As I’m writing this I’m actually giggling. Lol!! Blogsville please feel free to set me straight. Right now I feel like a silly little girl in secondary/high school. Like a gullible teen. What I feel now just confirms what I told Scribbles the other day. Every woman young and old will always be a girl and be receptive to being toasted, wooed, and charmed by the opposite sex of any age.
So why am I feeling like a silly little child? Well, I kinda reconnected with my secondary school crush (and vise versa- a.k.a FRO) very recently. And I say kinda cos dude has always been on my MSN list and on my FB. But he recently responded to my MSN status where I was telling Bruv (btw London gal, my bro is a good catch o so send me your profile) that I needed a new phone. FRO IM’d me suggesting I wait till the Nokia E75 comes out (so Roc that is how I heard about the E75). Anyway story story…..we did the webcam thing. He seemed to be happy with what he was seeing (Thank God I had just got back from Church so I still had my make-up on) and I myself wasn’t too disappointed with what I saw. We reminisced about school, our peers who were married or about to, him being my baby daddy, and also about the night we spent together while we were still living in the UK. Get ur mind out of the gutter peeps- it wasn’t that kinda night!!!! Now FRO isn’t physically my type of guy. I love me some tall dark slim brother. FRO is fair skinned (father is mixed), average height and very slim. But I’ll still date him if I thot he was serious. FRO is cute; has that young boy kinda look, well educated, went to Ivy League schools, owns his own business and etc so I know for a fact that he has a flock of spring chickens (Life, fears & pressures of being a Hen) chasing him. But the reason for feeling silly is becos each time we communicate he blows me kisses or puts the xxxxxxxxxx sign and it makes me blush. I know I know, me sef I dey roll my eyes at myself. So I just sent him a text saying hi, and his response was “Thx baby…….catch you online later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”. He called me baby and I’m blushing like a silly little girl!!! A whole Tigeress like myself. When guys call me baby, I normally nip that shii in the bud cos I reckon its dodgy/slimmy. Yougins has been warned never to call me Babe, Baby, or Baby again, and he’s not the 1st. I just think men should call a girl who is special to them babe. And guys who are in the habit of calling all girls babe/baby/babes do it so that they will never make the mistake of calling a chick another girls name- I reckon. DODGY!!!!! My fellow male bloggers, please confirm if my theory is wrong or true.
So I finally spoke to my blogtwinny- Shona yesterday. I wasn’t expecting her call when she called and for some reason I was rather nervous at the beginning of the conversation. Not sure if she noticed but I was chatting gibberish at first and worried I won't have anything to say; guess it was becos I was lost for words. Lol!! I said to myself Tigeress u dey follow girl talk naow no be man, so I snapped out of it and the conversation went smoothly. And Shona, you have a very nice voice and u definitely sound younger than your age. Is there anything called girl crush? Cos I think I got it.
Now Parakeet (omo pupa) ur comment in my last blog definitely makes me want to kiss you!! Dang girl!!! Lol!!
Now my fellow blogsville u need not worry. I no be le-le. It’s not in the blood. Plus me sef I know sey I too like man. Have u guys read my prior blogs? OMD, na so so man I dey yarn about. God help me.
Now Jaguda, how far naow? You can't leave a comment like that- saying I need to kiss a man who is patient when it comes to kissing. A man who kisses like he’s not trying to catch the last flight of the day. Dude, HOW FAR?!! Where are u based? LOL!!!! I need a good kiss. L
59 comments:
am so first. yayyyy
wait am really first...
lol! Yes u are 1st. Now go back and read.
Since there is no one here to claim 2nd. I claim it. 2ND woo-hoo!!!
so it means am third abi? hmm you just gave me a tip o. my boo keeps calling me baby, i will go and accuse him now lol.
FRO sounds nice.. blush all you want. it is allowed jo. lol@"so I know for a fact that he has a flock of spring chickens chasing him".. na really spring chicken..
before what you wish for oo. this one you are looking for a good kiss with touch light everywhere lol...
The topic lele caught my eye.........i quickly rushed to see wat happened oh! lol
LOL@ AWLD. Sorry to disappoint you- no juicy lele gist here.
BSNC- i'm willing to take that risk. But the experience i want to derive from this kiss i dont think will be something that wld want me to take my knickers off. I just want to feel as if i'm floating. I want a kiss that i'll actually enjoy!
