So I went to Chicago this weekend and guess who i saw? Yeolz, the one and only StandTall. Babe is proper lepa, so now i'm on a mission to lose weight. And she was so nice- she gave me a gift which made me feel bad cos I didn't meet up with her baring gifts. Thank you very much StandTall- i appreciate from the bottom of my heart.

Moving on......my people e bi like say i suppose wash my head o cos now I have a fervent 28 yr old admirer (Ope) on my case who claims he broke up with his gf a few weeks ago and yet has a picture of him and her as his FB profile picture!!!! WTFrack!!! 1st FRO and now this one. hisssssss! Speaking of which, i've decided to ask FRO why he's coming to see me. There's really no gist regarding this Ope guy cos even if he was single I don't think i wld have been interested. I just wonder why I can't have the correct person fervently showing interest in me. Anyway, this one too says he's coming to see me next month and that he wants to spend time with me and hopes I give him a chance. I don get bf ni yen.
So I have this friend called Fresh (lol!!) who'm i've known for about 4yrs. We're not close. Dude is cute, dark, mega tall- 6"5 but.................but he never fell under my radar becos when plenty girls are interested in a guy- it puts me off. Plus most pretty boys tend to have attitude jare. He actually met StandTall- what did you think of him? Anyway, Fresh isn't stepping up to me o!!! But we hung out Saturday nite for the 1st time ever and it wasn't bad. We hung out last nite again, and I actually enjoyed hanging out with him. He seems like a nice dude, but me i won't lie- I have trust issues. So all that niceness cld be him being pretentious cos I don't understand how after 4yrs of knowing me he can all of a sudden think i'm 'not bad'. So I was ugly before- uhn? So I'm sure 'yawl' understand why I'm like.........eeeeerrrrrrrmmmmmm................ok? After 4years we're only just hanging out?
Anyway, I really liked the fact that he didn't perve on me (i.e. make a pass at me), so he scored points in my books. But the boy is still naughty jare. Hehehehehe. Well I hope he keeps in touch, cos i'm ready to keep an open mind.
But for now, the search still continues....................
22 comments:
FIRST!!!!
Girl you said it in your last paragraph...keep an open mind!
Sometimes what u've been looking for has been in front of you the whole time..ie maybe thats what he's realised!!
And you've always been GORG!!!
2nd!!
I like this new dude!
Shona! go and update ur blog and stop screaming first on pple's blog jo (taking up people's valuable spot!) :-)
@Tigeress: u know im going to throw u under the bus with this one cos u asked for it -
1. what were u doing in chicago sef cos i dont believe its coincidence that ure there d same time standtall was (ok, fine, im just jealous!)
2. do u have any issues (i mean how big of an issue is it) with dating a younger man- cos most of ur posts always state d age of guys u meet
3. sometimes u might know someone for a while and since u have boxed them in a category, u dont even look at them that way - as in a sexual/relationship way - and after a while its like some switch went on in ur head and ure like "hmmm...that dude is kinda cute"
i have many friends that assume a bestfriend/big brother character in my life that no matter how cute they are, i just dont think about them that way
PS: its obvious u like the guy jare!
Awww that was so nice of her {Standtall} :)
And I think everyone has trust issues, we just have to try and make sure they don't stop us from seeing he good things in front of us.
Hope you're having a great week :)
awww...i wanna meet a blogger too!
@Bumight...LOL!!!
I ALSO wonder why I can't have the correct person fervently showing interest in me. Just enjoy the ride girl and dont be too quick to give the red card... U'll find the correct person when u least expect it. Hope things with "cute guy" blossom!
i need to meet a blogger too
Nice....really nice...
Short of words really....why una cum cova face for the picture self?...
xx
I'm glad you met Standtall (whom i happen to know from way back...lol)
Definitely keep an open mind and like Shona said, what you've been looking for might have been right in front of your nose.
How're you? miss you a bit...lol
LOL abi 'sassy, wetin dem dey hide??? :-)
i am liking the sound of this new dude!
Keep an open mind.
i am loving that song plenty.
have this guy i known practically all my life but we were not like friends or nothing. just lived in the same estate. i see him some years later after moving out and he goes on about aw he use to like me and still does. i'm like ok. he says we should hang out, come over to his new place. ok, i go and immediatley he tries to jump me.
i went cuz i was trying to keep an open mind. see?
well, you guy def scores points with me for not perving on you
U and Standtall need to get a room!!!!!!! No, I'm not jealous.
Okay, fine... I am soooo jealous.
Please, if you're not interested in those guys, lemme know. I have babes wey dey find husband oo.
Ehm... but no, I am not interested in hooking any babe with the dude that has his ex's pic as his profile pic.
Yeah, seriously, what da frack?!
Well.. No point stressing over it I guess.....The search continues.. But at least one more site has been bookmarked...
Shona- aawwww@ gorgeous...thank u me dear!
LadyX- lol@ new dude. thanks for stopping by.
Bumight- LMHO!! Tell Shona!
lol! I had planned on going to the Chi but decided to go when ST was gonna be in town. Where do u live? I'm coming MD August....U're in MD right?
I dont have issues dating a younger guy as long as he's mature and ready to settle. I think i'm more concerned with him not wanting to settle down.
You reckon I like this guy? LOL!! Ok o.
Lolia- i know right. It was sooooo sweet of her.
As for the trust issue- its not a good thing cos it makes it hard to see when a guy is for real or not.
Toluwa- come and visit me next month. Funms is coming over for my bday i think.
Lil MT- lol@ hoping things with "cute guy" blossom. I shall keep u posted.
Doll- Come and visit me in NJ.
Sassy Trend- lol! I dont want ST to sue me for exposure of privacy.
Writefreak- I miss too my dear. Sorry I've been MIA on chat.
LG- have u changed ur comment box format? pls do so i can be leaving comments on ur blog jo!
Chayoma- u're liking the sound of this new dude ke? lol! dude is just my friend o. So I can hook him up with you.
TGRH- thanks for stopping by me dear- i will keep an open mind.
Splash- That song is HOTT!!!! yeh i dont get it why guys are just perverts. It's so irritating. It pisses me off BIG time!! its like WTH- we're not even dating.
Vera- create time for me August 15th- i'm coming to your town.
Hey DannyB- thanks for stopping by. you good? How ur end?
lol...4years?thats a mighty long time...but maybe he is finally realising that wat hes been looking for..is looking right back at him.
awww u and standy..nice one
did u say u have to loose weight?? from ur pic i dont think u are big o..cuz i know Standy is the one in dreads...
like others have said keep keeping an open mind.. ta!
Did I not meet fresh?
Hmmm you are a lepa baby o, tall and lepa than me sef and so pretty. I was glad to have met you and that gift was just a token na, you need not feel bad abt not giving me gift cuz seeing you is a gift my lady
lol@ ST. Yes you did. The guy who took our picture. what did you think of him?
Post a Comment