Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wife, I love u but my baby mama comes 1st

I know I just posted something recently but I just cld not help but post this. So in my last post PMS'ing and Youngins isn't helping. I spoke about Youngins. Between the time I posted that blog and today, Youngins has said a few things that has made me dumb founded and weak. I don’t even know why it’s bothering me- BUT IT IS!!!! And I feel like smacking him black and blue. I think I actually might have developed a soft spot for him without even realizing it. Anyway, ‘yawl’ need not worry I am SOOOOOO not gonna date him plus I now have my eyes on Dante. Dude cooks extremely well and doesn’t understand why some guys want to sample before marriage. Dante were u talking about food or sex when you made that statement? Choose ur answer carefully. Lol!!! Ladies back off, I found him 1st!

So back to Youngins. Dude dropped me off at home from Church today and I just had to ask him this question. Me being mischievious…….

Me: If you had only $5k extra cash and you had to choose between buying ur wife-to-be’s ring and paying for your daughter’s (who aint my baby) daycare, which would you choose?
[Now Dabizniz before you get sentimental on me and tell me I shouldn’t have asked this question because that is how it should be- I’ll tell u and the whole of blogsville this- I don’t give a shii!!!! When I get married I AM number in my husbands’ life. I think that is the mistake couples make. Their spouse should be no.1 and not the kids. And the kids had better recognize that!!! SOLOMONSYDELLE feel free to add your 2cents. Writefreak u’re married too right? Add your own jare]. Anyway back to my conversation with Youngins.
Him: Of course my daughter will come 1st so her daycare will be taken care of. There is no doubt about that.

[Oo gba mi Shona!!! Afrobabe please be a doll and help me translate for her or Parakeet shld do the translation].

Me: I just laugh as I am lost for words. So all I do is nod and say yes that is how it should be. Abi?
Me: So, does your baby mama know this? Does she know that her daughter comes before your wife/babe?
Him: Yes she does.
Him: The way I see it is- my wife can come and go but my daughter will always be there. She will never leave me.
Me: Then you ought to marry your daughter.

HHHHHAAAAAAAAA E gba mi eyin ara blogsville!!! Danny B and AlooFar I need you guys to team up and smack some sense into Youngins head and if for some reason you can't, then I give FineBoy Agbero the authority to school him. I don’t even know why it’s even getting to me, but IT IS!!!! So me I should be the 3rd fiddle in my marriage/ relationship? Your daughter, your baby mama and then me? Cos we all know that if the baby mama knows that the first seed she gave birth to for Youngins comes before his wife/babe and probably his other children- then obviously she would run with it and make my life a living nightmare by calling the shots. And Youngins being the moogun (I love my daughter, I love my daughter- like I’m meant to give you a bloody award- hissss) will always ask how high each time his baby mama says punk jump!!!
Funms, Kookie and my fellow bloggers, please be honest with me- am I justified for feeling this way? For not agreeing with him? For wanting to be no.1 in my husbands’ life? Or am just plain evil and selfish? Cos ~Sirius~ what I see right there is some MAJOR RED FLAGS!!! I can just see the baby mama taking the utter piss out of spite and her inherent desire to get back with him constantly rearing it’s ugly head. With the amount of love he showers on the daughter- no wonder his baby mama is dying for them to get back together.

Personally I reckon Youngins needs to snap of his own little world and smell the coffee. If he’s not ready to love a woman with all his heart and make her no.1 in his life then he needs to drop his high expectations of being no.1 and only 1 in his wife/babe’s life. He shouldn’t expect to have what he can not give. He doesn’t deserve it. Ultimately he needs to get back with his baby mama who thinks the world of him. The mother of his 1st seed. He will grow to love her. After all when his iris was at the back of his skull humping his life away without wearing a raincoat- I’m sure he was loving every minute of it. He will grow to love her. I for one need/want/deserve a man who will love me and make me no.1 in his life.

ibiluv I do agree with you that some baby daddies can stay true to another woman, but somehow I don’t think Youngins is one of them. In fact my father has been very true to his wife and 3 daughters so I know it’s possible.

