Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ONE YEAR!!!

Waow can't believe it- i turned one on blogsville on the 7th of Sept. Well, i'm not gonna stop blogging, but i might change what i blog about...............YEH RIGHT?!!! And stop entertaining you guys with my dry uneventful 'unlaid' life? I reckon 'yawl' need someone to roll your eyes at. lol!! To celebrate my 1yr anniversary- i thot i shld take you to the beginning- so please check out my 1st post boys boys boys- my favourite topic. hehehehehe. Leave comments o!

While you read my first blog post please enjoy BankyW's song "Strong Ting". I am sooooooo in love with this tune. and the video is hott!!!!


O yeah, i've decided to copy Shona and also do an answer/question thingy. So do feel free to send your questions to tigeress2much@gmail.com. But do be warned, i will choose which questions to answer. And oh yeah- u can post your questions as comments on this post. Your choice.

24 comments:

ShonaVixen said...

First!!!Yay....

ShonaVixen said...

Hmmm what question did u ask me again...about time i asked u the same one right???..LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hmm, question time ehn? I'll have to think about one.

I've got to listen to it when I get home...I think I saw it on someone's facebook too.

ShonaVixen said...

If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take?

Would you ever merge this blog with the Counsellor Blog? (U know that's my fave blog of urs right?)

U've now met some bloggers in person..who's the coolest?..sorry I know the answer to this one! Of course the coolest is me!

Whats the one song no matter what mood you're in is set to bring a smile or a hint of a smile to your face?

ShonaVixen said...

Ooops we were meant to email the questions..my bad!!lemme email one more

LG said...

happy blog'versary dearie

chayomao said...

Since Yday, i have been playing strong ting. i go mad soon lol
Happy One year oh!
QUestions ,questions, questions.
i have to get back to u on that one
:)

tunrayo said...

Happy Anniversary...

Repressed One said...

Happy 1st Blog-versary!!

Yankeenaijababe said...

Happy blog anniversary, so happy for you coming this far...love ur blog.

cerberus said...

Tigeress my darling, feliz cumpleanos

Cerberus would like to know why you don't come to the den no more.

Azazel said...

Strong Thing video is on POINT!!...
But smh @ banky tryin 2 dance lmao. Leave that to psquare.

BSNC said...

Happy anniversary babe. Our very own tigeress :)

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary dear! BTW I love the video....it's hot!

The Activist said...

You and Temite are digging this moment, happy anniversary dearie!

Rebirth said...

i will post my questions in a special envelope

histreasure said...

Happy Anniversary, girl!!
No be small thing..
looking forward to ur evolution..
will be 'posting' my question o..cant miss out..

Miss Enigma said...

Congrats!!!!!
I love BW...and Strong Thing just dey push my buttons...lol

TRYBES said...

Happy Anniversary Tiger woman..More oil, more wisdom and more inspiration!

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Would sure check the post out

Buttercup said...

Congrats! Totally love your blog. I think I read that post, I'll go and confirm..

Shona Vixen said...

I've just writtten my first post and you've turned one! Happy Anniversary

Myne said...

Your blog is lovely, pls don't chamge a thing. Happy annee and question, why did you leave chi-town? I visited last weekend and fell in love!

Enkay said...

happy first blogversary!