Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Penis Power

OKAY???!!!! Is it me, or is this just too hilarious??!! It's like WTH?!!



AND Remember, don't let every man hit the root of your vagina!! LWKMD O!!

20 comments:

Tigeress said...

yes i am first o. i'm sorry but i dont know if i shld laugh or.....its funny jo. but it just goes to show no premarital nukie. But wait- what type of women is she talking about.

Dang she's bitter!!! But the orobo lady no go dey get plenty action- nah? lol

Anonymous said...

Buhahahaha...What in the world is she going on about?!!
" Don't let every man hit the bottom of your vagina?" WHAT?!!!
Typical case of agro...this lady just needs to get laid! Too funny!

bArOquE said...

ok, i cant see the video...but WTH does "don't let every man hit the root abi bottom of your vagina" mean? sounds very interesting though

ShonaVixen said...

I cant see this video till I get home :( ah well....and I'm FIRST!!!

ShonaVixen said...

BTW how come my comments have dwindled down to a poxy 45?????

Anonymous said...

LOL

bob-ij said...

looool.. speechless!!
x!

Rebirth said...

hehehehehe...............

Anonymous said...

lol...she crazyyyyyyyyyy.atleast i laughed.

Sulihp said...

hahahah...i was rolling on the floor...PENIS POWER!!! its stuck in my head...i wonder how many time she said it..lol

Anonymous said...

a mouth full or sperm and a rectum full of sperm??????

Eeew.

ShonaVixen said...

A mouth full of sperm...all the sperm or was it cum in her brain...and then the bottom of the vagina!! LWKMD!!! Penis Power...LOL!!!

Quaggar said...

Chick needs to get laid...seriously. lol

ManCee said...

LWKMD
I saw this much earlier and wondered..."Wharaheck is she on and on about?"
Some bobo must have her pawned, big time. Thats the problem with most black brodas...we do you and do you wella.
:-)
Nonetheless, theres some value in the rant...and I daresay there should be a sequel "Pussy Power".
I lie?

Myne said...

Vagina Power is the next instalment she says. And that she has a masters in being played for a fool by men. LWKMD So she's talking from experience, "all penis are not created equal", jack rabbits and all that. Hehhe, funny vid/ what a rant!

Anonymous said...

THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS! this is like the 3rd time of me watching it and I still CRACK up.

Nefertiti said...

'Her mind ain't right cos the penis don ejaculated all up in her brain...' WTFrack is she smoking? I saw this for the 1st time sometime last year but I was @ work.

histreasure said...

lol..this is sooooo funny.. and silly
tho she has some points but she basically comes off as bitter and in serious need of some good loving,,
and the other lady - *lips sealed**

LusciousRon said...

What the heck is she on about? Is she high?

ScoopsNija said...

Just had a chance to see this...not sure I get this woman.