London gal and StandTall let me even make you guys laugh more. So me and Youngins were gisting yesterday and he told me how many kids he wanted. Guess how many? He wants 2 including the daughter he already has. So whoever he ends up marrying will be allowed to have only one. If she wants more than that- he doesn’t mind getting a divorce. He can only handle two children.

Speaking of black brothas wordmerchant, I hung out with PennS Friday nite. :):):) Now RocNaija, Femi B, *Diane*, YNB, and Gee don’t let your mind wonder. I’ve concluded that what I had for him was lust. I’ve gotten over it now. Don’t get me wrong I still think he’s HOTT and has the sexiest ass ever, but I am soooooooo not interested in him anymore. God has delivered me- Praise the Lord!!! lol!! But it was still nice to hang out with him. Stress free.

Afrobabe that was not a rhetorical question. Lol! Shona thanks for bringing it to her attention. Nefertiti, Phoenix, Buttercup, Scarlet and Toluwa read my prior blog so you understand what I’m on about.

And Shona i think Youngins might be reading my blog. Will chat to you about it later.

:( O' well as for Youngins I guess my search for True Love still continues……

62 comments:

~Sirius~ said...

No you didn't!
He said that?!!!

Ok, this is huge, I see Black Flags right about now!!!!

The question- probably too *not sure of the word, but his daughter coming 1st because the wife would come and go.......Hells No!

The man and woman leave their parents to become 1! hence The wife should be no.1....she will be the one to give her candid opinion on what should be done, then they can make the decision together.

GOOD-BYE TO YOUNGINS.....
Didn't like him anyways.....

It's Dante we're on th elook out for.

Gosh! The nerve of Youngin- How on earth did he get those ideologies

~Sirius~ said...

1ssst......he he he.

Tigeress said...

lol@ Sirius.

Danny B- post ur comment here so we can all get different points of views. Coming from a man.....

Anonymous said...

May i offer a slightly dissenting opinion here?

I think (I may be wrong o!!!!) you gave the dude an unfair proposition -- daycare vs a ring. I'm sure most serious/ responsible dudes would go for the baby - cos a ring could wait a bit, whilst the daycare thing might not.. I still think you made the right decison tho for a different reason - the dude has not made a serious effort to show his intentionality in taking you further - so you shouldn't have to "park the bus" waiting fo him to wake up -- Good luck with Dante!

P.S. Latest update from Dante is that some razz chick was on his case.. you might need to act real fast on that one o!!! LOL..

Tigeress said...

:) Danny B. I can see where u're coming from daycare vs. wedding ring. I guess me wanting to walk down the aisle and popping out my kids are more important to me just like his child going to daycare is more important to him.

What u need to understand that is- as a woman, his baby mama knowing that the child is more important to him than his wife- she would take the liberty. In fact when he is about the hop on the plane on his honeymoon- his baby mama will have the power to ruin it cos she knows he'll jump when it comes to the daughter. Women are vicious Danny B. Especially when a man is involved.

Now what i expected Youngins to say is. I understand that my wife-to-be deserves or wants a wedding/engagement ring but at that point in time i would have to work something out e.g. wifey will opt out for a cheaper ring and baby mama will chip in for the daycare. Cos my question is how long and how many times will Youngins wife be put at the back burner becos of his daughter from another woman? And children are not stupid- they sense those vibes and when she's old enof she'll feed off them. Wife comes no.1 Danny B. No.1

Anonymous said...

Valid points you make about the compromise solution. We dudes are often not that smart enuf to see the in-between answers. Guess my point is somewhat moot tho cos he's explicitly stated that his daugther will always be with him while his wife may not.. Looks like dude is seeking an escape route from the get go...

Rebirth said...

he said what?????????? im even in an angry mood so im ready to yarn since he may be reading this. I dont care about no guy's baby or his baby mama. I am the wife or wife to be and i demand 100%. yes, i know i would have to compromise a few things to create room for his excess baggage, but that should not be at the cost of my own happiness. The baby mama is definitely going to be playing the "its for ur daughter's card" at every opportunity she gets esp when it comes to stuff that ur involved with. And 2 kids? he must be joking, so cuz he has a daughter already, that should deprive u of having the no u want.... erm, NEXT DUDE PLS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Two things: I agree with Danny. You gave him an unfair proposition. I would've chosen daycare over a ring and that doesn't mean you're not first.

