Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tigeress: The Husband Snatcher

Yes I am back to reality my people!!! Back to Brick city, Obamaland. So how have you all been? Sorry I haven't been doing blog rounds. I was having mad fun in Jand. My last week there was good. 1st 2 weeks was miserable. All in all- nothing really new with me. I hung out with Shona, Padosh and Parakeet on more than one occasion. Thank you ladies for creating time for me.

So what’s been happening with me? Errrrrrr……..so ‘yawl’ remember my finance (bf) my aunt hooked me up with? Hehehehe. I ‘broke up’ with him the nite before I came back. After I told him I’ll date him- I fashied my aunts. I don’t know which kin’ yeye bf one wld have that doesn’t call. But I’m sure dude sensed I said yes so that I cld get my family off my back. He’ll be ok jo. Dude was a bit of a……prick.

Speaking of husband wahala. According to my aunts and brother I don’t come across as a woman who wants to get married. One of my aunts actually asked me if I wanted to get married. Cos my time in Jand should have been spent with this fiancĂ© of mine rather me hanging out with my girl- TDO and other gf’s. My bro actually asked me if I wanted to be a nun. LWKMD O!!! Only if they knew how friendly I am to boys - they’ll be casting out Jezebel spirits. hehehehe

So to prove to them I do want to get married- I am calling out to all you experienced husband/bf/fiancĂ© snatchers. Preferably husband snatcher. Cos now I mean business o. I am openly declaring my love for DB so I have decided to snatch DB from Mrs.DB and make myself THE Mrs.DB. In fact I’m gonna get knocked up by him. So I have now become Tigeress: The Husband Snatcher. LWKMD!!! So all experienced husband (bf) snatchers out there- send me an email to tigeress2much@gmail.com. I shall keep yawl posted- cos something tells me I have a chance. I AM ON A MISSION!!

Naija wahala……..I am quite looking forward to my Naija trip. My intentions? Either come back engaged or come back engaged and knocked up. Dante u ready for me? hehehehe

Ok…….I really don’t have anything to say so let me stop ranting on and on.

21 comments:

TayneMent said...

Welcome back. I was just wondering about you the other day.

Anonymous said...

lol...dont mind them,you ll get married very soon.

ShonaVixen said...

I miss u already twinny!!
:(

ScoopsNija said...

U berra not!

LusciousRon said...

Dangerous play! Husband will come dont worry.

Tigeress said...

L-Ron- pls its not that serious. It's only a joke.

Parakeet- i definitely wldnt. U know Ruby has all my attention. hehehe

Shona- aawww, i miss u too. I just looked at plane tickets. I might just come before thanksgvn

Taynement- thanks me dear.

Leggy- emmm.....thank u?

Myne said...

Yeah, this is the tigeress I know. Nice to have you back. Hehe, fiance? You guys were engaged for all of how many weeks? You're too much jare.

I'm really seeing something for this your naija trip. What of married and pregalicious? Hehhehe. Say Amen ooo

Azazel said...

Lmao @ all experienced husband snatchers..
Hahahahah lmao tigeress i missed u o..
Btw umm i changed my identity, so i can't say who I am because of "stalkers".
But i was just mentionin to somebody yday that u had been MIA.
Speaking of Jezebel, theres a new writer on my blog called jezebel

Nice Anon said...

You are going to naija too? Well you are on a roll o! Have plenty fun. Eat suya for the both of us

Anonymous said...

Look at this girl traveling left and right...I'm jealous o! When are you going to Naija?

Please, look for a hubby for me while you're looking for yourself ;)

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

you this babe, you are too much. Welcome back to blogville but I've been seeing you on Twitter shebi?

=)

Chookz said...

Tigeress no scare me oh!

No be me talk say out of the abundance of the heart.....

Anyway I trust you... Glad all is well

Quaggar said...

Tigeress to bad o! lol

Sha steer clear of the husbands with acid-pouring wifeys :)

Blogoratti said...

Bad, bad. How you?

Apinke said...

Tigeress! now u want to live up to ur name, snatch away!

just one note of caution o, make sure the wives of the snatchee (husband to be snatched) are not the acid brewing or thug paying types, omo for that one, i no dey o!

bArOquE said...

ah, i'm totally loving you for this post girl...you need to be hooked up & really fast too...poor MrsDB, if only she knew what was coming after her *cast & bind*...enjoy naija when you're around, ok

TRYBES said...

Norrin do you my sista..Missed readin your blog! screaamin morrrre!

Writefreak said...

Tigeress!!! Glad you had fun sa...welcome back!

~Sirius~ said...

LOL!!
LMAO!!!!

Mhen, All ladies beware, Tigeress is headed our way.

histreasure said...

3 Ehyahs for MrsDB..i wish she knew to start the fasting,casting and binding already..lol..

this was enuf to start the weekend with -lmao

histreasure said...

3 Ehyahs for MrsDB..i wish she knew to start the fasting,casting and binding already..lol..

this was enuf to start the weekend with -lmao