Totally random blog......So i saw this on someone's page on FB and thot it was kinda funny. Post your results and lets see. Mine was actually I ran naked with a bowl of cereal becasue thats how i roll. What's yours- hopefully it'll be more interesting than mine. :)
PICK THE MONTH YOU WERE BORN IN....
Jan - I cuddled with
Feb - I killed
Mar - I ran shirtless with
Apr - I raped
May - I killed
Jun - I banged
Jul - I needed
Aug - I ran naked with
Sept - I stabbed
Oct - I ate out
Nov - I slept with
Dec - I smoked with
PICK THE DAY (DATE) YOU WERE BORN ON..
01 - the kool-aid man
02 - a horse
03 - a pornstar
04 - a toothbrush
05 - Santa Claus
06 - a bag of weed
07 - a prostitute
08 - a jew
09 - a ninja
10 - a homo
11 - Paris Hilton
12 - the trojan man
13 - a whore
14 - a cat
15 - a pickle
16 - a glass of milk
17 - a bisexual
18 - Your Mom
19 - an orange
20 - a crackhead
21 - a bowl of cereal
22 - an easter egg
23 - my ex
24 - a condom
25 - a jar of honey
26 - a lesbian
27 - a homeless guy
28 - a french fry
29 - your dealer
30 - a stripper
31 - Your grandma
PICK THE COLOUR OF TOP U HAVE ON RIGHT NOW...(if ur topless go with black..lol)
White - Because thats how i roll
Black - because im sexy as hell
Pink - Because the lil people told me to
Red - because I have AMAZING boobs
Blue - because I'm a pimp and your jealous
Polka Dots - because I hate my life
Purple - because I'm gay
Gray - because I love marijuana
Other - because I have double D's
Green - because I'm beautiful
Orange - because I smoke crack
Turqoise - because I have a noodle in my nose
Brown - because i had to
Shirtless - because I've got abs
Moving on, please check out my friend's (http://www.myspace.com/jaydoubl) post below. It's video which he produced and recorded and edited in his baZement. Basically he did everything except to sing/rap. Dude is Nigerian......I'm not into Hip-hop but i reckon the beat is good. Enjoy?
75 comments:
LOL.. Mine is 'I ran naked' + 'with a pickle' + 'because I'm as sexy as hell'....This is defiitely crazy..
Talk about random.Interesting indeed
I needed + an easter egg + because im gay......,WTF???
Except easter egg is code for sumin else ....i dunn kno!!! lol
Hey girl!!! BTW im third ha in your face temite!!! Hehehe!
Damn! Ought to have been FIRST
*Punches the keyboard furiously...next time u wont disappoint me.
Mine is I cuddled with the kool-aid man because the lilpeople told me to.
But come on Tigeress, am not gay am only game.
I stabbed a homo cuz that's how I roll.llol
I cuddled with a lesbian because I'm beautiful!!..We all know only one part of this sentence is true!!!..;)
For real? We're birthday mates?
Well, I smoked with a bag of weed cos I have amazing boobs...lol!
I smoked weed with a prostitute because the lil people told me to
hehehehehe..mine is " i killed your mum because am sexy as hell"
hahahahah...i am very non-violent! honest :)
EHN???
IRO O!!!
I banged Santa Claus cuz that's how I roll....
I forbid it!!!
I killed a crackhead cuz that's the way I roll? Olorun Maje, Olorun maje Olorun maje o! (a la DBanj)
Tigeress!Tigeress!Tigeress!!...how many times did I call you? Updating and not letting me know..ok o!!
Nway, mine's I ran away naked with a condom because I'm gay...lol!!!
This is interestingly random...
Mine says,I ate out homo because i am beautiful...
That sounds wierd...lol...
Mine is "I slept with a condom because I am a pimp and you are jealous".
Abeg, how person go sleep with a condom?
Does it mean I am a guy who wore a condom to sleep
or
it means I am a woman who sexed a sex toy shaped like a condom?