Tee, u're actually 2nd. I actually cant claim a spot on my own blog. :)
i meant to say becareful what you wish for( not before).. you ll get that kiss very soon. Amen
No 10???Gosh, i shoulda done this in class and i would have been FIRST!!!
and i thought u were coming out od d gay closet........lol
hmmmm FRO sounds like a catch, who knows, something may still happen
ROFLMAO @ talking gibberish...girl i think the first few minutes of that conversation were funny if some1 else had been listening in..LOL!!!Gurl, I already said you have that American accent that i like, and saying u sound rough na lie o!! My twinny for sure!!! Funny that we'd already seen the pics n all BUT ....
How my gosh, how cute he's blowing you kisses and all...OMG...the only texts m getting with xx is from my girls and m sure i'll go bonkers when i get it from a guy...lol...Heey its dry season over here o!!
Tigeress n FRO sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!YAY!!!
Err tot my dude Dante was in top spot? *Sulking away*
Anyways.. good luck with FRO... make im be better person sha....
I was about to start rebuking the devil and skabashing. I spoke to Vera on her birthday, but I tried to keep it short before I started acting like an idiot. It was her bday. I felt really silly after that and promised not to ever call a blogger out of the blue unless we had already been chatting and what not.
Anyways, the FRO dude sounds like quite a catch. Not into yella guys either, but darn some of 'em be downright scrumptous.
Keep us informed ;)
lol @ a whole Tigeress like ur self.
LOL!
Shona beat me to singing that song.
Hmmm, things are happening.
FRO sounds like good stuff.
Please no le le moves in the house.... We are so straight. LOL....
See how Lele has brought me quick quick to your page!! lol
Heyyyyy!!!!!
lol @ ur girl crush..told Carlang I have a man-crush on him...
aww...i'm glad someone seems to be taming the Tigeress
@ scribble eeewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehe....you never get too old to have a crush....lol!
enjoy it jooo!
Nefertiti: u better call me on my birthday too......lol
am nt lesbo, bt am pretty too o! and i av a nice voice!
FRO sounds qt! but u dnt want him bcos...?
yeah y don't u want him?
I don't know if I should be commenting on this particular post...I thought I was the only one...@ DB..I don't do top spots, it is me only or I am out..lol
Ok..No wahala..Tigress. Good luck with Fro...You sure deserve the best...
@ scribble...gross!!!
I don't know about other guys..I call ladies I am close to baby. I call my mum, baby, my sister baby..my friends, babies lol. If I don't remember your name, i call you chick! That is me. For me to actually call you baby...There is a percentage of affection present. i am not speaking for anybody...just meself..
Lol! See yourself? And you'll be forming hard woman. My friend remove the "gangsta" from your url sharply!!
Me I call girls by their names, girlfriend or not. When I try to say "baby" "sweetheart" etc it appears contrived, so I've stopped it. It just isnt me. If you dont like your name, too bad! lol
Please Jaguda let me put my bid in first T has her hands full with this MSN man that has her giggling. As for the sweetie, honey, babe uggggggh from guys its just not right.... you and i have no romantic/familial connection so why? why? must i continue to put you in your place...msssschhhewwww?
Ahh...
Crushes have a way of making us blush..
Blush all you want dear..it's allowed...lol
Thanks for coming by mine...
Shona, pele. lol. U suggested i post- i did- and u were no where to be found. Yeh cute he's blowing me kisses but only God knows how many other girls he blows kisses to.
Funms- me ke? lai lai, ko le sele. I too like man. In fact i'm looking for a country where the woman can have more than one husband.
JustDB, Dante is no.1 for me. but i dont feel as if i'm no.1 for him. Now that these man snatchers are paying him attention- i have to have back-up. Se u get me? Dude aint showing me d love. lol!
LOL@ Nef rebuking the spirit of le-le. FRO is a catch. But he'll always be FRO- my secondary school crush who used to sit next to me.
Sirius- no need to fear. Strickly dicky here. lol
See this yeye Phoenix girl. lol!! Sorry to disappoint you- no juicy le-le action here.
Scribbles- i actually got that off you. :) As for taming- the right man will be able to tame me easily. it's just a matter of being patient, and studying me. A guy who flexes his muscles around me will only get bitten.
Char- lol@ eewwwwww. Thanks :)
Toluwa & QTW- i never said I didnt want him....i'll prefer using the word interested. I never said i wasnt interested but dude isnt stepping up to me. For all i know may he isnt single and is planning his wedding. If a guy is interested, we babes know.