On the other hand...My last serious relationship was with a man whose ex-wife knew that his children comes first. And she used that knowlege to leave me in the dog house time and time again. She calls about the kids and he jumps. I felt as if he was still married to her. She had too much damn power. I began to despise him, his ex-wife, and his kids. I had to get the hell out of there.

I will never ask a man to choose between his kids and me. That's unfair and I would expect to loose. But it has to be clear to everyone that I'm at the top of the list.

Great post.

Tigeress said...

Sexkitten- thank u so much for ur input- u confirmed exactly what i felt would happen.

I kinda agree that using daycare vs. ring might not be the best choice but at the same time i don't see why not. It just goes to show what is important to him is different to what is important to her. I'm sorry but i'm not gonna undermine the importance of marriage becos he's got kids. If a man feels he need not be with his baby mama- then he shld have the sense and ability to manage things/people in his life wisely. I'm sorry but i'll need someone to explain to me why those children will be more important than i am and my kids. And obvisouly vice versa for the baby mama. So if he feels he's man enof to have baby mama and wife- then he should use his common sense and manage the people in his life wisely.

ShonaVixen said...

And to think I only got the heads up now....slapping myself silly!!!!Ok now lemme go and read...

ShonaVixen said...

Okaaaaaaay Youngins is definitely young in his thinking...yes I salute men who take care of their babies n all, really I do BUT don't start telling me that I come second in your life...because that's where the babymama will have a field game wiv you just like Liverpool whopped Man U,(no point to this allegory but heey..Liverpool did do that to Man U n m a Chelsea fan!!) this woman will take the major piss..because after all she's the mother of the first child!!So does this mean that the second child will be made to feel 2nd???Ooooh hell nawwwww, not when its MY FIRST BABY DUDE!!!!
Gosh, I just need to whoop his behind and if he's reading this, I sure hope he feels a hot slap from my comment!!Yeah I said it...lol
And a selfish person he is, so he'll even grant a divorce on the grounds of the spouse wanting a second child because errr he has one already???Gooosh...m so glad you're not into him twin!!!!
And abeg folks translate for me o..

Dante said...

oookkk........
Tigress..I am honored that you are even considering me. Really. I am honored.

I am not going to diss youngins.
I just don't think he is ready for any form of long term committment..with you. Maybe, somebody else, but not you. There is this intentional yet veiled manner that he is holding back. There is always a way to balance family. With his daughter present, if he had plans for you, you would have known.

In answer to your question, I meant both. Food and sex. A man does not have the right to demand for a "taste"; unless the lady wants to cook for you, maybe she enjoys it, then. The sex part, well......if she wants it too..
(scratch my head). But the good book and my Pastor, both warned me to stay away from the latter...so... lol

Roc said...

The guy is a confirmed bolo.. And no you won't find that in wikipedia..
What kinda guy answers a question like that in the first place??! Jeezz!!!
Dude, if you're reading this.. next time you claim the fifth..
It's like answering the question "Does my bum look big in this"
Hellooooo!!! Blog post waiting to happen!! d'oh!!

No worries Tigeress.. you'll find you a man passionate about you and you alone.. no drama.. no baggage.. no issues..
Well.. uhm.. sorry.. I lied..
everyone has issues..

Except Dante.. of course.. ;)

Kookie said...

First off T I commend you on coming out right there and asking him. You do not want to go into any situation blind so you have to ask the difficult questions. I think I said this on my other comment but that's the way baby daddies think and if they deny it they are so lying. Child always comes first.

Now T there is nothing wrong with coming first in your man's life thats why they say take some time before you have kids. I have a cousin who got married when she was 26. She is now 30 and people are still pushing for kids in her life...she still maintains she wants alone time with her husband because once those kids come it is inevitable for those kids to take number 1 spot.

So T when you get married take the time out to be with your man and get to know be number one in his life so that when those kids come he will appreciate you not only as the mother of his child but as his wife and companion long before those kids came into the picture.

