So some of you wld remember my prior posts regarding the chic I rent a room off. Well I haven't mentioned her much cos I’ve chosen to ignore her stupid ass plus I was out of the country for about a month. If you also remember- I did mention that I’ve chosen to be pleasant to her and even say hello to her. At first she ignored me, but after a while she started to respond and even give me a smile. I even bought her some chocolate from my trip to Queensland.
Anyway, last month (in the middle of our 6month lease) she decided to send me a revised month-to-month lease. Please take a look and let me know what u think. Click on picture below to get a better reading.
FYI….I think my blogging days on are coming to an end, but I shall try my best to do blog rounds. Right now I need God’s direction in my life/career/living in Obamaland etc. And I pray God will show me the way. As I said I THINK my blogging days are coming to an end.
29 comments:
first!!!
Shona talk sey she be first; make i make en territory. Me i dont know o
mark*
well i guess she is actually first.
ur landlady is crazy!!!
WTH!!!!!!
Don't leaveeeeeeeeeeeee!
I know what you mean about direction, lately I feel like I should be doing much more with my life.
aaah so soon there won't be a blog where I can claim to be first?? sigh...then I won't be making trips to blogville..LOL!!
...that's quite childish on her part I must say.
If she isn't in the frame of mind to accomodate a tenant, she should kindly discuss this with you..
Mscheeew.
This may be a bit drastic but, I suggest you begin looking for a new place.
Goodluck in finding guidance cuz it sho as hell ain't easy. Right now I think I want to be in Yaradualand but I can't decide if that's what I really want or na frustration with Obamaland.
babe, my two cents is you leave at the first opportunity you have.
And please don't leave blogville. We are all trying to hang in there, you should too =)
NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...
You landlady is out of line. But me I no like aggro, leave as soon as you can so she can eat her place.
And please stop thinking of quitting blogging. E ma binu OK? Thank you very plenty. Have a great weekend dear.
Lol Myne u need to brush up on ur yoruba..
It's Ma bi nu..
Please tigeress u cannot leave o. And follow solomon's advice.
That is more than a fast one.
Did sth appn for her to do this?
dnt leave...pls
xxx *sad puppy dog eyes*
Don't leave o!
Maybe you should look4another place where you can breathe at least.
Odikwa serious..would advise that since you only have some few months to go that you endure.Trust me whatever lessions you garner from this experience would be worth it some day..I know its easy to say but you can try...
and did i hear you say your thinkin about leavin? well..
please tell me you did NOT sign that piece of nonesense!
u are only bound by d first lease you signed!
Chick is straight up tripping, you are bound by the original lease and not this crap
Exactly,the original tenancy agreement is what holds, any amendment,variations or review can only take place if you decide to renew the tenancy(which i hope you don't)
i would say,by all means start looking for another apartment and whatever you do,sign nothing
And start counting your days there
Bumight's point is a good one: can she ask you to sign a new lease in the middle of your current one?
I'm going to pray that you are able to withstand this trial in your life...pele.
This is a free professional two kobo advice; Get out as soon as you can. That rubbish is leaglly binding and she can make claims for it. She is a female dog by the way.
Goodluck.
If not that I know you dont joke anyhow, I would have said that "Use of Premise" was something out of a joke book. That is STRICT!!!
Your other blog has been a big inspiration to many people (more than you can imagine) and though I would ask you to stay....I know if you must leave blogging then why not...to move on to better things.
God will show you the way.
Why do you THINK your blogging days are coming to an end?
Maybe your landlady needs to draw lines on the floor to demarcate territory. Just thinking...
she chop winch????????
That chick sure has got issues!!!
Will miss you if you leave but I guess we all need direction.
She might as well but hancuffs on you and confine you to a barren prsion cell..lol. Pls don't leave! stay!
x!
i dont envy the relationship btw your landlady & you...however, you're going to have to consider the implications & know what suits you or not...your ll may only just be 'twice shy'...well, for peace to reign, start looking to move out
Nne ur Landlady must be on some cheap drugs like Alabukun or something. U need to get outta there ASAP and lets see how she will pay the mortgage ......ok even if you do all these things she listed, what will happen.....chie me I go try am out o see wetin go happen....lol
You wan come dey threaten us here or wetin ......which blogging days are over ...u berra not try that.
what is wrong with her sef. is she high on goat shit or something..
Your blogging is not over. Abeg stop that rough play o..
abeg, wat kinda roomie is dat? which one is lesssee and lessor? lmao
my apologies for slacking on responding on comments.
thank u very much for ur comments/advice. I do plan on leaving. most especially- d babe don forget sey i be landlord- i DID NOT sign the so called revised lease- even when she brought it to me to sign it.
E bi like sey d girl dey chill now. She's being friendly to me- i'm getting worried. But apparently she has man now. hehehehe. Man is good o!
Post a Comment