Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Art of Kissing and Honest Scrap


I’m not gonna pretend that I’m a pro at kissing nor will I leave u with the kiss of you life or a kiss you’ll remember for the rest of your life. Say whatever, but I know what my skills are and know what I’ll do that will leave you remembering me for a veeeeeeerrrrryyy long time. The art of ‘paying wages’. :)

So what I really need from you guys is to tell me what a good kiss is. The art of kissing. How to kiss well. The reason for this is becos when it comes to kissing I’m not exactly a tongue person. I feel the tongue can be used for other things; things that will make the guy a VERY happy man. But I don’t get it when a guy tries to kiss me and approaches me with his tongue sticking out. What the efff am I suppose to do? What am I suppose to do with ur wet tongue? Open my mouth wide open so u can stick it down my throat? Am I meant to immediately entangle my tongue with yours? Which btw I do not exactly enjoy that entangling. As I said I’m not gonna pretend that I’m a good kisser, but I have had kisses in the past that I’ve really enjoyed. Last dude I kissed that I felt the kissing wasn't bad was Drummer Boy (Know the Truths and be set free!). But my ultimate best kisser so far is definitely West Ham (I'm getting married!!!). OMD I really enjoyed kissing him. Speaking of which, I wish him and his wife a happy long married life. Lol!!

Anyway StandTall-The Activist gave me an Honest Scrap award (I think) and tagged me in her last blog post HONEST SCRAP MEME

MUST DO FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD:
1.You must brag about it
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends (lol).
4.Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!

As for bragging…..ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, I-got-an-award!!! I hope that will suffice as me bragging?

Below I have listed 15 things about me.
1.My faith is very very very important to me. I strongly feel as Christians we should be workers in the house of God. I really want to be a counselor in a Church/ House of God.

2.If I had my way, I'd like to have a family like Bradgelina I.e. adopt as many unprivileged kids as possible. Better still, have/ build an orphanage.

3.I think I need therapy. My father left about 21 years ago (I was 8 going on 9), and I've only recently started communicating with him- 3 weeks ago. I have cried 3 different times. Damn these emotions mehn!!

4.Speaking of emotions, I hate it when I cry. I feel it's a sign of weakness and I feel disappointed with myself each time I cry. When I cry, I tell myself to snap out it. Snap out of it Tigeress. Snap out of it. lol!!

5.I know I can be tough and a no-nonsense person who has been called Margaret Thatcher. But I'm very emotional and passionate. And shhh.... don’t tell anyone this, but I'm a softy.

6.I have a fear that God may punish me by giving me a husband that is short, fat, and yellow (someone I'm not attracted to) because of my lust for tall dark slim men. I know, stupid right?

7.Speaking of marriage. If not for Christianity, I will not marry. I'll have a long term partner that when he's pissing me off I'm take my car keys and go to my house.

8.I feel like a she-devil child for not having that sentimental mother/daughter feelings towards my mother.

9.I do feel lonely from time to time and like some company. But at the same time, I'm able to handle being lonely or being alone. All becos I can do with some company does not mean I'll settle for some irritant to be hanging around me.

10.When it comes to marriage, that is one thing I'm gonna do God's way and get God totally involved. bf's God doesn’t need to be involved in dem ones. lol!

11.When I'm determined not to have sex, there is nothing a guy can do to make me change my mind except for one thing............and that one gon sef depends on the dudes' skills and if I allow him to show me his skills. But trying to be a good girl and stay on track spiritually this time around.

12.Now that I have reconnected with my dad, I'm kinda having panic attacks as to if and how much he should be involved when I get married. If u meet my mum u'll understand the reasons for the attacks. lol!!

13.Stress has caused my hair to break badly but by hook, by crook or by force I will one day have my Rihanna mawhawk hair cut. That was my plan for my 30th but I'm gonna have to postpone till my hair grows back. hisssss!

14.I'm really guffy and playful. I'm a big sucker for a good laugh. If u don’t have a good sense of humor- then u might not want me as ur best friend.

15.My two main love languages are Words of Affirmation and Physical Touch (get ur mind out of the gutter!)

I pass this award on to:

  1. Of course Shona Vixen

  2. My new friend Scribbles. We work for the same company. He doesn’t know this yet but he’s gonna be my chat buddy as I have a lot of free time on my hands at work.

  3. And yeh my e-baby Dante. Blowing kisses. :):)

  4. Afrobabe, Buttercup, Funms: The Journey I think you guys have done this already right? If not yeh this is to you.

  5. Danny B use this to sell yourself so you can get more applications for the e-akara maker you posted not too long ago. Roc (RocNaija.com) I DO NOT want to know anything about you. Ose. Thank You. Gracias.

