Monday, May 18, 2009

Women cheating

Didn't have anything to say or blog about. Forgot this in my draft so..........sorry for the dry post.

According to Michelle Langley- Women's relationships today follow a very predictable pattern

  • They push men for commitment.

  • They get what they want.

  • They lose interest in sex.

  • They become attracted to someone else.

  • They start cheating

  • They become angry and resentful

  • They begin telling their partners that they need time apart

  • They blame their partners for their behavior...and eventually, after making themselves and everyone around them miserable for an indefinite, but usually, long period of time, they end their relationships or marriages.

If you're a male, like most other males, you would probably never suspect that your partner is cheating, not only because of your wife’s or girlfriend’s seeming disinterest in sex; but also because you have the belief that your wife or girlfriend is a “good girl.” Unfortunately, males are frequently left/divorced by their wives and girlfriends without ever knowing about their wives' and girlfriends' infidelities.


If you’re a female, like most other females, prior to cheating on your partner you always proclaimed yourself to be "not the type" who would ever cheat. However, also like most other females, after they have cheated, you're shocked and appalled by your behavior; but at the same time you can't stop cheating.

To read the rest click on http://womensinfidelity.com/

30 comments:

naija shawty said...

first baby!

naija shawty said...

# They become attracted to someone else.

I know quite a handful of guilty gfs who do that.

cheating goes both ways indeed

Kookie said...

second what...shona you are sleeping

Kookie said...

just goes to show that males don't have a monopoly on cheating

Rebirth said...

this article is right.... its harder for a man to know if a woman is cheating on him.... we r that clever

Miss Enigma said...

Yup...we females are really good when it comes to keeping secrets, and in some cases double lives.

Nice Anon said...

It seriously bothers me when women cheat. I know I'm sexist when it comes to that because i believe somehow only men cheat. Cheating is a terrible thing

Confessions of a London gal said...

I sort of see were Nice Anon is coming from cos I too could be perceived as sexist when it comes to Relationships and cheating..
I somehow think only men cheat. (of cos i know that is not the case), but its almost as if it is expected (but not in any way excuseable) for men to cheat, but when a woman does- all hell breaks loose.
Lucky for me, I've never had any reason to cheat, i hope I can keep that track record.

ShonaVixen said...

Damn, I missed my top spot because I was busy pole dancing!!
Yup women cheat too and are even more discreet...

Nice Anon said...

confessions has explained it a lot better.

AliceDCL said...

cheating!!! msheww
cant stand it, for either male or female, never have never will(although according to u all women say it)lol.

Tigeress said...

Shona Shona Shona- u dey pole dance?!!! lol!! Dont make the mistake of telling guys- cos they automatically expect u to do something for them. Girl that thing is HARD!!! Howz it going for u?

Naija Shawty- thanks for stopping by. u are first o! hehehehe. is this ur 1st time here?

Kookie- Shona was busy learning how to twirl around a pole.

UnderC7- yes o, women are better at keeping it on the hush-hush.

Hey Funms! U good? women are better cheaters.

Nice Anon- i stopped being shocked about it some time back. In Naija it's a norm o!

CLG- i feel u on the track record thing.

Both parties cheat. it's just in some cultures- it seems acceptable for men to cheat.

Optimistic- no one can stand it. No one wants to be cheated on. but guess what? Shii happens! We just have to learn how to do deal with it if it happens.

Dante said...

I totally agree with Funms..True..It is extremely hard for a guy to know...I wonder why we men still can't get it after centuries of proof...Women are more intelligent than guys.Period!!.From the time that Eve hoodwinked Adam, to the time Cleopatra used Caesar and Anthony to the time one of my Exes used my head ...lol...women are clever and the earlier we get that into our heads, the better. They allow us to 'use' them, when they feel like it. Apart from that, forget it.

Tigeress said...

Dante i dont get. We allow u men to 'use' us? How is that? Cos i dont think anyone likes to be used.

And i think one the reasons why men aren't aware of women cheating on them is becos their ego is so big that they are blinded with the signs. And the notion that a woman can cheat on them.......NEVER!!!

chayomao said...

