Thursday, May 28, 2009

30: The Year of Greater Things

As my 29th birthday approached last year, I started to think of my 30th. And as I did for each prior year, I prayed and hoped that same time next year I would have progressed career wise; prayed and hoped that same time next year I won't still be single- in fact that I’ll be married or at least planning my wedding. I had said that God forbid that I’m still single at 30 (with no kids) that I will not celebrate my birthday. After all, what am I celebrating, abi?

To finish please click here....

7 comments:

Tigeress said...

dont claim 1st here- go to http://thecounselorandherthots.blogspot.com. But Bumight has already taken the 1st spot. lol

Anonymous said...

"...what am I celebrating, abi?" my dear, you are celebrating a (worthy) life many out there desire to have (with no addition at all).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

chayomao said...

Tigeress there is cause to celebrate oh! A new year the Lord has blessed you with, new friends, moving forward in life, wisdom, knowledge, witnessing history made... there is so much to be thankful for....


happy Bday
:)

BSNC said...

it is worth celebrating jare. its not easy o, thank God for adding another year to your life..

Happy birthday dear

ManCee said...

counsellor oo
gangsta oo
Tigeress oo

Whatever

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

May the best you expect be the least you get.

Amen.
GBAM.

LG said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HON'
MAY GOD GRANT UR HEART DESIRES (AMEN

Tyger said...

i thought i left a comment!

where is my comment na?