......and how BB almost did emotional 419 on me, chop some Tigeress coochie and put me on “is coming”. Ok, maybe I slightly exaggerated on the chopping and posting bit, but by the end of this my post- I’m sure you’ll reason with me.
My fellow bloggers. My fellow bloggers who truly love me- e jo, a ba mi ke Halleluyah meta! Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelu!!! E ba mi yin Oluwa lo’go! Ogoooooooo! (Translation: please help me shout three Halleluyahs). LMHO!!!
I’ve always heard rumors of cowboys sitting amongst us in the Church congregation. In fact they tend to be workers in the house of God. Anyway, make I no yarn too much jare. Sha BB is his name. BB went to the same secondary school as I did but we didn’t know each other then. But we bumped into each other in his church here in the US last year but I never did pay much attention as dude isn’t my type physically plus pretty boys tend to be jerks- so I tend to shut down. Anyway, BB comes into my hood and we decide to hang out. And make I no front- I really enjoyed his company and his gist etc- and I was surprised that he wasn’t chatting smack. We even talked about his family, his poetry- which he recited a few for me (which btw he’s rather talented) and spoke about his last relationship. A relationship he claims he was in for about 8 years but they broke up 3 years ago due to her being a bit violent. LMHO!!!! Sorry, but I just realized who’s relationship he was actually talking about here. Anyway as I was saying- he even said it was hard getting over it blah blah blah yawn yawn yawn. Me I no get relationship story give am- as u all know- I’m a professional single girl. Lwkmd!!!! We even spoke about being a Christian and how hard it was being ‘good’. According to him- he’d been celibate for 3 years. LOL!! I won't lie me I laughed out loud when he told me that- se pe na me bi mugun biko? Me sef wey I be babe- I never celibate reach 3 years- sey wetin? But I let that bs talk slide- I thot it was hilarious plus I liked the boy. Anyway we did kiss. Hehehehehe. And it wasn’t bad at all. Ok, my loins didn’t react but it was still nice- then again e don teeeeey since I had a proper snog. But I noticed that for a dude who is celibate that he was rather hands on. So I’m thinking eerrrrrrrr……..dude seriously? Haven't u seen the sign on my head “This Coochie is Out of Business Till Further Notice”. Not only is it closed for business, but 2nd base (even with clothes on) is even restricted from ALL except for a selected few such as………… ok, no one at the moment. But I didn’t read meaning into all of this cos no bi man? Men are always on the go- right?
Enof story story gon sef. Dude apparently got engaged May 2009. LWKMD!!! Ok even tho I’m angry…….with myself for not seeing thru him- u must admit it is hilarious. My friend JJ and I were cracking up about it yesterday. Cos what if I was one nonsense horny babe and had shagged him and the sex was crap? Or his prick was small? I would have been kicking myself on my behind for months to come.
So once again my fellow bloggers, help me shout 3 Halleluyahs that I did not fall victim to such 419 o. Imagine at this old age of mine that some dude will be trying to do 419 for me? Something that should have happened when I was 20.
Please my fellow bloggers- this isn’t that serious o. “Yawl’ know how quick I am in deleting unnecessary sympathetic comments. I don warn una.
And o yeah, how I found out…..story- the most important thing is that IT IS true. But how did I react? I just sent him text saying we should stop talking (i.e being friends) and that I’m sure he’ll understand. Personally there wasn’t any point flogging the issue with him. What is there to discuss? I’m sure he figured it out that I know and the boy get sense small so he won't call me again and vice versa. Plus i don delete am from my FB/phone. There is no need for story story jare. Such is life.
The ‘wait’ still continues………
FYI...this is gist fresh out of the pot. hehehehe
36 comments:
How I've missed doing this:
FIRST!
Ok, this gist is deficient: when did all this haPpen? As in when did he tell u he was celibate?
I mostly maintain that church is not necessarily d place to find a man, cos most of d men there are on a fishing expedition there themselves!
Bumight????You berrra claim 2nd!!
Tigeress I dey vex o...LOL!!!
3rd!!!
no sympathy jo, i'm proud of u for not letting unnecessary mileage on ur coochie abegi!!! as for homeboy? next-------->
lol...u are so lucky...the bobo for shine ur congo! after him go go honeymoon!
we go go thanksgiving?
4th!!!
Celibate for him mind, Shit happens and I follow you do Halleluyah, I even make it 5 times
LWKMD O, Dante!!! U wont kill me. that was too hilarious!
Lmao @Dante..heheheheheh
Tigeress na real Halleluyah.... jeez!
the guy is stupid
by the way, what is second base? mail me at tishasmith010@gmail.com
lol@ Tisha. 2nd base is the guy touching your breasts.
Eeya...............hehehehe,i just felt like starting that way to look for your mouth.
So d nonsense boy was on ur fb and u didn't suspect??i shout hallelu for u too oh!!
we shall continue to overcome all this good for nutin pretenders...AMEN
My sister, na so life be.
