Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm a Cougar; having an affair with a married man?

Ok, my title is a bit misleading but...........

Text conversation btw me and "Antonio"

Antonio: Making sure ur number is still working....

A: Dere's something about u dat catches my eyes....

A: Can I ask u a honest question?

Tigeress: Sorry, been on the highway. Decided to go to Church. So what's the question?

A: Lol...thot it was ur DNA (Do Not Answer) thing...lol...I knw am a pain (which i love to be cause am attracted to u). But I hope I don't make u feel uncomfortable?

A: I mean am always gon be me which will bug u anytime but i want to make sure i doesn't sacre u away....

T: Nope doesnt bother me. As long as pple don't get d wrong impression. But i really don't entertain married men i.e. i'm not friedns wit dem for obvious reasons.

A: I dont mean any harm and i knw my boundaries, i knw u get jumpy wen i get too close....i respect dat....i'll still be a pain but wouldn't give u any problem.

A: Trust me i also dnt want ppls saying things dat r not...

A: But i do love ur smile, personality, and character...so i cant help it- being attracted to u cause of dat....but most of my characters is meant to put a smile on ur face and nothing else....so i respect ur opinion.

T: LOL@ being jumpy. Nice to know there won't be any problems :-)

A: Not at all madam....:)

T: U definitley make me laugh. Anyway i had better start praying- it's kuku night vigil............

Okay...........so why can't I have an eligible single bloke telling me they love my smile, my personality, and character? [Dante, kilode? Cos u've never said sweet somethings/nothings to me. lol!! Maybe it's becos u've never seen me in person.] Anywayz, these married men meeehhhnnn!! And this guy is cute!!! He's got nice eyes. And YES i do stiffen up when he gets too close to me or flirts with me. And folks (his cousins/family friends/brother) around just laugh at me. I don't get it- don't they realize that there's a part of him not joking? I myself laugh at myself when i avoid him or kinda shrink and mentally disappear when he starts his.........when he starts taking the piss. And i will admit, flirting comes natural for me [and no, not the touching type of flirt- u dirty minded bloggers. But the flirting of giggling, batting my eye lashes, flattering, cracking witty comments to make the person laugh, etc]- so it's hard for me not to- especially when the dude is cute. And i'm proud of myself that i don't. Hehehehehe! But why is it an unavailable man noticing..................?
Ladies, flee from married men o. They are trouble!! Do not think you can never be charmed into dating one. FLEE, i take God beg you.

So my fellow bloggers, pray for me o that they don't arrest me for checking out a 23yr old boy. A 23 yr old Igbo boy for that matter. The boy wey suppose dey call me aunty. LOL!! Dude is mature for his age sha..... Definitely has more sense that a lot of guys close to my age. So "Kelechi" comes to my Church. I kinda noticed he had a thing for me (which doesn't bother me) but as soon as i noticed- i nipped that shii in the bud- QUICK QUICK. Me ko ba mi! Olurun maje!! Tufiakwa!!! Wetin i wan take 23 yr old do- even if he's mature. No matter how mature- he can never be mature enof. Thats almost bloody 7years!!!! Anyway, I sat where the ushers sit (he's an usher btw), so he just casually sat next to me as soon as he entered with full body contact- arm to arm, leg to leg. See dis boy- alakoba!! And for some sick reason my body felt................i don;t know how to explain but it was doing one kind, one kind. And NOOOOOO i wasn't turned on (naughty bloggers). Actually, i know what it was- it was the fact that at that moment i forgot his age and my natural instict kicked in and i actually enjoyed the body contact. U see, me i no bi le-le. It is not in d blood. E don tey naow since person don le (if u dont understand, sorry, nndo, pele). Me i told him to back off o- i won't lie. I think dude got the message cos he just smiled and kept his distance thru out the service, as in he didn't even sit in the same area. hehehehehe. Shame on me, nah? LOL!!!! Before police comes to arrest me........checking the boy's VERY nice ass out. God help me- me and asses.

26 comments:

Nice Anon said...

Buahahahahaha. Sorry for laughing first. My dear no entertain marriage people ooh! Na so e dey start. Some marriage folks no dey know sey dem don marry. Na from liking your smile to wanting to sleep with you.

I would say 23 is too young sha.
Oh I am first!

Miss Enigma said...

Ohhh Nice Anon beat me to it!

Miss Enigma said...

Hmmm...they say "lead us not into temptation is better than deliver us from evil"...lol, run from married men o.

Rebirth said...

All these flirting! True o! Flee from married men! I've been tempted before sha. Lord help us!
Better resist kelechi cuz I can't come bail u out o! Lol

Sisem E. Naidem said...

Forget the married men and focus on the "hopefuls" like Kelechi ma boy!!! That guy gats guts men, and in church sef! E be like say I go join ushers kwa.
First time commenting here...
I see you guys have a review blog just like ours...

Anonymous said...

Haba! Age aint nothing but a number abi? Although I don't even date anyone younger than 26, but I'm beginning to think twice about that. There are more important things than age. And you kon say he's mature abi? As long as you're both okay with it, who cares? As for Anthonio, na wa o! Even the name sounds sexy too. And na true you talk jare. The unattached guys nor dey notice. Na the married ones dey one lead us to temptation. I joins hands with you in prayer my sista, their plans will not work. Amen! lol

Lady X said...

