My prior blog: I smoked weed becos... made a lot of hits. I honestly didn’t think you guys would find it as entertaining as I did first time I saw it. So thank you all for stopping by.
So as some of you may be aware Buttercup, ShonaVixen, Vera Ezimora, Temite, Good Naija Girl, Afrobabe, wordsmith, Ms Sula and myself are starting a blog titled The African Women (please add to your blog roll). It’s a blog geared to cover all issues concerning African women; be it serious, personal, and funny, name it. To start off we would like to take questions or issues from you guys (kinda like an agony aunty thing) that you may need counsel on. No question/topic/issue is too big or too small for us to discuss or give our views/counsel on. Also, if you choose, you may remain anonymous. Emails can be sent to theafricanwomen@googlegroups.com.
So in my last blog I asked you guys to check out this video. I know a lot of you didn’t so please check it out.
And to make you laugh, check out this clip from the TV show Cheaters about a Nigerian cheater. It is HILARIOUS!!!!
And last and not the least, but can someone tell me WTF is oohsay?!!! Apparently Judge Hatchett discovered she Is Nigerian.
38 comments:
Is a lie....Did I make it 2 FIRST???
Awww..look like am going to be d second too
E be like say dat juju dey work ooooooooo..I don charmed everybody.
i am not first
hmmmmmmmmmmm
by like 10 minutes dang
okay i'll be second
The Nigerian cheater is indeed hilarious. Awww..What you looking for,stupid Nigerian bastard..? Naija men..Kai..I think the man simply want something juicy, fun and sexy.
You know the funniest part, I don't know her house crap..but the woman is cool though,if na Nigerian woman,she for beat the gf. The man is not even remorseful, he was still saying its all over..May God help us.
3RD!!
Ok I'll be back to comment when i''ve had some sleep in my system. :-)
I will be sure to stay turned
Saw the video, had me in stitches! At first i thought, why u gonna call him Nigerian jst cos his last name is Usman...and then i heard his very KONK accent, and her making fun of it. Couldnt stop laughing!!!
Nice idea.. with the cognate experience u peeps have it should be a resource!!!
err.. maybe the producers of the videos might have done a little bit of research an gotten the prononciation of HAUSA a wee bit closer tho..
Nice try by your gals..should be checkin in when i need some help..
Judge hatchett is nigerian?? Would neva have guessed
Good thinking with your new blog.. Will be sure to check it out!!!
ok...we are eagerly awaiting the African women...
Well...The Nigerian dude was funny..the lady he was cheating with was way hotter..but that is not an excuse anyway.
That Judge Hatchett issue...hmmm... the guy that did the voice over was too patronizing for my liking. Ah ah..he could not even get the correct pronunciation of the word: Hausa..anyway... it is not as if the judge is coming back to live in las gidi..but I am happy for her cos I saw it meant a lot to her.
sup..tiggy?
lol @ cheaters clip..
Interesting concept.. Predominantly single agony aunt's (abi na aunties?)
We male bloggers should do something similar.. Unhelpful Uncles anyone?
Roc- lol@ agony aunts. FYI this is NOT targeted at single ladies. AFRICAN WOMEN!!! Well you men can send us questions- i'm sure we'll try our best to tackle them.
Spicytee- u're on a roll.
Kafo- thanks for stopping by.
Anon, Arewa& Trybes- pls do stay tuned.
CLG- u good? Howz ur weekend going?
JDB- u still around? When do u head out to Naija?
Dante baby how have u been? update soon!
okay we are anticipating the african woman lauch..
lol funny clip and that judge thing i have no idea. maybe she is half nigerian who knows
I've seen that cheaters episode me and my ex couldn't stop laffing when we saw it. Its all over its all over...hahahaha.
Did you notice the pride. I pay the bills blablabla, bollocks. Does that give him the ticket to cheat. And that's how most our Nigerian men think. The only way they know how to be a man is to provide and the rest is zilch. Nonsense upon ingredient.
And that judge being Nigerian, na wa o. That one don lost teytey. Loved that other song too. Watched it the last time. Sounds like the sort of song I could get drunk listening to.
Will be looking forward to reading the wisdom of some of our foremost women in blogville. Go girls, am rooting for y'all!
Hey! I can' view the clip!!! Anyways I'm really looking forward to the new spot. Would include it to my blogroll asap. I BANGED A STRIPPER COS THAT'S HOW I ROLL! LoL.....
Tigeress!!Tigeress!!Tigeress...updating and not letting me know???Lemme check my FB messages maybe there was a hint..lol!!
Well, I watched the Nigerian Cheater..wow...i laughed when the girl he was with says in the midst of Naija man and wifey arguing 'Don't call me'...I laughed so hard and then 'Its all over, its over, don't come begging me'...and he was proud of his bill-paying like Parakeet said as if it was his free ticket to cheat...mmmmccchewww!!
My cousin and I love.that.clip. Hands down best cheaters episode ever...Its' all over!!
Will check it out once it's up..
Abeg Tigeress update your blogroll for my blog. The title is so ol'skool
The African Women blog is a good initiative. Good luck sisters
Im using my crappy phone so i cant view the videos :(
Wow @ Judge Hatchett being a Nigerian!
How are you, Tigeressssssssss?
hahahaha Judge Hatchet...nigerian? uhhh, oohsay? was wondering if that was useni?...could that be a tribe? oh what am i saying?
when is the blog coming out
cheater link is hilarious!.."hiz all over" lol!
I'm really looking forward to the new site.
I've been seeing the "The African Women" blog thing...Waiting patiently oh!
x!
I've been seeing the "The African Women" blog thing...Waiting patiently oh!
x!
I'm so looking forward to it. I'll try to be patient.
oh yeah and how can I get to the cheaters clip?
dang!! can't watch the nigerian cheater clip..will do it when i reach home.
Have added the african woman on my blog roll! already know its gonna be the shizzle :)
haha..the cheaters clip was hilarious
i'll watch the Hatchett clip when I get home
The African women...nice 1 and Roc that Unhelpful Uncles idea sounds tres tres bien to me
Nice one babes...
I saw the cheaters one and what made me bend over with laughter was him saying i's all over...trust naija men to turn the tables.....
'is all over' "was all dis ehn, Jackie?" And the way the woman was making fun of his accent was just so wrong. I was like customer huh? LMAO!
Judge Hatchet is not only Nigerian she's actually Yoruba. Not that it matters if she was Ibo or Hausa anyway. Did you notice how that commentator was mispronouncing Hausa like 'Huse'?
hmmm... African Women...
Not a bad idea..
Roc... I'm sending one hot slap your way. Please receive with gratitude. LOL
Tigress, love... I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment