Yup! ‘Yawl’ read right. Sex with my Penn Station Crush! Only 6 of you voted on my poll on what I shld do asper my Crush. ONLY 6 of you guys!!! :(:(
Anyway, I’ve been seeing this Crush of mine at the train station. In fact I see him on the bus to Penn Station ALL the time.
Let me describe Penn Station- about 6”3, dark, slim built & buff. And his ass- OMD his ass has a life of its own- talking to me, teasing me, daring me, and putting thoughts in my head. He’s soft spoken, shy, quiet and the total opposite of Uncle Doc- which isn’t a great thing. But if I had to choose between that and Uncle Doc’s chatty self- I’ll choose Penn Station.
So how do I know all this? Well I summoned up the courage and said hi and that I always see him on the bus/station. Yes o- I said hi cos dude for some reason always looked straight each time he saw me- making me feel invincible. When I said hi, he gave me a very warm smile and asked for my name and nationality. I could have sworn he was Nigerian but he’s from Senegal (people from Senegal- what are they called?). When he told me his nationality I was like………eeemmm…..okaaaaay?! But I thought eff it- I’ll go for it. Let me be open-minded. Well since I initiated the conversation, I decided to end it. Fast forward, we meet on the bus again, get off at the station and he asks- Do you work at UBS? I’m like omd, how do u know that? He smiles and just says he too works at UBS. OMD, what a coincidence n’it?!! He apparently works at a different office but his group will be moving to my building Q109. OMDx3!!!! Now how did he know I worked at UBS? Well according to him he got a vision. Lol!!! According to me, he must have seen my id during our numerous bus rides together. In fact, I know he did. Lol.
To fast forward to the nukie bit. As you might know we just had Thanksgiving Day here. So from our email conversations, PennS invited me over- he was gonna cook. Me-Awoof dey run belle; I too like food. Plus when I said yes- my hormones were in top gear. (Living a nukie free life does things to your mind and thoughts. God help me!!) But I did go to his place. I watched him make dinner for me. I watched him serve me; and THAT is how I know all this. Dude is sexy as HELL!!!! (Sorry Sexy-T. lol!!!).
So yeh after eating, he asked me to come into the room with him. My heart skipped a beat and my legs betrayed me and I followed. My eyes sent images to my head as he led the way. He plays a DVD, and I sit on the bed. He gets underneath the covers, I kinda get underneath the covers and at the same time sitting- half watching the movie and half watching him. He stroked me hand and then held it. I froze!! He made his move. My shy Senegalese Crush made a move!!!! The sex was……………OMD!!!! It was out of this world…………according to my imagination. IMAGINATION!!!! Lol!!! Na yam? Dat na how man dey collect nukie? Nukie ko, gbensh ni. When my PennS made the move, I immediately packed my luggage, called a cab and fled!!!!! Yes, I fled like a lightening bolt.
My fellow Bloggers, tell me you’re proud of me. Tell me that you’re proud that despite the fact with hormones raging in the presence of a guy I’m MADLY attracted to, I was able to flee from such acts- nukie. I stuck to my celibacy/abstinence. Do tell me you’re proud of me.
And OMD, did I tell you guys how HOTT he is??!!!! Lol! God help me!
P.s. He paid for my cab. In this credit crunch America, man still get sense like dat?
45 comments:
Firstly, people from Senegal are called Senegalese, they speak Wolof and French..
2ndly...well done to you hon!!Well done to you!!
What's all these celib crap Tigress? Pls live up to your name and go back and bunk the guy. I am not proud of you at all o.
LOL....
Bravo! at least you still got all excited and stuff, that will have to do for now....until you decide to give up on your celib- which I think is a very good thing.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Tigeress you know we live through you now....but then again first date right....always a next time. He cooked? Wow he cooked...very sexy and his hot...I need not worry...your resolve might weaken sooner than we thought...LOL
Hmm.. torn between commending you and sticking up for your vow of celibacy... but wondering why the bruv had to go all that length and get his hand slapped back....... Anyways.....i'm slightly proud of u sha...
Go girl i am soooooooooooooooooo proud of u.
u try gan make i no lie!
loooooooooooooool!! that was such a funny read!! I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU JO!! It couldnt have been easy seeing how HOTTTT!!! he is...lol
u r such a tease!
so yall didnt do anything after all..thee i was thinking i was going to read some juicy story.
proud of you jare!
Lol! I am torn in between!!! You cant be string us along like this though! ha!