Kookie said...

Good riddance to Youngins...I had a feeling you were too good for him anyway....

Anonymous said...

hmmm. me thinks the lady protesth too much.lol the sooooooooo was too long. as for youngins, he has got to be playin.

Confessions of a London gal said...

What??!! One 2 kids- so you shud be d unfortunate person that is not allowed to have more than one kid?! The guy is obviously on dope! He just start! Allowing the baby mama to yank his rope is d biggest mistake he would make- Next thing, after he's supposed to pay for his 2nd's child (Since d person he'll marry is not allowed to have more than 1) school fees, he'll tell his wife at home that his 1st daughter, the apple of his eyes needs a car,so school fees money is goin towards that! Pschew!

I def second you on that issue of coming 1st in my husband's life. I gave you those kids, so I should be your priority! (God forbid o!) but if anything happens, I will have more kids, but he no fit have more me, abi? I would want my husband to love my kids unreservedly, but I think it goes without saying that I should be d top dog in his life- same thing goes for me too- The love for my kids will be too much sef, but my husband will be d king of my heart.

LMAO @ "After all when his iris was at the back of his skull humping his life away without wearing a raincoat"

Lemme leave b4 i rant off on ur blog! lol

Confessions of a London gal said...

P.S. I just noticed- everybody's comment is soooo long! Lol!

Afrobabe said...

lol @ the whole post...You want shona and I to translate yoruba?? you are as bunkers as youngins abi na youngons..

Hmmm somehow I think he expected the opposite reaction...he tot you would go awwwwwww he is dedicated to his kid..a family man...

Unfortunately he forgot you are a naija girl....as for bby mma...I just dont need tht kinda stress...

Afrobabe said...

off to look for Dante...he cooks....he cooks...he cooks...I am in love already...tigress who told you its finders keepers...mcheeeewwww...bringing out my virtual lipstick...game on...

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol!!!!!

Babe, the truth is you would never want to be with a man that would not take care of his child before you or himself. Think about it. It doesn't mean that you are important, it just means that his RESPONSIBILITY to his children is #1.

But, that's easy for me to say. I got the rock before any kids came into the picture, lol!!!! And, you are too much, asking questions like that, but babe, I love it!!!!!

Tigeress said...

Afrobabe- they dont call me Tigeress for no reason o. Dont let me get gangsta on ur ass. Blogsville i don warn Afrobabe and yawl are witnesses o. Make she back off from Dante. lmho!

Dante- very good answer. :) No nukie before marriage- i LIKE. But i hope u wont be like the case of Mike's wife in Solo's recent blog o. Anyway, i'll send you my ring size- i trust u dont have any baby that u have to pay his/her daycare. As for Afrobabe- she has bobo so dont let her decieve you.

Solo, growing up without a dad- i am totally in support in men taking care of his children. its a must! But i expected a response in the comment I made earlier on to Danny B- check it out. Read my prior blog and u;ll understand why i just had to ask that question. lol!

Funms yup he said he doesnt mind getting a divorce if his wife wants more than one kid. But Dante said some wise words- dude aint ready to settle with me.

Roc- lol@ the word Bolo

ooooohhh Shona no u didnt go there. Liverpool whooping ManU's ass. U just had to rub it in n'it ma'e! lol!

Kookie i believe a man who doesnt take of his children is a cursed man. But i feel one of the reasons why men are not happy in their marriages are becos women put them at the back burner becos of the kids. Kids are a blessing from children and there should be a balance. I still strongly believe that children should be brought in a house where they realize mummy/daddy is the love of my life.

Bibi, Youngin aint playing AT ALL!

London gal- mehn i totally agree with you. As i said if a guy feels he's man enof to have baby mama and wife- then he should be able to balance it very well.

Writefreak said...

Ok you asked for my opinion so i'm gonna spill

I don't blame you at all for feeling this way. Any woman should want to be number 1 in her husband to be/ husband's life. Before we got married, my husband stood up to his mum cos of me for something and i was just too thrilled. Here's a man who places me first even to his mother!

