Right now, i am SOOOOOO loving this song. I am so feeling this baby-making song by my baby- Usher Raymond- Can u handle it? I would love to have a good shag to this song. Hehehehe!! For some strange reason when i listen to this song- i think of shagging FRO (My le-le tendencies ). But yawl need not worry NOT GONNA happen!!!
So an awkward moment happened today. I'm in Chi for a few things- bumped into Ola (My ex is getting married! ) and his fiance- we literally walked into Church together. It was awkward cos i cldnt say hi to him properly as his babe has issues with me- something that still baffles me. Didnt want to get him into trouble. Imagine if she found out that he was still webcaming me about a month ago- she'll go bolistic. Dude didnt even tell me he was engaged- talk less getting married (but he wasn't hitting on me o, we were just gisting as usual). When i found out- i sent him a text congratulating him- deleted him off my msn (ma ko ba mi i.e. don't get me into trouble)- and deleted him off my FB. I kuku have too many folks on my friends list.
Another dry gist. Youngins just bought a place and rumor has it that his baby-mama and daughter is moving in. I know you guys wont see where i'm coming from. But right now i REALLY REALLY thank God that i saw the red flags. I thank God that i didn't get myself in the love triangle cos what wld have happened to me? Dude wld have dumped my ass to play happy family?
Now as for FB- i'm in the habit of updating my status regularly- with hidden messages to certain people. And being the guffy type of person i am- i joke around. But some retarded individuals have decided by reading my status and going thru pictures that they know Tigeress. And not only that- Tigeress puts too much info out there. E gba mi. Let me give u an example. I recently said " Of to work I go- lay offs, lay offs". Now as u all know UBS is in the process of laying 9000 folks off. But my status in no shape or form indicate that I am concerned about my job. Infact I am not as my contract just got renewed last week. But some of my fellow nosely jobless Nigerians felt the need to comfort me. hisssssssss!!!! As if if i was scared of losing my job- it's on FB that i'll share it, abi? Anyway I've had individuals in the last few weeks approach 2 of my close friends to tell me that I put too much information on FB/status. One wld think i talk about my menstral circle, or the good head i received last nite (which ISN'T the case o!) or the fact i just did a number 2. My response to them- they need to stop stalking my page cos i sure as hell dont stalk theirs.
And I'm totally feeling crappy. Soar throat, cold, aching joints etc. But i took the flu shot naow!
8 Crazy MEME's
8 things i look forward to:
- Getting my 6digit dream job
- Having kids
- Moving back to Naija
- Getting married/having a good marriage
- Helping the poor/ orphanage
- Seeing my little cousins- i love them to bits
- Meeting my dad for the 1st time in like 21 years
- My 30th which btw is Aug 21st. I shall be accepting gifts starting May 1st. Dante sweety do take note. XXXX
8 things i did yesterday:
- I travelled on a plane
- Talked on the phone
- Watched TV
- Read my Bible
- Prayed
- Gisted
- Hugged a friend
- Ate/Drank
8 shows i watch
- Heroes
- Weeds
- Medium
- Game
- Private Practice
- Desperate House Wives
- Everybody Hates Chris
- Nip/Tuck
Sorry guys but 1st spot is actually saved for Quaggar. :) I was chatting to him just before putting this up. But he had to go to bed. So he's shouting FIRST!!!!
34 comments:
first
yay!
:) Yes ma'am u are first.
ok so tell Quaggar he is not first o!
love triangle ..thank God indeed!
aww wow I really hope yopu enjoy yourself when you see your papa ...that should be amazing for you after 21 years!
hey out of all the shows u watch i only like private practice.....and i thot we were almost alike!
yes i know, is it their FB page.. they should free you jo
lol that is not the case then what is the case.. do tell
eya kpele try and take something, it is the flu season..(you know some flu are stubborn)
Bcos I was reading ur post, I burnt my dodo...:(
Meeting ur Dad for d first time in 21yrs...wow!
Love The Game!!! How did they knw that u change ur status often...amebo no be work, dey shd go and get real jobs...mschew!
Hey missey!!!
I have the same problem, i always write hidden messages to pple on my fb and i also cuss out pple too, although no one in particular knows who im cussing out so everyone shakes in their boots thinking Pls let it not be me she is talkin about lol.
About your flu, ha!!! Take am easy o!! Swine flu is real!!!(God forbid for you).
Watch urself and read up on the swine flu so ul make sure its just regular flu u have.
Happy bday in advance! as for the moving to naija bit, i feel you. can't wait either.
Sweets...sup..sorry bout d flu..hope u have taken some drugs...
Bout the status updates...sometimes i put people on blast and the ones concerned know when they see the update..anybody else, trying to comment is so on their own. U don't know...then u don't know!
Just ignore them.
Hurry up and come back to naija..biko.
...and yes, i have taken note..21st august, it is...inbox me your postal address..lol
More reasons why Roc doesn't bother with the hassles of FB.. Too many nosy-parkers..
And why do I get the feeling you didn't finish this meme thingie? Everyone elses seemed longer..
Lol @ Dante.. See as your madam put you for work..
You do know just gettin' a postal address doesn't cut it, right?
