Monday, June 15, 2009

Attention: Sperm Donor Needed!!!

You guys HAVE to read this: 5 Mistakes Women Make - By Ekene Agabu. At least ladies PLEASE read it!!!!

So yes o, I’ve decided to have a baby and am therefore looking for a suitable sperm donor. Anybody interested in being the candidate? But u will be signing disclaimer o. If that’s fine with you, please send your picture and bio to tigeress2much@gmail.com. Also note, I do not have money for any form of artificial insemination so conception will be done the conventional way- which is free of charge for me and might be of pleasure to you. And before I forget, applicants will be screened for STD’s. Remember, this is a business transaction so do not expect any acrobatic moves.
I have been thinking high and low of who the ideal donor can be. Only 2 guys came to mind- Sexy T and FRO. As for SexyT (strong, good looking, tall, smart and sexy) I think I’ll just get him drunk- something tells me dude might try and do 419 for me and withdraw. As for FRO- I think he’ll be open to giving me the designer baby I so much crave for. Lol!!! Speaking of which I read my ‘ori’ post to FRO and since then dude has had his mind in the gutter and our webcam sessions have gotten heated. Ok ok I’m slightly exaggerating but yawl need to get ur mind out of the gutter. But meeeeeeehnnn if I shld catch that boy- with all the nonsense he says to me. Telling me how he won’t be in a rush to……..and will take his time to……………. ‘Putting thots in my head that I’m only able to get out by shaking my head vigorously. If I should catch him!!!!!!

Anyway, asper sperm donor, of course I’m only joking. LMHO!!! I could just imagine the look on the faces of some folks reading this and what might be going thru their heads. I can imagine it’ll be something like, “Aaaaaaaah see this fornicating jezebel child, no wonder she is still single?” LMHO!!!!! My response to them- we will all marry isha Allah! And we will all born pikin(s). Yes, shock will grip you all!!!!!! Ugly bunch of judgmental frackers.

So FFF posted in my Counselor blog that she thot I was like 19 – 24. If she had seen me in person I would have said “thank you, I get that a lot”. But she hasn’t seen my young looking fine sexy self; so it got me thinking……… How many of you folks out there based on my blog thought I was a 19 year old child? My own conclusion was, cld it be becos I am not blogging about a Mr. Tigeress or about how my children are peeing in the park or how my inlaws are being difficult? After all, society does expect one to have settled down by a certain age. After all it is a status thing, nah?
So let me throw this out there- how is a single 29 yr old woman supposed to act and blog and maybe even dress?

Moving on……. I’m the sort of person that I don’t share my worries/issues with people generally. I really don’t see the point- especially if they are folks that can not relate to the situation I’m going thru. I deal with my issues myself. I’ve come to realize that most folks aren’t really concerned about ur well being. A lot of them are just nosey individuals who just want to know what is going on in ur life, find someone to judge, and someone to gist about. My advice, be very very selective with whom you share your burdens and escapades with. That way you won't be getting that Naija “A- yaaa, it is well; God will do it” comments. When I smack their faces- they will come and tell me when I told them God will not do it. lol.

StandTall, one of my favourite peeps- why I want to change my name after marriage? You see dat MRS degree- I go collect am so that I fit put am before my name (e.g. LLB, ACCA, CIMA, Dr., Mrs. Engineer etc). After collecting it- u see all dose small small boys and girls wey no get respect wey go dey open deir mouth just dey miss yarn any how either becos dey sef don marry or becos person (me) no dey carry pikin for back or becos I’m not using a supporter to hold up my wedding ring finger- u see all of them, I will be able to warn them to correct their head and know their audience. I’m Mrs. So-so-so to them not Tigeress or OluTigeress for that matter. Hehehehehe.

Last but not least…..I was having an IM chat with a ‘sort-of’ ex (and a good friend) who is planning on visiting family here later on in the summer…..
Dave: Why do u want get off?
Me: I want to get something to eat.
Dave: Each time we chat you’re either in the kitchen or eating. You know it won’t be nice if you get fat.
Me: Well you have nothing to worry about. Me getting fat shld be of no concern to you. Leave that to my husband to worry about.
Dave: OMD, are u married?
Me: Dude, don’t ask me silly questions- u know the answer to that. Between the last time we spoke and now, how cld I have gotten married?
Dave: phew my heart skipped a bit.
Me: lol!! Why?
Dave: Was hoping that when I come you’ll show me a good time.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH e gba mi eyin ara blogsville!!!! Sey wetin? What can fa? It’s kuku not his fault. I blame myself. What an HIDIOHT!!!! hisssss!