  6. I know Phoenix has done one where she listed out 25things I think. Yawl NEED to check that out.

  7. Miss DM’s post 'Wallop me Mama for I have sinned'...... I think perfectly qualifies under this category. Btw if you haven't read it, click on the above link. It is HILARIOUS!!!!

  8. Nefertiti. A.k.a. Neffy baby. :)

  9. Sirius lets know more about you.

  10. Parakeet omo pupa. Lol!

  11. Wordmerchant ur last blog was entertaining.

  12. Invisible. Dude u’ve been MIA for waaaaaaaaaaay too long. Whats up with Enigma?

  13. Rethots you have to give us something.

  14. Kookie: The Tattoo Journal, Just....Toluwa, Confessions of a London gal, Scarlet have u guys done this already?

55 comments:

scribble,me.free said...

You Know I'm First, I'm First - You Know It
(First First - Really, Really First)
You Know I'm First, I'm First - Come on, You Know
(First First - Really, Really First)
And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again,
Who's First...

..to the tune of MJ's Bad

Tigeress said...

lmho @ Scribbles. :)

scribble,me.free said...

i agree, kissing is mostly a lip act. the tongue might come in at passionate times but most only be used with expert precision. otherwise, it's kinda a turnoff

ShonaVixen said...

Kissing, kissing, kissing...so intimate, so vital and it sets the pace for me if I don't connect wiv the kisser then no more will be done!
Hmmm so I've been tagged ok will tackle that one then!!

scribble,me.free said...

btw, did i mention i was first?

*does the moonwalk*

Nefertiti said...

Oh lawd, Why will u do me dis kain wickedness, Tigress? Ehn?!

Kissing is not the end all- be all for me. Like you, I'd rather use the tongue for other pleasurable things. Oh I remember my scaring moment...

there was this mofo I kissed one time. For one, I thot he had horrible skin and bad breathe, which is an absolute turn off for me, but I was too timid to tell him to back the hell off. Anyways, when I clamp my mouth shut, naively thinking that might deter the sucker, he says... no wait for it. GIVE ME YOUR TONGUE! That is the worst deal breaker I've had to date.

scribble,me.free said...

@Neffie...ewwwww

Parakeet said...

I dey suspect you this woman...u have to tell me where u got omo pupa o.

Interesting to find out the relationship abt your parents. And I think me and u are too alike. I so fear that God may choose a man am not attracted to in the least to marry. He berra not!

Parakeet said...

Oh shey we're meant to talk about kissing...ehm how about I show you. Dont panic yet, I'll get the best guy I've kissed and we'll show you.

Actually I think there should less tongue when kissing and more of lip sucking licking however you wish to see it. The tongue shud be used only playfully when you just flick ur tongue around in his mouth in a rather fast way or when u just dart it in and out and turn it round his own lips. This shud be done for approximately 3 secs only. I kiss intensely which means I could prolly fall asleep from the pleasure. I kiss everywhere too the nose and eyes but I keep the saliva away. Gosh I hate saliva. Generally the less tongue in kissing, the more enjoyable and less messy it is.

Roc said...

Lol.. but of course you want to know everything about the Roc..
Why you frontin'...
:-D

Tigeress said...

Nef- Give me your tongue?!!!! That is the biggest eewwwww!!!

Parakeet- even tho i no be lele- u make me want to kiss you. lol!!!

Roc- omd u're so all about urself. U didnt even make a comment about anything i mentioned in the blog!

Shona u still want to follow dis Roc of a guy.

Nice Anon said...

I really don't think you could marry someone you aren't attracted to right? I mean if you don't find him attractive then I reckon you won't marry him.

Anonymous said...

Errr... methinks I also did that 25 thing meme o... Or guess I'll just combine naijababe's poetically tinted and this one into one post... The memes are all piling up.. *sigh*

Kookie said...

Tigeress!!!!!!!!!! no!!!! Meme? you know I am a meme hater...lol....but for you....

Question if you are good at using your tongue in other ways how can you NOT be a good kisser?

hmmmm about the kiss I will do it in the meme thing...it will chew up at least one honest thing...lol

Anonymous said...

wow...funny thing is I used to pride myself as being a very good kisser but now I aint kissed in so long I think I myt be a lil outta ma depth when next I try it...or is it just like riding a bike?

Anonymous said...

i don't know how to explain what a good kiss is. different strokes for different people you know. but the dude with the tongue sticking out, needs to chill. that is too gross.lol.