Yup, both parties can cheat actually.
Just there is this notion that all men are cheats, so therefore we women are always on the lookout for telltale signs!
Unlike the men (no offense guys)...

:)

Dante said...

@ tigeress..sorry for the typo..what I wanted to say was that when the women want us to ''use their brain''..maybe in order to give the guy the impression that he is wiser, they form like they don't know what they are doing and we guys think we are wiser. I have seen situations where I actually realized that the lady just allowed it to be that way.

My first kiss..when I was 16. Even though the girl was 15, she knew what I wanted to do before I did it. But she made it look like I was on top of things....anyways..I no dey underate them again..never.

Lady X said...

LOL @ Dante's comment.I wonder when you realised that she was using your head!So basically, if a woman starts to lose interest in sex that spells cheating?I know it does for guys!
Ans as for the second to the last paragraph, I knew it!Those good girls can be quite freaky!:)

Danny BaGucci said...

I would be wary of across board generalizations though........

Lisa said...

I know women cheat and they can do it better than men can. But don't you think women cheat sometimes cuz they aren't satisfied one way or the other with their men?

a "they become attracted to someone else" Personlly, I won't call that cheating except it's sexual. I might be wrong but that's what I think.

Lolia said...

Danny BaGucci is right but really though, women can cheat much better than men can...

How are you Tigeress darling? I miss youuuuuuu

x

Anonymous said...

Scary ish back there for reasons I cannot describe...but mehn forget oh...na woman sharp pass oh...forget..

Trybes said...

I seem to concur more with Dante's submission..Men never seem to get it that no matter how hard we try..a woman will always beat us at our game.Was true for eve in the garden and alot several men in history.
You know..seriously...I have this guy who just broke up with his gurl and soon after they broke up,he found out later that this same "good gurl" had been datin another dawg for good 4months without the guys knowledge..Now tell me what is that?..funny enough when i think of this guy as smartie pants...RIDICULOUS RYTE?

Parakeet said...

Hmm seems true...but I swear I'll never cheat. Just find me the husband of my choice first...wink*

Flourishing Florida said...

i cheated once ... & i did it cos i could. or rather, i felt he dared me. he said only men cheat. & i was like really? so, i went out & cheated, right under his nose. he never knew; i never confessed. it wasn't necessary. we parted ways, after he felt he'd rather be with his old girlfriend since i was making him chose. i acted d wronged babe, & left it at dat. chapter closed: i moved on with my life.

i've not have to cheat ever since then. doesn't mean am not attracted to other guys wen i was in a relationship. i try to overcome d temptation by telling my bf abt d attraction am feeling 4 someone else. it usually solves it, cos am not keeping a secret dat has a potential of growing into a deed.

now, as a wife, there're more at stake if i cheat. so, am majorly careful 2 avoid getting myself into any situation dat can get out of hand. i've read too many stories of women who refused to be on their guard, or ddnt take precautionary measures to prevent cheating, & how they ended up doing exactly dat. & den all hell breaks loose. even if ur husband forgives u 4 cheating, ur marriage may never be d same. & u know say in naija, we r not so quick 2 rush 2 d divorce court because of one small wahala or d other. probably a husband who has been looking 4 excuses to bring in girls will now do so without fear of hurting u. after all, na u do am to him first.

Adaeze said...

deep one! And true. But not for everyone. I think you are so right ni your comment that men's egos are too big to notice. But then again women are very smart.

Flourishing Florida said...

On BAMBINA, Brown Girl is sharing her antenatal experience & more. Please be sure to drop by. Plus, new contributors are still being sought, so feel free to add your own story. Visit http://idreamtofu.blogspot.com for details on how.

scribble,me.free said...

i appreciate your frankness on this topic

Afrobabe said...

Discipline I suppose…but discipline only works when you want it to…

Anonymous said...

True definately but not for every situation. But I can see how the pattern works. Had a friend who went right thru it. lol

TDVA said...

well, people do cheat. and the weird thing is most people never plan to. this world, life, weird things happen. i've cheated before so i know what i'm talking about. it mostly has absolutely bothing to do with your partner or something they are not doing right, at least in my case. it is a personal thing.

my 2 cents.