehhe LMAO at the Pastor. Money talks mothersuckers. hehehehehe. And that video is soooo NOT real. No way the human body can withstand that sort of thing and still get up and walk. No sir, I am not buying it.
Now that's a world pastor lol
Not even the pastor turned away from that money...he thought if cussing is going to get this church some mula then heck I'll cuss too..LOL!!
BTW I hope some-one told Tisha that I'm the Honorary First on this blog..yep this is one blog I can claim the top spot!!even in retirement i can still be FIRST!! Mind over Matter..LOL!!
What money can do!
Loooool!
Lol funniest story ever!... Money=results! lol..And umm I hope this video is a movie of some sort...or isn't real because it will onlyheighten my feart of stairs!...eeeeek!
x!
dt vid cnt be 4 real..damn!
Just cant get my guards on laughin really hard..LMAO!!!
lol, read of that joke but in this case it was a naija bank and a foreign investor.
Nice
Aw you dey?
xx
lol what will money not cause. I don't think the video is real, the guy would have been dead by now...
that video...i doubt it, no human walks away from shit like that. u gotta be like freaking incredible hulk but to have ur bones granulated.
lmao@ d pastor!
Post a Comment