A woman who marries a man who has a kid should know she's up for competition, sad fact but true. This is also the case in some marriages where either spouse puts the children above either of their needs. I'm not saying don't take care of your children but contrary to what Youngins said, your children will flee the nest and it is you and Mr or you and Mrs...Youngins needs some schooling!

Choosing between a ring and daycare might be a dicy thing because the kid sure needs to go to school but then, the wife to be also deserves a ring.

Darling stop even having conversations like this with Youngins. I come first with my husband and that's period!

My two cents! you wanna hear more?

Tigeress said...

Sure Writefreak, i'd like to hear more. lol!!

Writefreak said...

Hehehe...think i said enough already!

A woman deserves to be number one to her man and vice versa!

To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, only two pple, not three...no baggage allowed!

If you can't take it, don't step into it...most women end up setting themselves up!

Aphrodite said...

I read something similar to this recently.
The truth is that whether its ur kid or not...

In a relationship/marriage the partners should come first before the children.

Only a happy couple can bring up great kids.

Scarlet said...

I kinda understand that his child will play a big role in his life.But at the same time he his woman should be a big part of his life as well. I think he sounds selfish especially when he says he only ones two children...that would be totally unfair on you. If he is really serious about you he would find a wat to make sure he takes care of his child and at the same time give you all the love and attention you need and deserve
I think this youngins of a person wants to have his cake and be eating it at the same time.
as far as i'm concerned say goodbye to bad rubbish....this one is not for you girl!

NaijaScorpio said...

Just don't date someone who has a child cos u'll be very unhappy.

Toluwa said...

say wat now? so my pikin fit run my house...? hells no!

@ danny, did nt read oda comments so dnt know if i am repeating...
The ring might have signified sumtin else, and besides, he did nt even hesitate

@tigeress, on second thots, ring? u shlda used sum oda example...

but still, y'all get my drift...am rambling!

Tigeress said...

Toluwa, why not a ring? What shld i have compared a 1year old's daycare to? Afterall a ring signifies commitment, parking the bus (lol), love, marriage, family, submission etc.
How does one justify which is more important? why must one be more important? As i said if a man feels his balls are big enof to have baby mama, baby, and wife- then he should be able to handle everything without any party feeling insignificant.

Buttercup said...

Hi Tigeress! How r u??

Let me go catch up!

Emeka Amakeze said...

This is not the issue of who is number one. That comparison should not arise in a situation like this. How could you compare a ring to a baby's welfare? Does it mean that the ring is the only truth of commitment in the relationship? If his words doesn't count as dependable, you have no business in that relationship.

Emeka Amakeze said...

This is not the issue of who is number one. That comparison should not arise in a situation like this. How could you compare a ring to a baby's welfare? Does it mean that the ring is the only truth of commitment in the relationship? If his words doesn't count as dependable, you have no business in that relationship.

Buttercup said...

Everything just boils down to the fact that Youngins is probably not ready for commitment.

Moving on..

Tigeress said...

Hey Buttercup, hope you're good? Howz the family doing? As for Youngins yeh, he's a no no so not to worry.

Thanks for stopping by Emeka.

doug said...

Loooooooooooooooool

My take:

Never make someone your priority while you remain an option to them.

Although you cant blame the dude too much o! That was a hard choice.lol

Thanks for stopping by mine!!!

And this your profile pic is gangsta!!!!

Chookz said...

This one pass my power...it think compromise is required on your part as well as his and his baby momma's

No doubt you should come first, but not to the detriment of the kid. As to where the cash'd go, if it were ,I'd say the kid if you were patient enough to understand. I'm sure it'll go a long way to prove that you are worth well over and beyond the 5k. Stressing out over who has more rights is just going to lead to stress down the line. Moving forward, baby momma should not take him for granted and if she does then he has to draw the line somewhere, making sure that he is still a part of the child's life and upbringing. Hopefully you wouldn't have a problem with that.

Tigeress said...

Thank u Mr. Dabizniz- u have spoken wisely. :) As mentioned to Danny B- when i asked Youngins that question, it wasnt for him to choose one over the other- its for him to give an answer showing that both were just as important. It was never a clear cut A or B answer. Not for him to dismiss one completly.

bumight said...

