Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Put My Swagga On My 17hrs BF

please be aware that this contains very sexual content. So if your eyes/mind is prude/sensitive, close the browser now!!! I don't want to hear nonsense o, i don warn una.

OMeffingD is this song SICK!!! RIDICULOUS!!! This song puts me on a natural high or is it just me? She goes:

Let me break it down if you don't get it, quality, I'm custom fitted,
Imma say it again, dey aint got nothing on me, nothing on me (me)
Way I walk, the way I talk, my swagga...boy you know every boss(man) wanna have her
I ain't saying that I'm the best, but I'm the best, hey baby you need that
........................
Stop looking for it, looking for it, I'm the (one)
(hey I'm that)...Boy don't you know I'm the one

U may ask what has this got to do with my title, what has it got to do with FRO? Just chill...... So on Thursday morning as I was about to shut my laptop to jump into shower I see an email notification from FRO telling me he's in NYC staying at the Sheraton on 53rd and 7th. We email back and forth and I agree to dinner/cinema/and roof top lounge (after work). As I rushed around my wardrobe trying to figure out what to wear and pack- I decide on a short black dress/belt/patent red leather pumps. Luckily for me I had just bought red hot matching lingerie from Maidenform the day before. I decide to throw that in.

FRO and I agreed to meet on 50th and 6th. I was looking on point I must say. Waiting for him- I had mixed feelings as in "Out of sight, is out of mind" thing really works for me. My heart had turned 'cool' towards him. But as i sat on the water fountain edge in front of Fidelity Investments anticipating seeing him- I feel someone suddenly hug me from behind- which makes me jump. I turn around and my heart just melts. The smile on his face was genuine and priceless. We sat on the ledge for a few seconds hugging. And something told me there and then- it's gonna be a good night. Tonite's gonna be a good good nite.

Our evening was nice. I'm not really into the PDA thingy but FRO was and it felt nice. At first i was stiff and i wonder if he noticed. I didn't have to initiate the holding of hands (inter twinning of fingers), him putting his arms around me etc. It felt good talking to an old friend. We reminiced about 'us' in secondary school, in the UK etc. We goofed around, made fun of each other etc. At one point I whispered into his ears, "I should take you home". And he just smiled/laughed.

Let’s jump to the lounge scene (btw we both went to his hotel room to freshen up for the rooftop lounge)......I was looking HAWT in my black dress- i must say. My Mohawk conformed, my make-up made my face glow. Wearing red lipstick gave me an edgier look. The rooftop scenery was impressive: It had a metro look-large comfy sofa's, high tables that had fire in the middle. Now some of u will know that I do not drink, but i decided to have a strawberry dackery. By the time I had downed my 2nd I was feeling slightly 'wooo-hoo'. FRO isn't a dancer so I got up to dance in front of him- twisting my waist and throwing in a few steps.....when all of a sudden the DJ played my song- OMeffingD!!!! It made me feel like the bom'!!!!! I don't know what got over me but it was like something took over me. All of a sudden my inner walls ached for him; I needed to fell him inside me. By the time Drake started rapping, I found my way to the disabled washroom/loo. [U see not many able people use it and it's meant to be used by one person and it's usually large]. I took off my thongs and hid it in my right fist and went back to meet FRO. He was sitting up against the headrest; and becos the sofa was large i literally crawl to him and lick his lower lip and slightly suck on it while i release my right fist and give him my knickers and then whisper into his left ear, "hold on to my panties and follow me into the disabled bathroom in like one minute.......

I wake up a bit dazed as to where I am as I feel someone pull me close with his ego pressed against my buttocks and he cups one of my breasts. And I remember I'm in room 4023 at the Sheraton in Time Square with my high school heart throb- FRO........and a warm fuzzy feeling swells up inside me; I remember last night in the disabled washroom (I love his big ego- hehehehe); I remember the bedroom- his tongue softly and slowly flicking on my clitoris..............and then I remember FRACK, he's got a gf!!!!! My 17hours bf has a babe!!!!

**************************************************

LMHO!!!!

46 comments:

ShonaVixen said...

first!!!

Tigeress said...

funms, i'm 2nd

ShonaVixen said...

lol@funms where is she??

Tigeress said...

she's still typing. LOL!!!

Rebirth said...

I'm first, second and third. U guys r cheating! Not fair.
I'm not coming back to this blog for d next 2months

Rebirth said...

Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

ShonaVixen said...

Okaaay Tigeress, you are giving me a run for my writing money gurl..wow!! Go girl, its so good nah not good great that i can visualize the scene and even taste the strawberry daiquiri..lol!! Twinny you really should take this to the next level!!

ShonaVixen said...

lol@Funms..you should be quick..simplezz..lol!!

Rebirth said...

Wow! Hmmmmmmm! I seeeeee!
I felt myself in d scene, now I'm craving for my own big ego man that I'll take off my thong for!
Good job big sis

mizchif said...

Shona and Funms you people don't sleep abi? How many mins ago and all these comments already.

As for you Tigeress, i am so fraking JEALOUX!!! I want an ego too!

mizchif said...

But wait oh, is this one of your fictional write ups again?

cici said...

heheheehe...lwkm, this is hot! tigeress abeg dont corrupt me ooo ..just kidding..lol his big ego huh? and i must say i like ur writing style..., u capture every details..love it

bumight said...

i knew it! so you were the babe sitting outside Fidelity Investment ehn? lol j/k

u love his big ego huh? the Tiger finally jumped out of the tigeress! cos i can totally sense your glow in this post......but wait, dude has a gf? fo real?

Azazel said...

Damnnn tigeresss i feel it o. To to To hawwtttt

Kookie said...

Everybody is getting the good good...this month is on Firrrrrrreeee

Kookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myne said...

I like this girl but wait oo, he has a gf?

Miss Enigma said...

Ahhhh!!!!! Woooohooooo!!!!!
Good for u girl! *sigh* PDA on d streets of NYC wiv lovely wrap up. Goodtimes!!!

Anonymous said...

lol...i looked for the 'it is fiction' sentence and i think i looked well oh..so dont tell us the next time that this was fiction cos....im going to really angry.
and yup,the boy seems to really like u..dont know the story with the gf but hmm...

busybee said...

Yepa!!! I see ur got ur ***** waxed huh? Aint nothin wrong with that!!! Beware! Ur decision making abilities might be screwed for now due to the big ego *wink*

cerberus said...

At least you got it good good. @ the sheraton too... In the disabked bathroom too.

Maldita sea!!!

He has a babe... Oh well, carpe diem.

Anonymous said...

Bad Guy!!!!

Blogoratti said...

I see we getting somthn' somthn'. Wink*

Ms.O said...

Woahh...tis is teww hawwwt!!! It better be real, coz I am cheessing waaaayyy to hard!

histreasure said...

too hot, too hot..see u getting some smoking hot 'big ego'.
no b small enjoyment o

Fragilelooks said...

@ego: mhhhhh. Sounds lyk ... ,.. ...
Hope dis bera be real. Hawty,hot hot hot.

Jayla. said...

oooooh *fans self*... I see y'all getting some good good and big ego ey?

I totally felt like i was there wit you, nicely written.

*off to find a big ego*

Miss Natural said...

wow, watching monster's ball,reading your post and hearing my next door neighbour having sex...what a night. Is it true???? loved it...really loved it.

Ebony~!* said...

ewwwoooooo!!!!! lol at his ego! but as ur last post said if your not married your single so nothing does you. lol

Nefertiti said...

I swear, I think they put something in that red lipstick.

Tigeress to baaaddd o! lol ;)

Kookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kookie said...

Hmmm re-reading this Im having my doubts...Im asking questions... I think I may have to email Miss Tigeress on this one or maybe await the next post that tells me whether its fact or fiction

Its a great read but then I remembered if Miss T got the good good this blog wouldnt get the juicy details because there are extra readers out there...hhmmmmm :-)

TRYBES said...

Only u Tigeress,,keep reppin..no tell anyone o.

Btw..Like your creativity..keep explorin!

Quaggar said...

Tygarrrrrr... nuthin do u jare. lol

Hope its not fiction o! lol. Now we just hv to think of what to do with that gf... :)

Dante said...

Ahn Ahn.......somebody's congo just got shined!!! lol...way to go!!

Padosh said...

Im smiling so much I dont know wat to type.
I Like...., KAI you can sha write!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm hmmm *clears throat* ahem! - Rosie

Unknown said...

Wow.. omo u re too bad ooo..
I'm speechless.. I'd love to try this one day..LOL..
Its been awhile gurl..Miss ya.

NightFall914 said...

Hmmmmm.....You just earned a new follower.

Love those late night NY stories.

bArOquE said...

SHII! i cant believe that i just had butterflies from reading this story...the memories you have dug up, ow the memories *closes & opens eyes slowly*

Afronuts said...

Chei!

scribble,me.free said...

hmmm Tig...very, very seductive

Ms. 'dufa said...

Hmmm...Tigeress got some!!! Swaga indeed!

BSNC said...

*ahem* hmmm tigeress

Afrobabe said...

hmmmm I am taking my position without multiple entries...(Funms and Shona take note)

That makes me number......kai, cant count right now b4 my boss catches me...

Ok, I have an unfair advantage as I read the answers firt...lol

Tigeress said...

omd, just realized i never responded to any of ur posts. LOL!! This was totally fictional. I wish my life was that spicey.