Monday, June 8, 2009

It's one of them days

Yeh, today is one of those days for me. One of those days where i just feel like lying down in bed all day. One of those days where my faith has forsaken me. Days like these i know i have fallen short of His glory for all i do is worry. Anyway, whatever right?

Yes o, I have my own stalker on blogsville. Someone in Chicago who knows me. I honestly didnt think someone would see me as a celebrity. Is my life that interesting? My advice to new bloggers- don't give friends your blog cos they will one day give it to someone.

So, i'm not sure if you guys remember Youngins- the baby daddy guy who was hitting on me and declaring his likeness for me- who stopped talking to me for a while when i didnt make out with him and moved in with his baby mama few weeks afterwards? Yeh, him. lol. So my dear blogsville family tell me if i'm mean. Yes me and him were friends but dude is a blatant idiot and i really dont want to be friends with him anymore. Cos the way i see it- if he truly was my friend- he won't have tried to hit that only to move his baby mama in with him. I think he's done the right thing actually- moving his daughter and ex in- well now gf. But why must i be friends with him? I honestly don't like him. And i really do think he's a fool. Why would i want to be friends with a fool? And each time dude sees me he's annoyingly friendly. Makes me want to smack the shii out of him. lmho!!! We go to the same Church so can't seem to shake him off.

So I'm sure some of you out there are being affected with the credit crunch. I read this
http://news.hereisthecity.com/news/business_news/9006.cntns and you guys HAVE to read it. It's a VERY VERY LOOOOOOOOOOONG read but i found it rather interesting. I might just consider changing occupation cos this credit crunsh is so not funny. Scribbles and i just concluded that we should suggest this writer to blog and to write scripts for Naija movies- afterall our movies tend to be cheesy. lol.

This video is hilarious!!! You have been warned. I watched it at work and was laughing out loud like a crazy woman. I had to get my colleagues to watch it as well so they won't be looking at me funny. LOL!! Dude goes i think i crapped my pants, i know my rights. Enjoy...........

26 comments:

~Sirius~ said...

1st!

~Sirius~ said...

Yaaaay!

4 real, I was 1st.....lol

Of course I remember Youngin and his sleazy moves.....*hiss

Don't be friends my dear.

Thanks for warning me about the video- I am not about to get a query from laughing during office hrs...........he he he. will watch video at home.

Be easy girl- and as for your stalker- anything the person sees- he/she should take it.

Adaeze said...

boo hoo the video won't work.

I hope you feel better soon.

And let the man go. Why pull dead-weight.

Apinke said...

3rd!!!

no i dont know Youngin but discard him now now! just like adaeze said, he's dead-weight!

naija shawty said...

i am at work, i wud watch the vid lera. hahaha, so u know scribbles.

besides that, u know having a blog kinda elevates one to one kind celeb status. virtual stalking lol.

Nefertiti said...

Youngins sha? mscheeewww abegi fashi the guy joor...

That video was hella funny. Shayo na bastard!

ShonaVixen said...

Its one of those days for me too and I have to take a long ride to Wales after work....sigh...Ok will come back an leave a proper comment...

Kookie said...

I hope you will be ok for the rest of the day...I am rejecting all bad vibes for you. Young boy is jobless I tell you...as for people passing your blog like its weed..tell them to puff puff pass..they might learn something. I know I have!

Anonymous said...

Yup, there's no reason to be friends with him. Since you can't avoid him because you go to the same church, you can just say hello when he greets you, but keep stepping. No need to be anything but civil to him.

BSNC said...

yea i remember him. lol no you can't be friends with a fool.

Anonymous said...

....and in life when we ain't on the same 'frequency' with someone (could be a friend) we simply move on.

Rebirth said...

Youngin' should get a life jare.... its ur life and u choose who u wanna be friends with....

sorry about ur day.... Your faith hasnt forsaken u.... hang in there and i pray u'll feel better

the guy became an exotic dancer? wow, off to read the story
as per ur stalker, ignore!
have a great week

Rebirth said...

*sorry lady*

just finished the story....its so interesting.... im gonna bookmark the link for the next installment

Anonymous said...

Feel better Tigress..

...no dont be friends jo.
Why do they all want to be friends anyways?
Of what good is it to them?
*hisssssss*

errr..I think I have already given some of my friends my blog..lol
lol oops?

chayomao said...

keep it on the down low....

Blogoratti said...

One of those days uhn...been there done that,hehe!
Stalker you say?......SMH. Ignore is all i can say.
That video got me cracking up.
I know my rights he says,LMAO*

48 said...

you don't fall short because you worry - we're all human and no matter how spiritually strong we are, life has a funny way of creeping up on u. it's just life - feel better.

Lolia said...

We all have those days

Hopefully this will cheer you up though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXut0HxncvY

xxx

Dante said...

Lol..funny..i felt the same way.
After i came home from work this morning...i stayed in bed all day. It ended up making me feel a bit lonesome...
Anyways..youngins is a no no...chikena!
I can't see the vid..using my mobile device..will see it later @ work.
Not to worry, u will be fine.

Nice Anon said...

See why i don't like hanging around folks in the same perimeters as me. When things go sour you are stuck seeing them around. I dislike things like that.

TRYBES said...

Oh no! Get up and flee from the stalker..lol--hope you feel better soon...

Btw--Are you in Chicago or London?

LG said...

dearie theres nothing wrong with him being ur friend'
@video......lwkm:-)

Afrobabe said...

Mehnnn sleep want kill me for work oh..

Lmao @ youngins, don’t know how I missed the story on him moving in with his ex a week after you rejected him…but hmmmm maybe you pushed him there?? Never mind, we don’t need that kind of drama!!!

As for credit crunch…a bit too late to change careers now… best get married to a man in the right career!!!

AliceDCL said...

can watch d video i dont know y...
hope u ok...
stalker ke???
be careful oh......
i agree about d dont give ur friends ur blog link big mistake...

The Activist said...

Berra be careful Stalker!

Anonymous said...

Clearly Youngins was stalling in the first instance -- and now has shown his true colors -- good riddance to bad rubbish I'd say!