Yeye man.
Oya quickly moving along>>>>>NEXT!!
More gist abeg, that guy no be am. But professional spinster? LWKMD
Why yawl biffin the bobo now..if na u nko?....and what even makes you think Tigeress wasnt wantin it...hahahah!
but sha..I rest my case..
LOL...The guy wanted to touch and go!
Wow!
Do men actually grow up and grow out of all this nonsense?
wow..
I swear na man go full hell..
lol
Hallleluyah!!!!
u cant blame the guy for trying sha, but he should have tried to give a more plausible lie,
haba!
Bumight- i totally agree with u. A Church/Pastor follower do not equate to a good guy whatsoever.
Shona- twinny make u no vex. u too shld have sat at ur desk. lol
Arewa- LMHO@ unecessary mileage! Apparently my best friend who knew him in school- said he's been a jerk since a very young age. He apparently used the same line to toast 4 differnt babes in like form 2!!! When she told me i was rotflol.
GR-Hair- yup- shii happens. NEXT!!
SassyT- thank u o. my peoples.
QMoney- lol! i no blind naow- nothing dey en FB. I think we even went thru it together.
Mizchif- :):):)
MyneW- lol@ professional spinster.
Trybes- add me to ur gchat- tigeress2much@gmail.com. what cld i be wanting- for them to do 419 for me- or nukie? I'll tell u this- na blood wey dey run thru my veins. but its not everthing u want that u get.
Scarlet- yes o- i cant knock him for trying. and if info didnt filter back to me- i wont have known. Plausable lie? I feel for his wife to be. I wonder if she knows she marrying an idiot/jerk.
Fabu- lol@ man go full hell. Before nko? Bible kuku says the heart of man is.....E no talk woman, nah?
OMG!!!
BITCH NIGGA!!!!
How could he!
LWKMD!!!
Which kain nonsense be that?
*hiss
Abeg oh!
"No Manga's here"
LOL.......
ROTFL... LWKMD...
I don't even know where to start sef. Maybe he moved onto the more willing 'coochie' since u no wan gree am... LMAO tigeress, u no go kill pessin joor.
Hmm my BIL got engaged this May... Ur gist sounds awfully familiar. Did you ask him to sleep on the sofa?
Nef, what is BIL?
From being celibate for 3 years to being engaged? Marriage is not for everyone. It REALLY isn't! I just wish men and women will UNDERSTAND that!
Kai see yawa mehnnnn!!!!!! He did not even try, poor woman he is engaged to, i feel her pain already sef. Hopeless men. Hiss! Not only 3 years of celibacy...hiss!
Im getting angry sef. I hate rubbish!
LWKMD!!!!...wow! in this 2009 ke?..
ehn?????????????? what??????????? signing to gchat now! wtf??????? ive been fasting and praying for nothing? ok, not the fasting, but still!!!!!!!
touch and go??
lwkmd
No be only hallelu my sista
na Gbosa too oh!
he don see mugu...lol.
And the wait continues
Erm what small nonsense is that O?? On the real? Like mehn! So he thought he could make you his last fling before he goes in to the married life? I fear for his wife ..I really do... mssscheeew
Anyway its a good thing you didnt fall for it AS IF YOU WOULD!
lmaooo God forbid! thank God u did not shag him oh....halleluyurrrrr! lool...i find it funny myself! wat a ridiculous guy smh.
btw i changed my url..its mzpenelope-talks.blogspot.com. please update..thanks :)
He didn't try at all!!
Halleluyah! Halleluyah! Halleluyah!
i hear of this so often, i just don't get men! seriously. is it dat their life goal is to chooke as much women as possible?
LadyX- lol@ B-nigga. My dear- dats life o. sorry for girls who fall prey.
Sirius- Manga? Anybody can fall prey to such. U can't always see signs. Sad but true.
Nef- Sleep on the sofa ke? No bi my gist u get o. btw, u r aware that i live in NJ and not MD? But ur gist seems intereting- so do share. hehehehe
Nice Anon- true marriage is not for everyone- and thats why some folks dont want to ever get married.
Ebony- lol@ u dey vex. Wetin person go do.
Ms.O- lol! glad u found it funny.
Funms- keep praying naow.
Chayoma- its tosh n' go. lol
K- i'm not sure i'd say his last fling. God know how many others?
Penelope- thank God i'm not a randy child.
ttlolla- no he didnt?
Burracup- tank u my dear. i know u truly love me.
FFF- i guess chooking is a burriful ting? lol!!! My dear i dont even know which is worse- it being done to u to ur man doing it to someone else. God help we women.
Got your message but so much of a big fan of gmail..can you add me on yahoo instead if you got one..its lummy378@yahoo.com
Cheers and have a happy weekend
abeg which kind 3years celibacy claim be that joo?...make him go siddon for gutter...you get luck sha oh
Post a Comment