Rebirth said...

yay....... i love memes....(campaiging for vote for NBA...lol)....kissing, very great, yet if done with the wrong person, it can be so nasty and a huge turn off...... i think a guy should not show tongue first. lets start gradually with lips locking together and mouths slowly opening, then the tongues can come in........ hmmmm
lol @ God punishing u with a short fat man..... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

No comments on the kissing thing...Methinks I'm as crappy as they get!
*Nodding in agreement with #1*--God has been fithful, the leas we can do is serve him in return...
LOL @ being called Margaret Thatcher - guess 1st impressions can be completely off target.

Take the Dad thinng easy.. No point worrying over wt his role will be or not be... change wt you can and leave what you can't..

Roc said...

Lol.. Ehen.. Where were we?
You're #7 is amusing.. People do that when married as well.. It's called divorce.. Just make sure you get a pre-nup..
@#11 ~ Pray do tell us this one thing that's a 'game changer'

And since you want to know..
The Roc doesn't kiss...
"I whisper in your mouth.. "

Jay said...

kissing is an art..a lot of lips with few sprinkles of tongue once in a while...love kissing

ok number 6 had me laughing my head off..am always scared god will give me a fat short dude with no money!!!!!!!! you should hear me describing the kind of husband i want...he must think crazy child.

roc: lol@...whisper in your mouth, naughty boy

~Sirius~ said...

Damn you T! Want to know more about Sirius huh?

Not a problem, next post....

PS: Can't stand the sticking out of wet tongues, that's just nasty, eww!

Ms. emmotions said...

no matter how hard i tried, ve never been able to do the 'tongue' perfectly, well u can get to do little of tnogue and lips...hehehe, it most important thing is making it pleasurable..lamao

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

wow, its great you started communicating with your father. I personally encourage people to get the therapy they need. It can even be in the form of just talking to someone you know and trust.

@ scribble me freE: I can't even concentrate on my comment cos you have you r"I'm first" song running through my head.

*shaking it out of my head*

Tigeress said...

Nice Anon- thanks for stopping by. I actually dont feel the need to marry someone i'm attracted to- as long as the dude doesnt repulse me. but it'll be nice if i marry someone that makes me drool by looking at him. But i doubt if i'll ever the flat 6pack stomach.

Kookie- i liked you post. Me too i'd like to be a counselor. :)

Chari visted my post, my post, my post. Waow Chari i am honoured. Does this mean Buttercup wont be stopping by?

Bibi- tell me about it. that sticking out tongue thing bothers me big time.

JustDB- that margaret thatcher thing runs in the family.

Roc u are cracking me up big time. You whisper in their motuhs. Poor girls- i can see why they'll be gucking it for u. Thank God i am older and wiser- i can see thru you CLEARLY!!! Asper no.11 it has be a good head.

Wordmerchant- fear dey grip me o. lol

Sirius- tell us more. :) wet tongues? thats a NO NO!!!

Ms.emm... I totally agree with the pleasurable. lol

Solo- yeh i'm talking so i guess i'm getting some kinda therapy

Jaguda said...

tigeress u need to kiss a man who is patient when it comes to kissing. a man who kisses like hes not trying to catch the last flight of the day. a man who uses lips to kiss, then with time u will be the interlocking tongues with him.lips definitely should take center stage when it comes to kissing. good luck

Tigeress said...

Jaguda, u're male right? Can i kiss u cos it looks like u know what u're talking about. :)

BSNC said...

i dont really know about the kissing thing, but i agree with number 1 and 14 same with me and thanks for stopping by :)

*Diane* said...

i lurve kissing! it's first base meeehn! if the guy doesn't do it well, he doesn't get access to the remaining bases.
Um...as for kissing tips, gentle lip nibbles every once in a while is fantastic. Definitely try it!

Afrobabe said...

Ha, you have finished tgging the whole of blogville...who is left for me to tag now???

You dont know how to kiss....darnn girl, I give a toe curling kiss...most naija men don't know how to kiss...the either open their mouth like fish or try to swallow ur tongue...

Afrobabe said...

I want a mowhauk too...well after my face grows slimmer...

Confessions of a London gal said...

Hey babe!
Giving u a heads up!!!

TDVA said...

all this kissing talk is making my lips tingle. *sigh*

first time here.nice blog T.

Buttercup said...

Buttercup in the building!!!!!!

Buttercup said...

Sowee I'm late sweetie!

Buttercup said...

Hmm..kissing..one of the best actions known to man..IF done right..

Chariboo, I miss u kissing me! :(

Buttercup said...

I need to get back on track with God. He just keeps blessing me despite my shortcomings. How AWESOME is that?

Buttercup said...

I'm sorry about what happened with ur dad..

Thank God u wanna set things right now.

Good luck!

Buttercup said...

The only thing i love about rihanna is her hair..she got it going on!

Buttercup said...

Ohh im such a cry baby..the slightest thing sets me off.

The other day, i was in a store..i saw these tinycuteadorable dolls on display..i just burst into tears! Mschew!