Me: Ehn-hen interesting…..So I’m now the good-time giver, abi?
Dave: eerrrmmm….I didn’t mean it like that
Me: It’s ok. Don’t worry. When you come I shall try my best not to disappoint you. I’ll show u a real good time, nah?
Obvisouly dude new i was being sarcastic cos that shut him the hell up.

My fellow bloggers pardon the randomness and slight feistiness. As you can see I am not exactly a Mary Poppins type of person. If one chats smack around me, they’ll either get ignored or get a smack answer or I’ll simply set them straight.

p.s. I've been posting rather frequently lately, eeemmmm............

On a funny note..... this is hilarious!!!!!

Have a good weekend my peoples!!! No happy sexing from me but happy snogging xxxxx LOL!!!! I hope Shona doesn't kill me. hehehehe

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im feeessssstttttt!!!!!!!

EEs a lie!
lol

Anonymous said...

LMAO!
Im guessin Dave will not talk that kind of nonsense again.
lol
Mrs degree. I feel u on that one jere...
lol And no u dont sound 19-24.
But then again how does a 19-24 yr old sound biko?

juiceegal said...

2nd!!!!!1 yayyyyyyy!!!!!!

juiceegal said...

Maybe cuz iv been readin ur blog....i kno ur def nt 19.....u dnt sound 19 tho, but den how do 19 yr olds sound???? I dnt know again o.
You def got me with the sperm donor thing, i thot u were serious.But even if u were theres nothin wrng with that, anyone that is gonna judge u cuz of that...well let me not say what i wanna say,but rily that shldnt be an issue with anybody.
I hate wen pple say that eyah God wld do it thing to me, it can be really annoyin esp when you know that the person who is saying it dsnt really care about u that much.
I definitely wld want to change my name after marriage, but then thats cuz im hopin my husband would have a sexy ass surname, if he has one of dose scary surnames, well lets just say i'l be stickin to mine,I kid....lol

Padosh said...

Funny enough, i was hailing your liver.

I have always said to myself, if i reach a particular age (ie when 40 starts to call my name) I would find me a very handsome sperm donor and pro-create.

I really sometimes think we naija people put too much importance into marriage.

Dont get me wrong i would love to be married and have kids and all but if gree no gree i shud not have kids too??

P.S i always knew u werent 19.
You sound too....,mature to be 19.

doll (retired blogger) said...

29? i thought you were younger too...dont know why

~Sirius~ said...

LMAO!......good time giver.........lol

All theses guys sha......
They should rent-a-life..........

Random and fun to read

19-24?!

At 1st I thought 27.........

Hmmmm....na wah for this marriage thing- of late, I've been been thinking seriously about it.

Hate to say this- Not too sure I'm up for it.

Maybe I'm just scared- seeing the kind of things that go on these days.

You can't blame me.

AliceDCL said...

i though u were younger also about maybe 25..., but doesn't matter age is a thing of d mind... u are still fierce...
and dat sperm donor thing didn't fool me at all....
takia

NaijaBabe said...

I fear a small..donor ke?

Rebirth said...

Aunty good time giver, how r u?
i was about to offer all the male species in my family to be a donor for u....now u say ur joking...let me know if u change ur mind o...

A 29yr old woman should wear natives and tie gele and dress like shes 50... then everyone will know ur not 19....lmao......

Quaggar said...

In case you are not joking, i have gone ahead to forward the aforementioned particulars to your box. Do contact me for a personal interview session. [serious face]

lol@ Mrs degree and being a good time girl.. That guy must be high on sumtin.. he shd simply apply formally, just like me :-)

chayomao said...

sperm donor ke?
i don fear small

Tyger said...

wasnt fooled by the sperm donor gist... and i always figured you for 21... sometimes you sound that young!

and your ex - is rather typical... an ex called me once and tried that with me and i told him, may all his wife's exes bombard her with lovely offers! lol
he ran off apologising profusely!

Tigeress said...

Brokeass- tank u o. How does a 19-24 yr old come across?

juicegal- if my husband has a name like Ogunbunfunmi- heck no will i change my name. hehehehe. when u find out how a 19yr old sounds- pls do tell.

Phoenix- i actually dont see anything wrong with a woman wanting to go down the sperm donor route. I actually plan on adopting.