*Dunno*
Mine says: I killed a horse because i had to...
Thats wasn't so bad was it.hehe!!
I ate our your dealer cos i'm sexy as hell.
That's crazy!
I ate out + a porn star + cos that's how I roll..
Damn..
The Gongo has so'ed
You're guy jaydoubl ain't that bad..
Ran away with a bi-sexual...lol..either ways..guess i didnt lose..hehe...Nice one mami
lmao @ shona and roc.....how appropriate...hehehhe
Mine is ....
I raped the kool-aid man because I'm beautiful!
i needed + a cat + because I have AMAZING boobs
LMAO dis thing get scoin scoin :-)
*omoge how farz????
I banged - A stripper- Because that's how I roll..
That's just wrong mhen!
LOL.... What the hell!....
this thingiy did not even try.... how random!
for the record (i DO NOT) neeed + a bisexual (because)+ i (do not) roll like that + (but) i do have amazing boobs
I slept with a whore because I'm sexy as hell. Err.....okkkaaaaay
Mine is - I killed an easter egg because the lil people told me to.
How does one freaking kill an easter egg???
Hilarious tho!
Booboo, u banged santa cos thats how u roll? R u tryna tell me somn? LMAO!
mine is i slept with a crackhead because i have AMAZING boobs!
LOL!
I ran naked with your dealer cos i have amazing boobs( of which i actually have small boobs nah)
lol this is not funny o. i raped a tojan man because i am beautiful.. at least am beautiful which is soo true wink wink :)
I ran naked with the kool aid guy cos thats how i roll.
very funny!!!
I raped. a jew. because i love marijuana
eek!!
i raped a french fry because i smoked crack............ lmao..... how can i rape a french fry??????? Tigeress!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ran naked with a kool aid man because u r a pimp and jealous!
Lmao..
Jayla and i share the same birthday...gosh!
I stabbed a bag of weed because I'm sexy as hell... WTFrack?!
U know I've never seen weed?
I RAN SHIRTLESS WITH MY EX BCUZ THATS HOW I ROLL, LITTLE CHILDREN TOLD ME TO,AND BECUZ IM SEXY AS HELL.....lol..im wearing white, pink and black jare!
lol
I banged a homeless guy because that's how I roll..
God will never let such happen to a child of his! haba....hehehehehe
I smoked with a glass of milk because I've got abs...how appropriate...
lol
Tigress, missed talking to you..sup?
santa claus!
See o my fellow blogsville- declaration of the highest order. Dante misses talking to me! Hehehehehe (as i look over my sholder to make sure my oga's oga isn't walking by).
Sorry guys- i'm in the Chicago office and they are a bit up tight here- will check out comments tomorrow.
I killed the kool-aid man because i love marijuana..lol!
Mmmm,
(thinking of how to combine these randoms)
Tigeress, lets just say I'm the prostitute you smoked pot with because I'm a pimp and you are jealous.
lol
But believe me, I could do more with you than just smoke pot...and it wont be for money.
(wink, wink)
DANG GURL:
I ran naked with the trojan man because the lil people told me so!
LOL...that was sooo random.
I raped a bag of weed because am sexy as hell!!!
a bag of weed!!! na so d thing dey do me
lol..dis is just crazy..can i steal it
hahaha, this is a nice post....uh uh sorry, cant say mine now, its a mouthful
did your friend compose the beats too?
I ran nekkid with a porn star because the lil people told me to. LOL!!!
Tigress u've turn everybody into something else..Lmao..dis is fun..I'm speechless.
It should have being " I needed a cat because that's how I roll" It would have made my day but it was "I needed a whore because that's how I roll" darn!
WHAT WAS THE CREATOR OF THIS PUZZLE THINKING?
"I killed the kool-aid man cos thats how I roll"????????
*falls out of her chair laughing!!*
i ran naked with a bag of weed because i am sexy as hell
Maldito sea!!!! now i understand why i'm a dog with 3 heads.
