The imaginary heat overwhelmed me making me sweat (like a pig) as we lustfully but subtly brushed up against each other in the air-conditioned train. Strategically brushing my breast against his arms as he softly and swiftly bumped into me to the rhythm of the train. Eyeing each other knowing perfectly well what we both had in mind but not saying a word about it. The thought of his hands underneath my clothes and teasing me made me even sweat more profusely. The sly grin on his face acknowledging the thoughts racing through my head as I imagine his hands, lips, tongue all over me.
At home I feel his eyes piercing my behind as I lead the way up the stairs to my room. I immediately jump into the shower as he pretends to be busy on the internet. Making full use of my Summer’s Eve. I intentionally step out in my bathrobe and he looks up knowing fully well I’m totally naked underneath. Without saying much he heads into the bathroom to take a shower. O shii shii shii where the hell did I put those condoms?!! Frantically search my nightstand- then I remember I had kept them in my travelling box. Eureka!!!
With the condoms in my hands I think…..should I, or should I not? Lost in the battle of my inner thoughts, that’s when I hear, “Tigeress, could you please pass me a towel”. Then I think……….here it goes, there’s no turning back now.
I entered the bathroom shutting the door behind me- with the towel in my hand reaching out……….. and there he was 5 feet 10 inches tall standing stark naked in shower. A body like that of a Greek god. His thighs, his arms, his shoulders, his lips….. Complexion like dark chocolate with water dripping down his lean abdomen. As I stood there staring for a few seconds (though it felt like a life time)- I notice his ego come to life (he’s got a big ego, I like his big ego- hehehehe). Gosh!!! My loins immediately ached like mad as blood rushed to my vulva- desiring his strokes. My inner walls involuntarily flexed its muscles with the anticipation of enveloping his ego as I feel wetness threatening to trickle down my legs.
And in an instant the moment of passion fell upon us as we reached for each other at the same time- I, holding unto the condom while he took my bathrobe off. He had me against the wall, groping, nibbling, sucking, licking. Every touch made me ache more. Every flick of his tongue on my nipples sent me into a frenzy. When I couldn’t take it anymore I pulled him to the sink, our lips never parting, and sat on the sink. I gave him the condom to wear- which seemed to take forever. He had barely gotten it on when I pulled him towards me with my hand behind his neck and feet just below his bottocks. He entered me slow as we both simultaneously let out a moan- sweet pain sending uncontrollable tingles to the tip of my fingers and toes. “Are you alright, Tigeress”, he whispered into my ears- as I guided him to hold up my right leg. “Ummnn”, was all I could mutter. At first his strokes were slow and as it got faster I couldn’t resist the urge to open my eyes and look in the full length mirror on the door behind him. The sight of him pounding his way sent me into another frenzy when I heard him say…….Tigeress, Tigeress, OluwaTigeress!!! Are you listening to what I’m saying? Did you hear what I just said to you? Cos I don’t understand why you have that kind of grin on your face. (silence) Uhn? I said, can I use your phone to call my brother, please? Oh I’m sorry, my mind just wondered off for a second there. Sure you can use my phone. Now, he starts to grin………….cos he knows I know he caught me………
Gosh that was a good imaginary shag n’it?!! LOL!!
Ok ok ok I know I’m not a good fiction writer, but I’m a way better narrator. I can narrate actual events. But just felt like writing this……
Anyway, do not forget to send your questions o. Only 2 people have sent me questions. I’ll answer what ever questions I have by Monday.
41 comments:
This is made up o!! Feel free to critic. hehehehe!!
Damn gangsta cat u r sure have mad skills
And yes I an first. You don't count
are u sure it is made up?lol
nice
Soo graphic..Thinkin tots..U sure you dont have a lil tingle of this about you???
wow...you wrote it well...seemed like something from them M&B novels
Lol crazy sturvzzz o.
mssscheeeeeeeeeeeewwww I was holding celebration party in my head. The guests were lining up, food was ready, doors ready to be opened and DJ ready to spin first big tune of the evening (again all in my head) ANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD then I find out its creative story telling aka fiction on your blog today.... see the party die in my head
My questions are coming o...I just need time.
p.s loved the read though *busy fanning herself*
Congrats on your one year of blogging..
Vivid imagination up there,wink*
Tigeress toh baddd!!!
What questions? I think I have missed a post! Hang on I need to check oh.
I soo wanted this to be true!!!
You are such a great narrator!!!
your mind...... might be the place to be in 2012!
Cerberus- mad skills in writing i hope! lol!
SassyT- well......I have taken train rides with guys, but other than that all made up. lol
Trybes- too graphic for u? pele. next time i'll warn u. lol!!
Doll- lol@ M&B novel. thanks!
Kookie- trust me- if this really happened u wld have heard from another avenue before it got to blogsville. lol@ fanning urself.
Blogoratti- thank u me dear. I'm winking right back at ya! xxxx
NaijaBabe- lol!!
CaramelD- i turned one on blogsville so i'm doing an answer question thing.
Girl with RH- i soo want it to be true as well. hehehehe
DannyB- 2012 ke? kilode?
You BADDDDDD
u want it cuz u bad oh!
Haa
Tigeress
What sparked up such imagination?
(that na my own 2 cents)
Good read
LOL@ the title coz I've always said that song has a subliminal message..she aint singing about no ordinary uhm uhm egooo..lol
Great narration hon, loved it!!
Ok now ....hope the trickling down did not happen in real life while ur mind was wondering o .......lol
i loved this........ oh gosh, i was imagining it too u know...... and now that Ego has a brand new meaning..lol
actually that was really good too good to be fricion...ummmmm..lol
question:cant think of any right now, will be back
From one aspiring writer to another, that came from 'experience' right? If that really happened, then DAYUUUUM! If not, work on getting that to happen. Us women need at least one awesome shagging in our lifetimes. Ciao. - Rosie
Well, what can I say, you will be a good Hollywood script writer.
taKia and God bless
Chayoma- lol! ok i'm bad! So this post makes me bad? na wa o. Been meaning to write it- it was actually inspired from a train ride. I guess an idle mind is a....
Langa- gracias!
Shona- meeehhhn that song is HAWT!!! she sure aint. each time i listen to the song my mind wonders faaaaaaar. hehehehe
NaijaBloke- real life ke? kilode? Its not that serious jo. lol!
Funms- i'm glad i cld take u there?
Cici- u serious? waow! i guess i do have a naughty mind. lol! My real talent has surfaced.
Lucid darling, noooooo i'm not talking out of experience. And no i'm not an aspring write. I have no desire to be a write actually. I blog for fun. thanks for stopping by tho. :):)
Babajide- hollywood write ke? ko le to yen. lol!!! So all the other nonsense i've been writing havent been good enof? lol! thank u me dear!
hmm, tig, na so e be? I like how ur mind wanders o
this was too graphic for me ooo!!! someone plz call 911..jk! it was nice, seems real tho..*wink, wink*
If this is what you can do with fiction please write more of it. Hehhee. Nice one there girl.
i can see dat the spirit of afrobabe has come upon u! hahahahahahahahaha. i too love big egos in men! lol
Who doesn't love a big ego? We all do!
nice n steamy...u sure u ddnt sprinkle an ounce of reality in that fiction? lol.
*singing, tigeress loves a big ego, eya eya o!*
Scribbles- when its been a while since u've had some- it sure does wanderrrrrr........ lol!!
BBYW- pele, next time u shall be warned. lol!
MyneW- write more ke? dont think that is possible. i dont have such creative talent. But meehhnn i cld do with some nice hard-bodied slim dark skinned broda- yum yum! LOL!!
FFF- what spirit does Afrobabe have o? I take God beg you. Se dat one na compliment or abuse? lol!! Big Ego- last i encountered such August 15th 2004- i can remember very well. hehehe
Nice Anon- Amen to that!!!
Quaggar- yeh there is- i actually took a train ride with some guy i thot was hott. Then again i've taken train rides with other male friends- so i guess that part is true.
LMAO!!
My jaw was on the floor for a few seconds then i realised Tigeress had a BIg....,(hahaha) immagination!! lol.
Good one babes!!!
lmfao!....I'm soo dying.. you should hear my laughter,, I'm like ahhh Tigeress is narrating her umm..*clears throat* fun...lol it was interesting tho... lol..and umm yeah you were busted!!
x!
ok...question: do u have and siblings? if yes how many and what postion are u?
that was supposed to be any siblings not and siblings..lol
was wondering for sure or for fiction b4 I reached d end lol. Not bad!
Lol Tigeress! I'll send the questions now..
Lol@Big Ego..I don't know why beyonce was now coding it.
U almost had me there with the story
woahhhh u made this up?? lol. I had goosebumpsr reading it!!
okay! It's getting hot and heavy up in blogsville. LOL
how come you mentioned his ego? some part of this story is true!
A body like that of a Greek god. His thighs, his arms, his shoulders, his lips….. Complexion like dark chocolate with water dripping down his lean abdomen.
Chei babe, you want kill person???
kai kai...I got to call my back up oh...you have caused me to backslide Miss Tigeress Oluwa!!!!
Good, pretty good stuff...
Now you make me wanna write!!!
Post a Comment