Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pissed as HELL!!!

They broke into my car in bloody Newark and stole my GPS. Total cost for fixing window and purchasing new GPS- $400. Who ever did this- I pray the die from an over dose- bloody crack heads! It had to happen the day before I travel. HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

YES, I AM SCREWING LIKE HELL!!!!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool down...newark?new jersey?
i hate new jersey..place stinks!!

Repressed One said...

Ouch, dang! Pele oh...dat sucks

TRYBES said...

wow! in this hard times?

TayneMent said...

sorry to hear

Lyrics said...

Eeyah,so sad! Robbers would never stop. Sorry

Myne said...

Pele you hear?

Ms.O said...

I would be mad too dear.. take it easy..xx!

Kookie said...

crack heads have no damn shame...if only they listened to Whitney in that interview shed did where she said "Crack is cheap...crack is whack"...

Im glad that you didnt catch them in action though you never know what they would have done to you...its better you are safe. Sorry dear xxx

Azazel said...

May they never accept Jesus into their lives in Jesus name

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear this! There is nothing more upsetting than feeling violated.

Dante said...

I am sorry...really sorry.

Anonymous said...

eyah.. pele..

misspumping said...

Sorry me too my car was broken into one time like that and the foolish wankers (i assume they r male)took my satnav i prayed that their eyes should recieve blindness

I have a strong feeling it happened sorry/pele

histreasure said...

eh yah, pele dearie.. ole dem, na wa o!! it's beta that it was just material things o and u weren't on scene.
that's something to give thanks for.

~Sirius~ said...

oh no.
not good.

$400! that's a pretty painful bill.

Sorry Missy

Parakeet said...

Pele o. Olorun ba e le iku ati arun lo niyen. Fowo wonu.

Journey mercy my dear.

Blogoratti said...

Snap...
I'd be raving mad too. Sorry!!

Sassy Trends said...

eHAYH PELE OOOO

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear about that.....it could have been worse tho. Don't worry they'll reap the fruits of what they did to you.

Enkay said...

Sorry dear! Any insurance to help out with the cost?

chayomao said...

Take am easy