LOL

I think if given the same question, most guys will pick their daughter's daycare, BUT NOT FOR THE REASON YOUNGIN STATED.

A lot of single fathers i guess do this whole "my child means the world to me" bullcrap because they want to be looked on as good fathers - or fathers who are there. whateva!

its misplaced love. i mean, im not trying to say dont love your daughter or kids, but saying your kids come 1st, even if u're married to their mom is just not it! my own two cents.

Anonymous said...

That really was an unfair comparison. How do you compare a kids welfare to a ring? With all the deadbeat dads out there it should be refreshing to see a young a man trying to do right by his kid.

I do agree that "...you should come first, but not to the detriment of the kid." However, we need to pick our battles wisely.

If someone asked you to choose between buying something for your hubby [to be oh] and and your child which will you pick?

sleekiest said...

Lesson No 1: Don't be asking trick questions if you cant fully swallow the answer.
Personally, I dislike trick questions through and through. I hate asking and I hate answering..
Having said that. You sef, you want him to choose between daycare and a ring.
Agreed, the guy seems to to have his priorities warped BUT if he answered the other way, would you have believed him for a fraction of a second??
Nice blog

Anonymous said...

"The way I see it is- my wife can come and go but my daughter will always be there. She will never leave me."

Any man who thinks such(above), ain't got it yet. Why? 'cos even our children ain't our, they are with us but, for a while (when they are in their 20s) then, they move on.....

Our spouses are the ones we 'walk' that timeless journey with.

Tigeress said...

if i didnt know better i would have thout Anonymous was Youngins. lol!!

Its very interesting how the men (at least some of them) feel the comparison is bang out of order. lol!! Again i repeat, if a man thinks he is man in enough to have a child out of wedlock, a baby mother, and also a babe/wife then he should have the sense and the ability to handle his shit without his wife feeling she has to sacrifice her happiness for his own careless mistake nor his daughter feeling left out. As long as he is unable to hold his shit down- he has no business looking for love with another woman other than with the mother of his child. If he was loving every minute of having sex with his ex- then he needs to learn to love her while not having sex with her.

And yes i say this. If a woman decides to have a baby out of wedlock with an ex; an ex who isnt wanting to get married to u but wants to shag u, she obviously is in the mindset to be a single mother and take care of the child herself.

Sleekist- nothing hard to swallow here. It's the stupidity of the answer that amuses me. Thanks for stopping by. Will check u out in a bit.

Hey Timi- thanks for stopping by.

Nefertiti said...

Serious mugu ni boy yen mahn. Fine you have a daughter, but your wife should come first. at least I think that's what the bible says, and even if not, I said it dehhmitt! No child, even in wedlock should come before your spouse. but if you are the guy's babe o, not his spouse, then he has an obligation to his daughter. Once you are married however, spouse comes first.

Thanks for checking up on on me again, babes!

Jay said...

youngins has too much baggage, and Dante is sounding sexy as hell. A man in the kitchen is just sexy (future husband pls take note :))

I believe a man's wife is number one in his life...then the children come and they become number 1 in both the man and his wife's lives

At least he shows responsibility towards his kid which is commendable

But all that said...me i wanna be number 1! ...i cannot even do
1a lol!

Afrobabe said...

Let me go see how darling Dante is doing...

Tigeress said...

See dis man snatcher of a babe called Afro. lol!! It's too late. Dante and i are already on real name and webcam basis. In fact we're already planning my trip to Naija to visit him. Apart from dat, i've already informed him about Doug and ALL the others.

Dante, stay focused (on me, on us). Do not be mislead or deceived by this woman. lol.

Anonymous said...

Errr... Dante bro... U no even show face for the threa as dem dey call ya name since?

wordsmith said...

thanks o jore.... i was having a similar conversation with some dude although more hypothetical .mssccchhwww

doll (retired blogger) said...

did u really ask him? babes u are bold...but at least he had the decency to be honest

Parakeet said...

l love you girl...i really do and no I dont swing the other way.

Now to your question this is hard o but thanks for one thing. I doubt I'd ever give those baby daddies any chance now.

