Okaaaaaaaay....when i initially posted this it was to make u guys laugh but i seem to be getting 'serious' comments. Pls pls pls this is a joke I found it on FB, thot it was funny, and decided to share with you guys, so do laugh!!!!
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
David Bissonette
After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
Sacha Guitry
By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. Socrates
Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
Anonymous
The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, 'What does a woman want?
Dumas
I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
Sigmund Freud
'Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'
Anonymous
'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.'
Sam Kinison
'I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'
James Holt McGavra
Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming 1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it, 2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
Patrick Murra
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once....
Nash
You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
Anonymous
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
Henny Youngman
A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
Rodney Dangerfield
A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'
Anonymous
First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!' Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'
Anonymous
32 comments:
these quotes are so hilarious........... im so happy im taking my time before i get married
hahahahaha
but this men are not serious oh
do they think that we dont have complains also
lmao!! very funny but where is the love?!!!...
hilarious. see dem! if women open their mouth here eh! it's well
lol @ funms. my dear, marriage is good, seriously. wen u marry a good man, u'd so grateful 2 God for favouring u so. of course, there r challenges & quarrels here n there. but u find dat with d overcoming of each challenge, u r brought closer 2 ur spouse. daz actually how true 'cleaving' happens.
Lmao!...very funny; and we have our own views on them too o! Dats wat makes the union interesting.
LMAO!!!Listening to these people makes marriage seem less and less appealing.
Hope ur good.
Too bad they feel this way, some of us don't! Marriage is a wonderful thing when you've chosen wisely and you have God in the boat with you!
@ FFF: i pray to find a good mine so i can also share good advice like u
LOL
Guess I'm not the only one afraid of Marriage!
Nice Post!
nawa o...orisirisi
marriage like anything in life is roses with thorns. it is worth it with the right person and with GOD as ur foundation.
LOL! i seem2b d only guy2comment yet bt seriously guys think(me inclusive)women are2much wahala even tho we luv them.my first time here.wat a hilarious welcome
Marriage is fun when God is the head and husband and wife agrees to be the neck.
Marry your friend(one of the keys to a succesful marriage)
Funny quotes tho.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTH mhen!
this cracked me up big time.
lmao
mehn, i have had my laugh for the day
hahahaha i loe this, infact am copyrighting
wow..im so feeling this quotes,so hilarious,so true and comical...and did i remember to add philosphical too?
Madam Tigeress....hello!
What image exactly are you painting we ladies as?
Troublesome, a bunch of wahala or werrin?
This aint funny.. men got their own palava as weelll ooo
Nice qoutes sha..
xxx
I have seen this before but i still think it hilarious!!!!!
Very funny....
When are they going to bring out the one for men?
lol......... men can like to moan, ah ah.
well, it's not hilarious to me, it makes me think further that these men avoided facing their pains or whatever life had delt them and blame it on the women. It's always like this and it sucks.
It should clearly be the other way round....
lmao! luv this post!
i'm not married!
but i cant wait to do it...
i'll be doing it with my bestfriend and i am convinced its going to be a blast!
i agree with aloted, all roses have thorns but we dont stop growing roses
cant wait to start that journey i intend to have the time of my life!
so there!
lol yea i saw it before too.
LOL
I remember a sticker I saw once
"MY WIFE AND KIDS THINK I'M AN ATM"
I laughed my bollocks off.
Of cos, a part of these is real scary...Do women marry for money/security?
I aint saying she's a Gold-Digger,but she's messing with no broke bloke...
lol this was terrible :-p
i liked the Sigmund Freud one, that is so true! Always in my marriage! haha
Hahahaa..very funny. Why are difficulties in marriage always linked to women?..it's not fair jo!
The last two are just off the hook.........
Great stuff really,thanks for sharing.
LOL, hilarious!!!
Na wa oh. Anyway they say its a man's world abi?
Yessir, Patrick Murra! But seriously, marriage is one step that one should take with a handful of salt!
Post a Comment