Friday, June 19, 2009

How to Profit from a Dead Donkey



God spoke to me HERE!!!! Enjoy!!!!



Have a good weekend my people!
****************************************
Scribbles ffwd this to me http://news.hereisthecity.com/news/business_news/9122.cntns

'Young Chuck moved to Texas and bought a donkey from a farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.

The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died.'

Chuck replied, 'Well, then just give me my money back.'

The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I went and spent it already.'

Chuck said, 'OK, then, just bring me the dead donkey.'

The farmer asked, 'What ya gonna do with him ?

Chuck said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.'

The farmer said 'You can't raffle off a dead donkey!'

Chuck said, 'Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'

A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, 'What happened with that dead donkey ?'

Chuck said, 'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898.00.'

The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain ?'

Chuck said, 'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back.'

Chuck now works for a large US investment bank.

22 comments:

ShonaVixen said...

First??

ShonaVixen said...

wow...i am FIRST!!!!

Tigeress said...

waow Shona, i wonder how come u're first. lol

scribble,me.free said...

insider trading..don't let the regulators catch u o!!!

Jay said...

Shona this is insider trading!!! i protest lol.

The man is an investment banker to the core..kai, why didn't i study economics, i would be raking it by now :)

Anonymous said...

apparently the reason why we are in a recession now....

Nefertiti said...

Chai, I know some ole woman already nabbed, chuck. But hopefully, he has equally smart brothers.

Das wot I call a bad ass cracker. (I'm under the impression dat chuck is a whitey)

chayomao said...

i am with akaBaGucci,
kai!

archiwiz said...

Yeah. Like other's said... Insider trading. Brought me a good laugh though.

How r u doing tigeress?

BSNC said...

sharp guy, no time..

~Sirius~ said...

Really sharp dude....
It's not suprising he ended up in investment banking.

Dante said...

sharp dude ke'
Probably he ended being the Bernard Maduff guy who follow throw us enter this recession..lol funny

Rebirth said...

dang! all u investment bankers.....

Anonymous said...

lol...very funnny.

Sassy Trends said...

Waoh.... guess I will never be first.....lol

So many things to do with a dead donkey thru thru...nice...

miz-cynic said...

very logical stuvs...inshort everybodi na debtor!

cerberus said...

And that my friends is the real Apako guy

doug said...

Lol! Talk about a shrewd business man. Lots to take away from it though. [going away musing]

How was your weekend?

Penelope...! said...

lmao. He's sooo smart! lmao.

bArOquE said...

ok, nice one...seeing that the donkey was going for only $2...but that Chuck guy na better thief sha oh

*Diane* said...

lol that's what you call an opportunist.

Naija Storyteller said...

they guy get sense full head. but he for nor fit try that one for naija sha! dem for demolish he head for am. lol