You're a smart lady and it's not an affair yet now. Men around you must be really blind cuz you seem like a very interesting and funny person LOL! Poor 23 year old. You're against dating younger guys I take it...Shame, he might be a good lover!
*wink*

Repressed One said...

LOL! In fact, this babe, you be speaking my language too much sometimes...i don't get all these unavailable men. I'm like can you lend all these single me your eyes so they can see what you see...haba!! lol

omo Flee oh...nothing good can come from it oh

...that age gap take style wide oh but hey, to each its own.

Dante said...

Who said I don't say sweet nothings to you..all these comments on your page nko? lol..

lol @ Kelechi thingy....I no get anything to say..Make I see you first
I don't know about the unattached guys not noticing..but I know I notice when the subject is worth the noticing...

Tigeress said...

Nice Anon- glad u didnt take me too serious and cld laugh about it.

UnderC7- run ke? Bible says FLEE!!! lol!

Funms- thanks for being real. Best thing- one shld stay clear.

Naughty eyes- thanks for stopping by. eeemmmm.....I dont recall saying i was considering dating a married man- but thanks for the advice.

Bibi- age aint nothing but a number ke? Muchos gracias. IF they are gonna arrest me for something- let it not be becos of me following a 23 yr old. I'd rather get arrested for what Madoff did. hehehehehe

LadyX- i didnt think i sounded like a daft lady who thinks she's having an affair. As for the compliment- tank u my sister. I'm sure d boy will be a good lover. LOL!!!

Repressed1- OMD, today was one of those day. They were all around. yummy looking guys followed shorlty by their babe. It's like there is no hope for someone like me. And all these girls are younger. God help girls like me. LOL!!! Flee ke? na u dey tell me dat one. I dont preach what i dont practice- so norrin norrin.

Dante- telling me to look for wife for u is not sweet nothings, biko!

Blogoratti said...

You are a big girl..and you can take care of yourself right...? Right?
Good!

chayomao said...

Gurl, me and butts... i don committ *mumbles* just looking at butts alone...
Abeg stay away from Married men! will be praying for you...
u fit cougar a little now! no harm :)

Anonymous said...

If married man pickin throway curse ehn... things dey happen o! Anyways I'm sure Dante will deliver in due course...LOL

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha!

That is too funny.


But what is wrong with a 23 yr old na?? Esp a mature one...


Not that Im encouraging it, jus wondering...lol

NaijaBabe said...

Kai see predicament

Quaggar said...

The thing never reach affair status now, unless there's some more u're not telling?

As for my man kelechi, dude's smooth.. even in church! You may want to sample the pudding before throwing it out (wink).

Sassy Trends said...

Hmnn..married men!...
The fear of married men is the begiinning of wisdom!

LusciousRon said...

Na serious something be this o. Yes o flee the married nothing but trouble.

To this small fish now hmmn- If you were looking for fun, he might be handy, insert wink right there.

But you met him church that is a k-leg inside matters.

Enjoy yourself jare.

aloted said...

lol..this post was serious yet funny at the same time...i join u in prayer o...married men na no go area

and i feel u about men's butts..lol..but men that boy is young oo..na sugarmummy levels be that...lol

TRYBES said...

Whow!...did i hear you say you were checkin out the guy's ass?...thought it used to be the other way round..pardon my naivety ooh..biko..yarn me something new...LOL

Anonymous said...

lol...biko b careful oh.lol

Adaeze said...

lol...
whats up with church becoming a check-up place again?
Watch out for the young boys..AND married men: jeez I don't get that. last year a married man was totally stalking me. Not like the dangerous stalker I talked about on my blog, but a lovey dovey stalker. We worked together. And I AM MARRIED. I told him a million times, he still wouldn't stop giving me gifts and flowers and shit.. real crazy man.

watch out my dear soon the unmarried man, right age with the nice bum will come along, just carry patience lol.

Check out the update on my blog please
http://nosugarcoatin.blogspot.com

rethots said...

"...flirting comes natural for me..." pray tell, who has blood flowing in his/ her body and flirting comes not naturally to?

"...flee from married men o. They are trouble!!" true as it is (for both sides of the divide), what ought to be beyond reach (oops, untouchable) is always much more appealing.

Hmmm, which bothers you? 'him' being 23yeras or 'him' being 7years younger?
- if being 23years, then, you can wait till he is 28/30years thereabout.
- if being 7years younger, then, you can choose to get a wrong answer like say 3-4years when you subtract 23 from 30.
Both ways you win and he loses not, as long as 'you' both like (oops, love) it.

Writefreak said...

Lol...continue staying out of trouble o...and avoid that married man jo
As for the 23 year old..hmm...i reserve my comments ...lol

~Sirius~ said...

I pray they don't arrest you in Jesus Name!- Better shout Amen with me.

LOL....

Anonymous said...

Antonio is just a fuckface isn't he? Why won't he focus his loving of smiles, personality and character on his wife? Devil sex him there, fugging idiot.

as per Kelechi, did your body feel like electric? I love that feeling.