Ideally most women wanna come first and if paradventure they dont then it shud be their kids next but another woman's kid is a rather hard pill to swallow.

If you ask me the answer to this very question, girlfriend the answer is i dont know o. But mehn you got me thinking seriously.

*Diane* said...

O my gosh, super honored to be personally mentioned in your post.lol.
Now time for serious business:
I'm glad you're through with this "Youngin Guy". And while i cannot fault him for choosing his child's daycare given the choice you gave him, THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE SECOND TO HIS CHILD'S MOTHER!
I staunchly, agree with your thoughts to marriage and children(spouses first and then children). i guess the challenge will be for you to find a man who shares the same idealism as us...i mean you, lol.

P.S: I'm illegally reading blogs @ woek, so i can't send you the email, but i got the shoes from Stations (aka Underground Stations).Ask me for any necessary specifics :-)

doug said...

@Tigeress: wait wait! Did I hear you say something regarding Afrobabe and "Doug and ALL the others?"

Which Doug is that? Me???

hahahahahahahahaha! We have to talk o, Tigeress!

Afro! You're in trouble! So you've been secretly stalking me or what???!!! THIS IS GANGSTA!!!

The Activist said...

I intedn blogging about what I want to mention here soon. The renown Human Rights Lawyer Gani Fawehinmi was asked who loved the most, his wives or mother. And he told them his mother comes first, that he loves his mum mother his wives. Egba mi, is he sleeping with his mum?
Is there a reason to compare this kinda love.

Anyway, Youngish does not deserve you o. May be you shd just keep him as a friend and see how you can impact in his life.

BTW, you are tagged

Tigeress said...

DB, I dont think Dante ever saw the comments. lol!! Shame.

Wordsmith- lol!! What was the dude saying?

Doll- fear suppose grip me?

Parakeet- thank u my dear. I feel a man's duty and a mother's duty is to take care of their child no matter what. But when it comes to who comes first- i believe it should be the wife. And when i say 1st i dont mean that u should feed ur wife/husband instead of ur child o. I've asked a few married men and they've all said that their wife comes 1st. It's the single unserious or immature men that would say other wise.

Doug, u know what- maybe it me making a mistake. I cld have sworn i read a blog somewhere that u and Afro were e-in love. lol! My bad!

Standtall, i'm tagged ke? I dont get. I'll go check ur blog now. As for Youngins- relationship wise dude aint serious so i'm not gonna waste my time.

Diana- it's a pleasure.

The Activist said...

Ah, better

scribble,me.free said...

for me, and dont shoot me if i'm wrong, the order of importance goes

my children>my wife/fiance/woman i want to marry>my family>>>>>baby mama

it's the way it has to be since children didnt ask to be brought into this world, you have the responsibility to give them everything at the expense of everything else.

not taking the piss, still caring for your wife above all others, but the kid has to come first.

Baby mamas need to be put in their place tho.

miz-cynic said...

me i never really felt tht youngins jare......he seems easily manipulated. althou it was a tad bit selfish of u to expct him to ans. differently to the first question, it was also highly insensitive of him to make all those other addendums...irritant!was he trying to annoy u?!.he also seems imature somehow...abi is it me?

miz-cynic said...

lol at don bagucci....i don miss blogsville o....so u are the DB friend of Dante abi?how come i figured u for friend of doug too.na wa for this ur own friendship o.....ur supposed to be on ur niggi's side....u dey chase away in runs for tigeress..i dey suspect u o...mayb u also like our tigeress o

Tigeress said...

miz-cynic, dont mind me jare- i was just being mischevious. I wanted to see if d dey chop smarties and give me one correct answer. He wasnt meant to give me an A or B answer.

DB doesnt send me. At least he has not indicated so. Dante gon sef never declare love me. Na me dey chase am for blogsville shamelessly. Thanks for stopping by me dear. :)

Jaguda said...

me nko?

Tigeress said...

Jaguda....My Pator Mrs preached that we should FLEE from every forms of temptation. I am fleeing from you. Dante is 'the man'. He has finally declared his love.

If u had said this only 10days ago, i wld have fashied his side to follow u. lol!!

U good tho? How ur end? Why u never up-date?