Dante baby. This na secondary puppy love so dont pay it much attention. You are my one and only (lol!! I feel as if thats a soung). But all these girls that are all of a sudden paying u attention is making me feel the need to look for love else where. lol!! Declare ur love for me and i'll drop all these dudes like hot amala in someone's palm.
Doug- dont mind me jare. too much gra-gra. I roar real loud but dont bite. Guess u sauced me out.
See dis 419 of a girl called Kookie. Jaguda dont mind her o. wetin i wan take xxxxx do? Dat na kiss? lol
Hey Rose- thanks for stopping by. I shall continue to blush. :):)
Ewoooo! How the mighty have fallen. lol. A whole too much for one man. But we all love us a tall, darkskinned guy and there's only so much to go around. lol
lol...ah..tigress..tsk..tsk...
and to tink i thot i was goin to read some gooey stuff...
just like u i hat being called baby...drives me madd!!!!
lol this FRO person is seriously 'chacking' u ooh!!
I hate being called babe,sweetheart, baby etc, especially when I no say d guy be one great ogbologbo..though their are some circumstances that I will let it go.
And u know what? Give FRO a chance,since u're comfortable wt him..lets see what can come out of it.
My first time on here..Nice blog..I'm ur new follower..See much of u around.
Lol @ girl crush! We know you don't worry! But I hope your brushed your hair, used lip gloss, etc, all the essentials b4 a webcam conversation to an EX...don't ask!
X!
hahaha. Tigress, so all this your strong man strong man na for show....no mind me jare. enjoy!
Its not everyday that I hear of guys who send xoxoxoxo.
If the guys are like me then they are used to calling baby or using any other endearments, but thats where it ends. It definitely does not mean you are baby to me, just an endearment....this is in regards to the question you asked.
awwwwwwwwwwww cute!!!!! u might wanna relax a bit on the dark-skinned thing..i like FRO already!
lol @ the girl-crush..shona is quite a sexy one so its understandable..lol..
lmaooooooooooo @ scribbles!!!! who wud have thought??
I love how you choose your words..so natural and down to earth..hmmm...just wonderin what a day would be like when spent kissin a tigress abi how now??...LOL
*Looks around wondering were she was when post went up*
(Am i loosing me touch??)
Started typing a long ass comment- Computer froze and just fricking shut down on me!!!! Pschew!
ok, 1st things 1st! Tigress, one and only gangsta! What is this i hear about u bruv and Confessions?! Oya yann me better quick quick!
Good to know its not just me dat it pisses off wen u hear gus dat call evry girl babe/baby, I just think endearments like that shud b reserved only ppl dat mean somtin more significant dan just friends!
And another note, I dont like dis one that u and Shona dey commot me 4 setting o! Why dint u do a 3 way call, S'up with u guys?!! Tsk tsk!
Tigress has a crush??!! The gangstar tigress?!! Awwww...tres cute!
Who says Tiger(ess) cant be tamed?? The person obviously havent met FRO! lol
norin do u o, primping infront of webcam and blushing...recently sef ....my very cute yummy chocolatey....MARRIED ex-boyfriend.the capital letters was for emphasis o....sent me a msg on facebook...i was giggling nand blushing like a school girl till i finished reading it...it went thus..i had to tell myself i had excellent taste when i was in sec. sch. cos upon coming to ur page,i noticed how many gus were wishing u happy bday.cool to know u still got it."...my head was expanding like garri soaked in water.
Me don go dey believe the Gangster in ganstatigress...
Pscheeewwww...
Gangsta wey dey blush... Psheeeewwwww..
"Image is nothing"
Tut tut!
wait o.. Gangsta Tigress -- Na because of FRO u come change your template? Odi kwa serious o!!!!
http://www.rocnaija.com/feeds/posts/default
Use this link to update your blogroll BABE!!!
It'll work..
Meanwhile you have my email address for those paypal payments right?
As per my commission on OUR dating agency business..
Abi you don fashie your partner?
I flew here as soon as I saw the le le title...then I saw Shona and I immediately thought she kissed Shona...lmao...ok, my imagination got the beter of me..babe, I swear meeting bloggers even on phone is daunting.
Fro abi na Flo sounds like my kinda guy and I feel you on the chick and hen thing...sometimes I feel I better just mary anyone now with all their drama cos soon na only divorced men go dey old enough for me..
BSNC u really are on a roll being first on all the blogs.
My dear Tigress no moatter how old we get we would still blush and be girly.
lmao!! @ you being nervous about talking to another girl. love the blog
Good kisses usually don't end without smack stories.
Good kisses usually don't end without smack stories. Just thought i should remind you.