Phonenix congrats on being 3rd? lol!! Not to wrry about Temite- she's never here. It's folks like CLC u need to be concerned about. :)
Kookie no excuse for u to smoke weed. If u like to smoke just say so.
Sleekiest u too u're Aug.21st. give me a ROAR!!! Add me to ur roll quick quick! lol! na na na na na i have a b.day mate on blogsville.
Burracup- why ur boo-boo dey chase santa- i hope no'in.
Shona no vex. So my le-le post truely applies to u. emmm.....
lol@ CLC I cant help u dere. sorry.
Blogoratti- finish ur sentence. Becos u had to....?
Roc- u're eating out a porn star. Of all people to eat out. U're just nasty mehn!!!
Hey Lumidee. :)
Afro so becos u're a fine means u shold be raping men abi? e gba mi!
LG wetin cat go do with ur boobs? No'in! Then again in Yankee the call guys cats/kats. So urs makes sense.
Sirius- WTH!!! so u're in a habbit of banging male strippers? Na for u o.
BSNC even tho i never see u before somethign tells me u're very pretty girl but that does not warrant such behaviour my dear.
Repressed one- of all people to rape.
Funms- u must have been buzzing BIG time! lol!
DannyB, what happend to JustDB? Anyway since u're in a habit of running naked becos of ur sexiness pls come and do that in Newark. Me i will look pa!
Anon- welcome to blogsville. i look forward to ur interesting blogs. do not disappoint. Not putting pressure on u. :)
Kenn- dont worry i'll give u heads up next time. thanks for stopping by. :)
Taynement- that is what they call discrimination. That type of behaviour is not acceptable in the Western world. :)
Tay-mee- u're a lesbian? It's good to come out of the closet. lol!! I'm sure you're beautiful me dear.
Wordmerchant- no excuse for killing ur moda-in-law. kill her becos she's annoying as hell!!
Chari, i bind it in the name of Jesus,
lol@ Smaragd. Crackheads deserve to live too o.
Rose, eeemmm......Fine girls dont engage in such acts o. jk. lol. thanks for stopping by.
Sting- totally crazy. Silence of the Lamb thing going on here....
All male bloggers Scarlet has amzing boobs- FYI!! So if u're interested contact me. I can do the hook up.
Bibi- u too u've joined the band wagon of those who engage in questionable acts becos of their beauty.
Buttercup- thats why i stay away from short people. they are evil. lol!
Arewa- na for una. i reckon u shld have done pron instead since u have amazing boobs. lol! Crackhead ke?!!
I ran naked with an orange cos that's how I roll!!!
Wow! Two oranges really. On the chest of a sexy woman! Kai!
Arewa- na wa for una. i reckon u shld have done porn instead since u have amazing boobs. lol! Crackhead ke?!!
Parrot, running naked with my dealer doesnt guarnatee he'll hook u up with some drugs. Thot i told u that already.
Jayla (Toluwa's b.day mate), again running naked with the kool aid dude doesnt mean free kool aid.
Repressed stay away from the weed. not good for u.
Funms when u're high u can actually think u're doing that kinda shii. So not to worry it never happened.
Toluwa.....yeh i'm jealous indeed. lol! Another brithday mate! Toluwa and Jayla. add each other to ur blog rolls!
Nefy baby- why dont i believe u?
Gee these children of now a days have very evil minds. Butrunning shirtless with ex doesnt seem bad.
Abeni, that is so......... open minded of you. Homeless folks need some love too. hehehehe
Dante baby. :):):) Darling it's not possible to smoke milk excpet milk is a code for something else powdery. I do hope u've got nice abs tho. xxx
CLC warn urself and back off.
Doll, wetin do Santa claus?
Adaeze- i think someone shares a b.day with u. check it out. I know Mocha does.
ManCee, eemmm.....tell me what this consists of. Do tell! :):)
AnyaPosh totally random. Again i think u might have a b.day mate here.
EXN do feel free to use. I kuku tiefed off FB. lol!
