So I’m PMS’ing real bad! And I hate it when I PMS. I just feel like the Wicked Witch of the West or is it East? Anyway, with the fact that I’m feisty already, PMS’ing on top of it is just plain ugly as far as I’m concerned. It’s just not fair we women go thru this. Plus I feel bad when I feel this way- as if I’m sinning. I always pray that God to forgive me sha. I used to think I was a freak until I realized that other women went thru this. In the past, there were times when I’d cry. Lol!! Just cry for no reason. Now, I’m moody, upset, angry, and feel frustrated. Subconsciously it’s probably becos things I’m going thru at this time is getting to me- as some of you might remember I said there were things that I was going thru. I’m so stressed out that my hair is breaking BADLY!!!!! How long can one hold on for or continue to hope for God’s intervention. And NOOOOOOOO I’m not referring to man/bobo/husband!!!! Thank u very much. :)
So a few weeks ago my good friend- TDO and I were chatting on MSN. I was chatting to her about something bothering me when I kinda figured out that her bobo was with her. So I was like let’s chat later cos it was apparent dude most likely was reading our conversation or wanted to. My thing is- as my friend u can share what ever u want with ur man, but when it comes to my own issues- don’t let me ever find out I was ur bedroom topic for u and ur bobo. Ladies need to know where to draw the line. But TDO I believe is cool- she won’t do that. Anyway, that is how her bobo called me. Let’s call him Mike. So Mike calls me (he’s with TDO) and is like why am I in a bad mood. Obviously my defenses are up cos I’m like I don’t recall telling u that- it’s TDO I told that. Anyway dude went on and on and to be honest my mind wasn’t there cos I really wanted to talk to my girl and as far as I was concerned he was interfering. Lol!!! Anyway, I don’t know how the topic got to me dating. He asked if I was ‘talking’ to anyone at the moment i.e. is there anyone showing interest in me. And I was like no, there isn’t. Only for him to say, a babe who doesn’t have a guy chasing her- means something is wrong with her. Egba mi- se pe there is something wrong with me?!!!! I asked him please tell me what cld possibly be wrong with me, but he cldn’t say. His conclusion was that he has to interact with me to figure out what was wrong. I don’t know what irked me most- the fact he chatted smack or the fact that TDO kept quiet. Anyway, I used to root for the guy, but after that conversation my love for him decreased. So question is; are babes meant to always have an admirer cos I don’t always have one. And if not- does that mean there is something wrong with them?
Let me talk about Youngins. I know I keep saying that I will, but there was no……..I can't think of the right word but there was no urge, no need, no want, no……….. But now I feel I might as well. So I call him Youngins cos he’s 13months younger than I am. I met him at my Church. Look wise- not my type. I don’t find him attractive and at same time he’s not a turn off. Infact, it’s only his complexion that emmmm……… I don’t know but dude is yellow!! Ok not yellow as in omo pu pa. But I love me my BLACK chocolate. O yeh baby (saying it with a husky voice)! Lol! Shona (SHONA VIXEN) u’ve seen how PennS looks. Lol!! I have a phobia for yellow guys- well more like I have a phobia of the seeing a yellow prick. The thot terrifies me!!! I’ve never seen one before. Afrobabe have you seen one before? lmho!
Story about Youngins. I’m 30 this year. I want to get married. And I don’t feel ashamed for letting folks around me know that I want to get married- I’m not a spring chicken. But Youngins aint thinking about marriage anytime soon- which I don’t see anything wrong with. But as far I’m concerned that just means that he aint the one so no point wasting my emotions on someone who we apparently do not have the same aims or goals relationship wise. Plus I need to date someone crazy about me. I’m in no rush- since I’ve waited this long- no need to settle. Dude has to be crazy about me. I don’t know if Youngins truly likes me or is only interested becos he can't understand why I’m not all over him like other babes have been in the past; therefore I’m a challenge. He’s cute tho. But na fine boy I won chop? He’s even lost weight so not looking bad- me I like lepa.