Jayla, yes o BSNC is on a roll. She needs to be given a special award but then there is London gal. :) And yup, a woman will always be a girl.
Bibi dont me jare- na shakara. My dear now dat 30 is round d corner, my requirments have dropped from 6ft to 5"10ft. Now i'm open to fair skinned guys. lol!
Parrot no vex. No lele business here. Maybe another time.
ESN, thanks for stoping by. How uni? Will be stoping by ur blog in a bit.
SpicyTee- i too think its dodgy. The fact that he can use it for me when we're not in a relationship does show he probably uses it for all chicks. FRO isnt stepping up to me tho. He's just.....friendly? He just has a soft spot for me- i guess.
Bob-ij- wld u like to share ur webcam with ex story. Cos it sounds juicy. lol!!
Naijagirl- a dude calling girls baby in the name of endearment? Dat na wahala. If u call me baby- i'm thinking u fancy me.
Burracup, iyawo Chari. lol!! I've chilled on the black men. I'm now open to shorter and ligher skinned men. my dear tick tock tick tock!!
Dante see this Lumidee guy o. No be mi go meet am. He's trying to tempt me. Dante, u need to step up ur game cos Lumidee made me smile for a split second.
This C of a London gal yi. How wont u miss my blog post when na so so Roc u dey monitor. And God catch na me FRIST!!! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. And oh i can be tamed. V tamed by the right guy. lol!! I'm actually a chilled person- just a tad feisty.
Miz-cynic lol@ yummy chocolatey... Yeh those ex's mehn. I recnetly saw a picture of my ex-@ on FB and he was looking very delicious! yumyum. I almost came close to calling him.
Roc na only gra gra. Tigeress dey get soft spot naow. Wetin bring Samson down? See David for Bible.
asper the dating agency I no fit fashie u. U're the engine/brain to this agency- it looks like it is very needed on blogsville, i'll hit u up via email. lol! Watch out! MEanwhile go warn urself o. Dont be calling me babe. Do not release those spring chickens on me. ME i no fit fight. I'm already feeling pains in my knees. lol!
DB u noticed the change. :):) U are very attentive. well no it wasnt becos of FRO. If it were maybe i wld have changed it to pink (finger in my throat). lol!
Afrobabe-LOL@ me kissing Shona. Shona is in London i'm in NJ. Afro dont marry just anybody o. At least marry person wey u like and he loves u. Look out for the dating agency Roc and I will be putting together. U just never know, u might find love there. lol! Meanwhile, how old are you?
Thank u DDBrighton. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)
Emeka, which one na smack stories now? Pls elaborate.
Not to worry.lol...Even if he made you smile a split minute..nobody will love you up, the way I will...
But Tigress...you have to be the one to set the limits/ boundaries nah..I am trying very hard to do that with CLG and afrobabe...lol
Hmmm, ....and where shall i start?
Do you also blush like a "...like a silly little girl!!!" when you are tickled?
"...kiss a man who is patient..." *thinking* do you imply you only kiss 'violent' men?
lol. im based in blogville and i reside somewhere on earth.....lol. but i was right wasnt i?
lol...u werent too dissappointed?
does that mean u wer a lil bit..?
LOOOOOL
Dante- going forward i shall set the boundaries. In fact, i have started with Jaguda.
Rethots- violent man ke? where did that come from? i actually dont like being tickled. I'm VERY ticklish so.......... I dont know, i just dont like not being in control of myself.
Jaguda, lol@ based on blogville, riside on earth. And yup, right now i need a dude who is patient....
Gee, thanks for stoping by. :) I wasnt a little bit no'in. I was just shinning my 31 (i.e. teeth).
i loathe, LOATHE when guys call me mama....its soo awkward! but what's wrong w/ FRO.. he sounds like a sweetie pie?
LOOOOOL...im still tripping about the light skinned guy issues. Cause even me I like my guys darker...taller would be hard, I'm 6-1 and from experience tall guys think twice about approaching me that way. And when they do, all they can talk about is height...BORING!!! So i put my restrictions aside and found myself a yummy, dark, shorter ghanian...teeeheeee...LOOOOOL...but question popped up in my mind...what is it with all the retreating from light-skinned bruvs?
Also, i agree with the whole, don't call me baby/babe/sweetheart/etc. unless we are dating...even then, dang man, at least be creative. Nearly chopped off a dude's head for calling me babe. Its almost as bad as being called "shorty" (in my case, ridiculously ironic)
Post a Comment