Doll- thank u?

Sirius- of course its scary. I'm even scared i might become vicious like some of these wives. Always attacking the single women messing with married men- instead of using their sense and facing the useless husband they married.

BBB- thanks for stopping by. 25? not bad.

Funms- lol! ose o. So for all these spring chickens to push me aside. na lie!!! we will all rock that belt.

Quaggar- i am so considering ut application. LOL!!! u're a joker.

Chayoma- fear ke? sey wetin? What is wrong with sperm donor?

Tyger sweety- wld u like to share whay u figured me as 21? How does a 21 yr old sound? I pray- do tell.

Unknown said...

you are freakkkkkking hilarious. im laughing my ass off.

ShonaVixen said...

My twinny!!!!Thanx for making me laugh..insomnia is killing me here and u're not online..:(. Nway u made me laugh but in the same line u said the TRUTH..
Ehen 29yr olds are meant to blog about inlaws,children,church, and never about sex or being single coz thats for 19-24yr olds...LOL!!! Heey we are the same age o..and I say HAPPY SEXING..LOL!!!
Lemme sharrup!!

BSNC said...

lol abeg don't smack my face. i join the people that say it is well because truly it is well now abi na lie i talk..

I never thought you were 19-24. I always knew you were grown.

Nice Anon said...

I thought you were serious there for a quick min. Ahhh
Well I will take you up on that snogging because i will be having a lay in this weekend.

Nefertiti said...

ahn ahn... babes, u made it too easy for the sperm donors o. How e go free? e no fit free lailai. See person wey never reach dia sef know say u be 'good time' giver. How e go fit to free?

Who said u were 19-24? lol... u didn't strike me as no 'spring shickens'.

Was I the only one lost with that paragraph to ST? Or am I just slow?

Tigeress said...

WNW- i checked out ur blog- i really like. so i know u'll definitely feel some of my blogs.

Shona- i'm sure they will say u're 21 too o. Hehehehe how wont they think u too u're 18 when u're not talking about Mr.Shona. My friend- go marry!!!! lol!! But seriously i kinda sense some claws here.

BSNC- lol@ not smacking ur face. u r hilarious. and a bigger lol at me being grown. nice way of saying old? Dont let me meet ur bf's cos i'll snatch all of them off u- young and old. lmho.

Nice Anon- u dey snog (kiss) for this weekend? I'm jealous o. Snogging is like a foreign concept to me right now.

Nef- the donor is doing me favour naow. yes o- me i apparently sound 19/21. I dont know how person go dey read my blog and say i be spring chicken? hehehehe
Asper the ST comment- in my last post she had mentioned that i dont have to change my name when i get married.

The Activist said...

Hmmm this Dave guy gets liver o. So moving to other things, I wasn’t actually asking why you want to change your name. It was a response to your last comment on your last post that made me mention that. I agree with the point you made when explaining that it’s you that will give up your name for him and so on…. I just made the comment in passing that do you really have to? And what I have in mind is that people combine surnames or don’t change at all, it’s within their rights.
And for the reason you want to change your name for, that’s kind of hilarious cuz whether you are married or not, those that are not respectful will still try to cross the line unless you maintain your ground as a firm and no-nonsense taker of a person.

Dante said...

Sperm donor ke?
In fact lemee read this again..I am not sure I got it right...

Nice Anon said...

LOL. I got lost in translation. I thought snogging meant sleeping in. Kissing ke? None of that is happening around here.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, okay.......why do ladies like to qualify Dr. (as in Dr.(Mrs)....)?

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was not abstract oh. Some lady actually qualified Princess as in Princess(Mrs).....

Does qualifying a 'profession' (Dr., Engr., Prof.) not give the WRONG impression that those professions are for the male folks?

....just a thot.

Miss Natural said...

lol that guy is unreal...good that you gave it to him..he should get his head out of whatever clouds it is in at present.
You're also right about some pple just want to be nosy, their knowing about ur problems is even more harm than good in fact.

Adaeze said...

that video is funny but actually kind of tragicly sad...
lol I am glad u were joking about the sperm donor. Jeez!
And no, u do not sound like a 19 year old..Before I read ur age somewhere, I thought u were like 27..not very wrong ? I dont think there are any rules to how a 29 yr old or 19 yr old should blog/dress/act..just continue being urself. i am sure uw ould do that anyway though lol.
Your advice about being careful who you share you burdens with is a very, very good one. Thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

You sound youthful, that's all I know. What has age got to do with anything anyway and why are people so pre-occupied with it. They shud get a life.