Anyway the big ‘comma’ about Youngins is that he has a daughter who is only gonna turn 1 next month. His baby mother wasn’t a random shag. It was a babe he was in a relationship with. According to him he isn’t interested in getting back with her cos as of when the daughter was conceived they had broken up and it was a one off shag. Rumor has it that she tried trapping him; unfortunately that back fired on her. To be honest I don’t have a problem marrying a guy who already has a kid; but there mustn’t be any drama from baby mama and I must be sure babe is over him and him over her. His baby mama is still hoping that they’ll get back together (rumor has it). RED FLAG!!! He says he’ll have a problem if his baby mama has a man cos he doesn’t want another man involved in his daughter’s life. Another RED FLAG!!!! My advice to him on that was that he might as well get back with his ex cos he shouldn’t expect her to remain single for the rest of her life pining after him. Not only that- me and him were having a heated discussion yesterday and dude called me her name!!!! WTF!!!! I’m not his gf so I’m not bothered but what if I was? But his excuse for doing so is becos he talks to his baby mama very regularly- apparently they are planning the baby’s b.day party. Now, am I retarded for not understanding why he feels the need to talk to his baby mama everyday? In fact he called me her name in 2 separate conversations. To be honest Youngings loves his daughter to bits and is very involved in her life. Based on all this story story I am not even gonna bother thinking about dating him. But do you guys think I’m being too hasty for not even entertaining the possibility of me and him dating?
26 comments:
maybe TDO's dude just tot he could help -- like be shrink or sthg - obviously it didn't work....
guess its obvious youngins and you have different objectives for your relationship..... and methinks if he's not displaying the commitment required to take it to the next level, you shouldn't park your bus waiting for him to spring the question....
Nothing is wrong with you darling...and i really disagree with TDO's dude saying that...what does he mean? Mschew...the guy shouldn't even be putting his mouth in something that isn't really his business
As for Youngins, run far far away o! There's a guy who impregnated his baby mama thrice...all in the name of we're just talking about the kid...meanwhile he had a steady girlfriend, is the girl crazy or what?
Those red flags you raised are really things one can't overlook!
More importantly Tigeress darling, i agree you shouldn't settle, God will bring you your own man who will find favour because he finds you...'none shall want her mate' is what God's word says
Big hugs on the pmsing...this too shall pass!
First of all where does Mike get off calling you in the first place? Are you friends with him as well? As in you guys chat on the phone normally? Is it just me or it that disrespectful on its own sef?
Youngins obviously has issues he needs to sort out.. Or else it'll just be a relationship with three people in it...
Dunno I think there is baggage definitely. I think if dude love his daughter he should do the right thing. What makes him so sure the problem is not with him.
DB- lol@ parking my bus....
Writefreak- thanks jare. Youngins will be a fool to knock up his ex again but wont put it past his cos i wonder where he's getting his sex from.
RocNaija- no p, not friends with Mike but I think he felt he cld call since he was with my friend. I guess that was him trying to be familiar with his babe's friend.
Dabizniz, what is the right thing to do? All becos u knock-up an ex during a booty call doesnt mean u have to marry the babe. Problem might be with him. But if a babe for some odd reason gets pregnant for a guy after they break up then she has to deal with a consequences. Dont get me wrong, I feel Youngins was very careless for shagging a babe without protection when he fully knew she wanted to marry him. Thats just plain stilly on his part!
Hmmmm...I think I might be PMSing too cos I dont know why I just yelled at a guy who wants to dash me $1k for my trading....
As for that baby daddy, I almost married one 2 years ago...he was in arizona and came regularly to see me...told me he had one kid and long story about why he didnt marry baby mama...small time I found out children had multiplied before we met and he just forgot to tell me...when I asked him he said he was ashamed...2 kids with one woman, u no gree marry am...how did you get the second if you didnt want the woman..he said he came to visit the first..
sweetie, I cant stop a man from seeing his kids but if everytime he goes to see them he drops a present............
first of all, this Mike has balls o... r u guys cool like that? there r some times no one's talking to me too. does that mean theres something wrong with me? and TDO couldnt say anything to her man.......mschewwww
as for youngins, tread carefully. so from his statement, he wants to date another person but doesnt want the baby mama to move on. signs he may still be hooked on her..... be careful hun
Sorry about the cramps. sometimes i wish i were a boy
This going to be a long comment
First off TDO's man was wrong for even saying anything to you and I always take it for granted that if my girls have a man especially if married or engaged my life is open book to them....so I limit the stuff I tell them...
Second...just because no one is crushing on you or talking to you does not mean there is something wrong with you....besides youngins is kinda in the picture but not because you don't want him
...
As for youngins....I have a policy of not dating dudes with kids until I get out of my selfish head space. I can accept if he has a mama, she will be one tier above me, I can even accept that having a child I will come second because that's his child...but baby mama's have that power of she had his baby ...his first kid..there will always be a connection. So if you can get your head around it sure but if you can find a man with no strings attached thats the guy for Tigeress who focuses on her and only her...sorry long comment
Dang Kookie u nailed it right on the head. Tigeress sure needs a man who focuses on her A HUNDERED PERCENT!!!! I definitely can't deal with baby mama drama mehn- not tolarent enof for some chick to acting out and getting me worked up.