I think its better that you didnt- but then the man fed your bele- u too suppose feed hin 'bele'!
I agree with K. Sex on the first day/date is one of the quickest ways to ruin a relationship that might otherwise have developed into a great friendship. I commend you for holding onto your hat even while your hormones were not cooperating.
I doubt that you'll be able to say know next time though ;-) let's hear how it goes.
chei see how ue better opportunity!. Yu need to be flogged o! Kai
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You followed him into the room knowing you were going to run? OMD!
Good girl...well done!
Hmmmm...I want to be politically correct and say weldone....but ee dey hang me for throat...I need me some nukie men...
y cmon u spoilt a good post.
you fled? CHICKEN!!!!!
seriously though, big ups! that was the thing to do.
wow he paid for your cab after you refused to give the poor guy any???
he's definitely a gentleman.
Definitely prooud of you,
you make me want to go one more day further
not that its a lot of effort for me coz Hottie Penn Station aint beating down my door lol
you are so wrong for teasing us like that...but we r proud of u sha!
YES GIRL U DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA! LOL THATS HOT! LOL (SLACKER OSI) LOL BUT NA ON the reals though..nice one im proud! :)
I missed the poll.
Dang! It must have take ALL the willpower in the world to resist such sexiness! I def am proud of u!
But, uh, u know if u r to keep this up, no more BEDROOM visits, right?
I missed the poll.
Dang! It must have take ALL the willpower in the world to resist such sexiness! I def am proud of u!
But, uh, u know if u r to keep this up, no more BEDROOM visits, right?
yay, i voted on d poll!!!!!!!!
im proud of u hon.... great willpower....... good to know ur keeping the celibacy thing cuz ive fallen of the wagon...... blame the 'f' buddy.... hmmmmmmm
Just found your blog so I'll check back.
I am proud of you Tigress.
Look at me looking for some juicy story but I must say I'm proud of you cuz It takes a lot to get out of something like that.....a hot, sexy guy....it's not dat easy.
mehn i need to chill with u small..cos ur strength is beyond me!! any man wey i catch now..hmmm hes going to see pepper!! lmaooo
but good on u girl!!!
don't do that again
got sexually harrased by doing the very thing you just did
well not exactly
just don't trust any1 that fast
and you know what they say
if a guy cooks you dinner in his apartment
what?
He's after the 'cherry'
so careful
luv tisha
proud of ya but
give urself time to find out who he is
if he can be like your friends
if he is trustworthy
luv ya
They are called Senegalese. My darling I am proud of u. LOL My fellow Bloggers, tell me you’re proud of me. You did well
hey emm..
u sure dats xactly hw it happened?
;-)
Guess where i came first after 5 long weeks.damn girl i have missed you jo!Kudos to u for running, very few peeps could have disappeared.I hope i change soon and go back to my first love.
LMAO!!!!
sorta proud of you sha! as a mara o'fact, proud of you!!
Celibacy....hmm! I reserve my comments. Of course you made the right move getting out of there, no doubt.
Its hard doing that when your hormones are in overdrive. lol
Nice blog. I very nearly chose this theme when I was theme-shopping a few weeks ago. Actually I chose it for about a couple of hours. Just an interesting random fact.
eeeya...lol
I am proud of you
I'm very proud of you :)
Even though this my first time here...it must have taken a lot of will power to do that...
lol... u rock!
LOl....
Over proud of you dey worry me sef,lol...
Babes i am mighty proud of you. He sounds cool tho, You may want to watch him a while.
Stay well.
Infact,u are a frog.
of course i am mighty proud of u.u did well.
so he is not shy for all activities abi?
Good Tigress! I'm Proud of you!
Jaycee
question number 1....did u get the tattoo just above your..eh..crotch?
and who told you to make the 1st move???
anyhoo,you had fun...so wats next?
thinking of something serious...or thats wat he's just good for?
and why support an inconsistent team like "arse"nal...
and why do u guys often turn train buddies to "sex" buddies...
and why...lol, i'll stop ...for now...lol
chei, senegalese guys are soooo hot....damn...
Tigeress!!!!!!!!!!!!
aunty where u dey o??
Tigeress can you update o!!!I'll see you at Seductive Saturdays after Xmas yeah?!?...lol
LOL! Ok...good for you then. He for think say na chop him cook wey make ya legs separate. Abeg..e no easy like that!!!!! Anyway...I'm glad those hormones didn't get the best of you.
that was great
Post a Comment