As for jokingly wanting sperm donor my best pal is not joking about it. She's just left the UK for SA to get it done where apparently it costs only £75. But why choose a country with such high rates of HIV?

As for the sort of ex, I found out a while back than once a guy has shagged you he thinks he reserves the right too forever more. Otherwise why would my Aristos from like a decade ago still call me every time they land London for a bit of nookie?

Sassy Trends said...

LMAO, why im i just checking this out...hahahahahahahahahaahahahah....
I don tire oooo.... dont crack my ribs with laffter abeg...ojare

This ur Dave really want good time true true...heheheheh...
Yeye!

Anyway, thanks for plastering the smile on my face like plastic surgery cos some folks are alredy pissing me off at work...lol

you're such a durling.
xxx

Uzo said...

LOL...Hilarious..I didnt know 29 was considered ancient now?

And your sort of ex? A silly one indeed...Ish

Unknown said...

Tigress u don kolo I swear.. The "Sperm Donor" is maad funny lol Really loved it. Hope u are doing great. Holla!

Naijadude said...

First time on the blog...

Quite interesting... hehe @ sperm donor.. At first I was like is she serious??

as per my visitor.. abegi show/give him a good time ooh.. dont hold back what God has blessed you with...

Anonymous said...

Perhaps dude senses you need a donor and all he wants is a good time in return?

Tigeress said...

lmho@ Danny

Parakeet said...

Look at you o. You've already updated and am yet to ready this. Am not suprised abt that guy, men always seem to think they have eternal right to our bodies once they've been there before.

You're young jare norring do you.

Flourishing Florida said...

sweatheart, abeg no vex 4 me. i no mean am as insult oh. seriously, my thinking u were dat young had nothing to do with blogging abt family et al. after all, wen i was so consumed blogging abt sex, most pple tot i was much older dan my age. u know na. like maybe, 'dis girl u no go go marry like ur mates dem, dey dia dey misyarn abt dick!' & na me wey think say i young well well 4 heart! imagine! now wey i don marry sef, i no dey like blog abt my husband. u know, being careful not to cross the 'TMI' line.

dat ur ex na correct idiot! e no dey fear to dey parayarn like dat! na dat kain tin dey make me delete person 4rm friend's list.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

wrote a long comment yesterday and it isn't here. =(

Anyway, Ekene Agabu is my bro. Grew up with him and he is a tireless inspiration speaker who works to empower young men and women to make the right decisions.

Thanks for spotlighting his writing. On his behalf, I appreciate it. =)

And as for your bday, we go wash am when the day comes, shebi? Blogsville bday parry. =)

Tigeress said...

ST- no mind me jare- Always trying to crack jokes.

Dante- thats all u've got to say?

Nice Anon- i guess u and me too.

Rethots- how can those profession be associated to men only?

MissN- i've decided if folks ask me stupid questions about my marital status i'll give them a stupid answer.

Adaeze- glad to be a reminder. People too talk!!! Kai!

Fancy Free- thank you for ur compliment asper me sounding youthful. I appreciate. I wont lie- me i get happy when people see me i think i'm like 24. hehehe. Send me more infor about this SA sperm bank. only 75 quid!!!! I shld start a similar operation in Naija.

SassyT- aaawww that is so sweet. Glad my oblivious self was able to plaster a smile on ur face. I like u- u sound sweet. U single? i'm in the business of hooking people up. hehehehe

Uzo- 29 ancient? It depends on individuals. I only get reminded that i'm old....er when i'm surrounded by much younger folks or when some chick who was still in primary school when i finished high school is getting married. Other than that- i wont lie- i feel young- slightly. :)

Invisible Man- glad to have cracked you up. :) meanwhile dis ur blog pic makes me scared to view ur blog at work. Guess i'll wait till i get home.

Naijadude- i shall not disappoint you. i'll show him a real good time.

Parakeet- i'm on the roll o. Just dropping these posts like its hawt.

FFF- np. Asper Dave no bi en fault. Funny thing- i didnt feel insulted. He is my friend after all. I even have more gist. will gist u guys. hehehehe

SoloD- pls let him know thumbs up to him. Does he blog? and thank u for the b.day wishes in advance. u actually left the comment on my Counselor blog. sorry for d confusion.