But seriously, dont hold back..cry if u want to!

Buttercup said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll do it in my next post.

The Activist said...

Arent you suppose to do 10 honest things about you? You made it to 15!

Dont worry your marriage will be the one made from heaven, this is very possible i tell you.

Give yourself time to heal and accept your dad, it might help.

Who says you cant still do the Bradgelina thing? You damn can!

Tigeress said...

Buttercup u r such a sweetie. Mwuah right back at ya! hehehehe

Standtall dont mind me jare. Felt I should throw in extra 5. The award afterall did say a minimum of 10. Minimum as the key word.
As for my dad- thanks. I'm actually fine. :)
If i ever open an orphanage- u'll definitely hear about it.

Confessions of a London gal said...

Tigress! Dante came offering me shoes on my blog, I dint beg for it o! So now, I have officialy taken your space. Hehehehehe!!!

doll (retired blogger) said...

So I guess u are in ur late 20’s …I wonder wy I thought u were younger…congrats on ur honest award…

Tigeress said...

London gal- offering you shoes ke? Wetin be dat? All of u dat want my heart to be palpitating- u wont succeed. What he probably wants is more audience for his blog so pls do visit. lol!!

Doll, yeh i get that alot. but thats from folks who see me. Looking young and fresh. lol!! Yes o, i'm turning 30 in a few months.

Anonymous said...

#5--most tough cookies are jellies underneath, As long as "Mr" sees that softy side of you, rather than assuming you are a brick all the time
#6--lol. pls pls, dont dwell on this thot
#7--I used to have same sentiments
#8--uhhh, yu will probably get it later. dont think it makes you a she devil
#9--being lonely helps you get perceptive, and helps you appreciate a good company
#10--niiice
#13--lol, please how did that happen so I can stay away from such stress

Padosh said...

Last!!!
Is there a price for being d last person to comment??
haha, I was gonna respond to this meme but seeing as i wasnt voted for i don vex, im no longer doing it!!! Lol

Tigeress said...

Phoenix, pls no vex. I did give u an award.

As long as you remain the last person- i shall surprise you. lol! Also i'll let u join my dating agency free of charge.

Naijagirl- thanks for stopping by. ;)

Unknown said...

I thought I was d only one that need a kiss lately.. Its been long that I kiss that I can't but day dream how a guy's lips will be on mine.
Well 2 ur question kissing ought to be two lips gently caressing while touching your tongue to your partners lips so slightly. You stay on the lips for awhile,nibbling passionately on his/her lip. Then you proceed beyond the teeth gently while giving and receiving..
The don'ts:
(i) Ensure u clear ur mouth of saliva.
(ii) Don't dart ur tongue forcefully into ur partner's mouth.. And I support Afrobabe.. Naija men fit choke u with their tongue. Some of them will continue sticking their tongue for u to lick as if na icecream. Me I no dey wait 4 part two for such men.

miz-cynic said...

its like im reading me...iv always known it u,afro,shona,sirius,icequeen....we gots loads in common.

all except 8 and 12 are me spot on.

i hate memes, iv only done one since i joined blogsville and i was so praying i wont be tagged cos if its u..i might not be able to refuse.....im fiercely loyal to those i perceive as my friends.lol.

btw i think dante is sexy too....great catch.lol.but im done liking pple off their blogs....or virtually...i want the real deal jaaare.

miz-cynic said...

btw @neffie....ur in tht list too and ...the guy u described.....mio le date guy yen..(i cant date tht guy).lol.

Smaragd said...

Tigeress, kissing is not just an act, it's an ART! describing it in simple words would only destroy the depth and feelings that come with it jare...lol

I honestly cant say " angle ur head at 60degrees, then open ur mouth, then..." except u come over, let me show u how, shebi u are not a Lele? so i'm safe...*wink*

nice meme

Tigeress said...

SpicyT lol@ Some of them will continue sticking their tongue for u to lick as if na icecream. That is so hilarious. It was actually Youngins who had approached me with his tongue out o- which wasnt his first time. lol!! last Thursday he came back again- more determined this time around to get his kiss. But this time around- with his tongue securely in his mouth (he must be reading my blog right?). And i felt yeh why not. The kiss wasnt bad but.....no fire was lit up within me. Then again, i have tuned off to any form of sexual advances.

See dis Smaragd babe. ME i no bi le-le o. LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by my dear. Dont forget what i told you about Roc o. Fashi en side.

Jaguda said...

kissy kissy. lol

wordsmith said...

"7.Speaking of marriage. If not for Christianity, I will not marry. I'll have a long term partner that when he's pissing me off I'm take my car keys and go to my house."

omg i was just thinking this...