Naijagirl- yeh he composed those beats. no bad right?
Mgbeke- considered joining the pron industry? lol!
SpicyTee- i know right? didnt realize people will have this much fun with it. Glad to entertain.
Standtall- i promise not tell that u needed a whore- if u dont tell. How are your cats doing?
Mocha u too killed the kool aid man? oya look for ur b.day mate quick quick. Adaeze is one but think there might be more.
lol@ cerberus. thanks for stopping by. :)
PHEW i'm done going thru the comments. Thanks guys. and for those of u that didnt check out the video- pls do so!
FBA, u've been MIA. How naow? thank u for gracing me with ur presence.
I mentioned u in my blog titled Youngins&PMSing- check it out.
lol@ ur comment- see how u managed to twist it.
I stabbed pickle because am double Ds...???
The double D is true though, lol. How u dey my dear?
I ran naked with a prostitute because i had to??? r u kidding me...was he a male prosy?? na wa o.
Well...dinner for 2 o'er candlelight seems a good start. What next? a scented bath for 2, full body massage and...
We could have it all 'a-la-carte'; in whichever order does it for you. All free, I pick the bill.
[I borrow from Roc, only bcos the words come close to what I wanna say (See Roc Naija's Candle's, Bubbles, massages)]
ps...and dont worry about being 'too much for one man', I'm the quintessential 'Okunrin Meta'-3 men in 1.
(smug grin)
@STA,
Who says He/ She was thinking?
lol
Mine is I banged a bisexual because all the lil pple tole me to...
God forbid! lol ...i reject it in Jesus name...lmao!
Mine is I banged a bisexual because all the lil pple tole me to...
God forbid! lol ...i reject it in Jesus name...lmao!
i ate out a lesbian because i had to
God forbid bad thing oh,i cast and bind.lol
ManCee are u aware that i have an e-lover. Speaking of which, Dante where are you? Dis one dat u're not marking ur territory.
ManCee why is it that i can not leave comments on your blog. U're a very suspicious somebody. I'm gonna see which other female bloggers u're leaving all these sweet sweet comments. Maybe u're a serial e-toaster. lol!!! If i shld catch you!!!
Parakeet- sweety where have u been? Me's good. How are ur train rides to work? lol!!
Tairebabs- if u want it to be a male prosy- the sure it is. :)
Writefreak- flee from little pple. See what they can make u do.
Qmoney, what is wrong with that? hen? Le-le's need some luving too.
lol yes ma i hear you...
Tee hee. Fun.
Mine:
I needed a bag of weed because I'm beautiful.
ok this worked out back for me but the guys might like it...i slept with a homo because i'm a pimp and your jealous...
i'd like to make clear that i have no lesbian tendencies in real life!!!
"I stabbed a horse cos thats how i roll..."
lol...
Am not in the least violent o...
So mine is:
"I slept with a homeless guy because the lil people told me too"
LOL!
The Oracle Told Me;
*I smoked with a pornstar because i had to*
Ew,Mine is I raped a lesbian becauce I have AMAZING boobs, thats definately never going to happen. I've got amazing boobs sha. This is really crazy
@ Red Hair Chic
Did somebody say the magic phrase "BIG BOOBS"???
My! have you got my attention?
Can private viewings be arranged?
lol
@ Tigeress,
ME!?
Suspicious Somebori?
You tried to leave a comment? (I'm flattered)
I wonder why you cant leave comments on my blog...please try again and holla if it still doesnt work.
Stay smily
BTW, i'm liking the Lil people, can we have them on retainership?
lol
Mine is I banged a prostitute cos I'm gay...lol, that is funny.
This is so hilarious...o mi gosh!
Feb and May are "I killed"....shouldn't it be different? That's not fair the other months have different sturvs. Infact I'm jealous!
*sulks for about 120 secs*
*still sulking* Mine is "I killed Paris Hilton because I'm sexc as hell" hehehehehe....
Post a Comment