First n foremost where did all these peeps come from? The top spot is mine on this blog, next time don't comment if I haven't commented..lol!!!!
Hmmm Mike has balls, seriously..the guts of him to tell you because you're single n no toasters = a problem wiv you...mcccchewwww so then I also have a serious problem then..lol!!!
Hmmm too many red flags wiv Youngins, and him calling u baby mama's name!!!
Now lemme go and look through those trillion pictures for Youngins..lmho!!
LOL @ yellow prick...gurl u crazy..lol!!!
@Afro BTW hon, you know anything about yellow pricks, as u no answer???..lol...
hmm I think I would like to be the topic in anyones bedroom conversation. Narcissist you might say..lol
Anyway i think youngin still _ _ _ _ 's his baby mama. But who am I to say anything
Shona...I ignored that section...na wettin?? who send you?
I must say I like them chocolate myself...there is something about a darkinned...dark pricked man that just....hmmmmmm...
make we no spoil tiger oh...
I assumed it was a rhetorical question..
DO NOT DATE, I repeat DO NOT DATE Youngin- The SIGNs are there, and you pointed them out with the red flags, there's 2 sides to this
1. Ugly- you date, too much baby mama drama, you split.
2. UGLIER!- you date , he likes you enough to want to marry you, baby mama drama's and custody cases.
Sweetheart that's the last thing you need.
And as for TBO- He was only looking out for you- as per your girl is his better half, so I don't think you should eat him for that.
It's awkward quite all right, but it was done in good faith.
PS: DO NOT DATE YOUNGIN O!
Just tell God you want "Your Own"
I did that the whole of last year.....and believe me, that's the best one line prayer I have ever prayed.
PPS: Can't stand yello dudes too.....ewww!
i like my men...........dark
Denxzelish!!!!!!!!!!!!
baby daddy....some pop out a kid but can stay true to another woman
i know not gal but if there seems to be issues-then fashy his ass
as for that your babes guy-where him dey?????i need to deck him for you*&^%$#@
What kind of statement is that? Something wrong with a single girl that does not have constant admirers? Yeah right! If thats true- then i get problem, cos sometimes its zilch for me, then all of a sudden its as if its manna from heaven- they can come like 5 at once!
About Youngins- its nice and all that he's there for his daughter, but if he's making statement like him not going to be happy if his baby mama gets a man- then that is just so not wat u wanna get urself into. Only a man that is still into his ex will make that kinda statement!
Norrin do u Tigress- U go find ur own man that will trip all over for you! Lol
All this looooong comment for only you! lol
P.S.....I so get you on the yellow pawpaw issue! If aint dark, I aint going there! Lol
I think it was wrong for Mike to call you. You didn't tell him anything, and he was not right to call you. Even if his chick allowed him to read your chat with her, she was supposed to inform you first...''like, I told mike about what we talked about, and he wants to talk to you about it..'' if you are game, mike will call you, if you are not, then you walk.
Also, telling you that something is wrong with you, that is why you are not in a relationship is absolutely hare- brained!
As for youngins, Follow Danny B's advice. If he is not showing enough signs of long term commitment, ..take off...there is no time for dulling. I am guy, I am telling you..when a guy is ready, he is ready..when he is not, he is not!
Youngins is not ready..he wants to still play the field. Don't let him waste your time..
I like black brothas...i think its the swagger!!! lol
Thanks for stopping by my blog. And oh my goodness, Run!!!! from the youngin. There's absolutrly nothing wrong w/ you, and i completely agree with you, Never settle! Especially if dude has called you his baby mama's name. 2x.
Did you take Midol? Hope u feel better. I seriously am enjoying the post on the other blog...great job.
hmm doesnt sound too gud about that guy. My sister once had this guy wanting to marry her, with 2 little girls..ur own is even gud sef, this girls were bout 7 and 9..my mother begged her to flee from such o...lol. its just less drama.
Sorry about your PMS.
The dude who called you must be leaving in the past... so something must be wrong with a gurl who isnt dating. He is wrong.
I really dont know if you shd go into a realtionship with this guy yet, he's kinda still close to his ex cuz thier baby-girl is still young...
Nah mehn, TDO's man had no business telling u that..at all..
As for Youngins..i think if he were as into u as u want him to be, u wudnt wonder about it, u wud KNOW. I think u shud be wary about him o, i dont want u getting hurt..
Hmmm, beautifully written, very well spoken.
"Plus I need to date someone crazy about me." this should never ever be compromised. More especially if one has 'waited' (we all do in our own way), why compromise when we can always get what we want.
Post a Comment