You gotta show up.. bouquet of flowers in hand..
Lol @ Roc..na wah for you ooo.hahahaha
Na my madame...how we for do am?
We will find a way around it..the way that works tigeress and i, abi babes?
Roc sup nah? Update nah, sharpish abeg!
Lol @ Roc..na wah for you ooo.hahahaha
Na my madame...how we for do am?
We will find a way around it..the way that works tigeress and i, abi babes?
Roc sup nah? Update nah, sharpish abeg!
lol @ miss fly high.. we'll share the first position then. Thanks, Tee.
Havent seen yr dad in 21yrs? thats quite some time.
Hope u feel a lot better now.
And yr FB page is yours jare. All them nosy parkers shd go get a life
Eeyah ..sorry about the flu thingy..hope you get better..My tots and prayers are with you...
I guess i'm also a culprit on the facebook thingy but guess what..it ruined my relationship a while ago cuz my ex-boo would never listen to stop puttin too much info out there..I wonder why people just sell their whole lives on a page read around the world..
well...like they say sha..different strokes for different folks.....
btw..
You seeing your dad 1st time in 21 years???...howz that?...LOL...
Also feeling you on the naija thing..you dont even wanna know..i thought so much about goin this June and got online for a ticket but guess what...A round trip was enough to cover a managers' allowance for 2months in lagos..LOL...I stay put till December prolly....
Get well soon hon!!!
Your FB status' have TMI??or maybe I miss those ones...
And what is this claiming FIRST for Quaggar when I have clearly said that I WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST ON THIS BLOG???yes, m feeling bossy..lol...
Ooooh and this Usher song is definitely a Get it on Song...for reals...I was listening to Gerald Levert's 'G-Spot' last nite..girl......
That youngin's love triangle would have gotten really messy.
U already know there are enuf nosy people of facebook.
U haven't seen ur dad for 21 years? wow thats something
Get well soon ok?
I feel you on the whole facebook thing. I understand its annoying when people put up things like Oh lord, Im haveing a bad week and in brackets, they write no questions please...as in really? why?
I left a comment.
A looooooong one!
Not fair!
Is there comment moderation?
Why do Exes have a hard time letting the former about their new steps in life? your's is the 3rd this year.
LOL@ Youngin....
As for FB- NO COMMENTS. As I do not belong to that community. Had my fair share.
Tigeress, Tigeress.
i just feel like hailing u...lol
i do thesame on fb. just ignore them, better still, delete them. i cant shout.
will be back to comment peoperly, going home.
So u are one of those people that....on FB,lol, don't mind me, just teasing. Love ya posts!
lol, so u're one of those FB peeps ehn? (status messages for my entertainment, lol)
what's worse is the people that take it too seriously (drinking panadol for another person's headache), ive been engaged, married, single and everything in between on fb just for fun (and to give them more panadol to drink), beats me when people start takin it seriously, like its just FB, chill!
i need to read up on youngins :)
Awww...pele. I find that its wen i take them flu jabs that I get flu quickly sef!
Fb is filled with gbeborun ppl o. Just today someone sent me some stupid email that what do I mean I was too busy to respond to her emails that are those not pictures of me at a party?!
See me see trouble o!
Narrow escape with that Youngins one! Na God save you o!
good thing you left youngins alone so no triangle for you.
And as for fb, like some ppl have said, tell those amebos to mind their business.
hmmmm
nice work avoiding the love triangle
facebook is a way to just keep up wit ol freinds pple shud try to mind their biz, do ur thang girl, nothin do u.
lol @ bumight engaged, married, single and everything in between.
Toluwa, u sound disappointed. Sorry?
BSNC- nothing to tell me dear.
UC07- sorry about your dodo. Don't mind dem jare!
Phoenix- i no get flu o.
Bibi- yeh i'm look forward to the move.
lol@ Dante. my oga! my e-crown. I'll ffwd my address to u sharp sharp. ACtually there wont be any need- i'm thinking of coming to spend it with you.
Quagger- promised u i'll save ur spot. :)
Trybes give us more gist naow! And why can i not view ur blog?
Hey Shona. Thanks. I actually dont have the flu- just the cold/soar throat. U see my statuses- see anything out of the ordinary?
Jayla- i thank God i didnt get into the love triangle.
Naijababe.......???? i reckon folks shld take statuses less serious. Remember there is a delete botton.
Sirius- there is no moderation here. That must suck. pele. :(
Smaragd- still waiting for ur come-back.
Beulah- :)
Bumight as i've said- them folks need to stop roaming my page. lol@ ur relationship status. I shld do that too.
CLG- i dont have flu o!! And i sure as hell dont have swine flu. Tofiaka!
Hey Diane! Thanks for stopping by. U good? I shall tell them to mind their own business. lol
Optimistic- thanks for stopping by.:) Will continue to do my thing. Let them talk!
Youngin Schmoungin! I mean, I agree that he has to make a home for his child or make her life comfortable, but he really needs to get his shit together mehn. if he loves the child so much, he should just marry her mother already.
You cant view my blog you said?...really...
i wouldnt have guessed u r one of those "update for entertainment"!
@ shows you watch! is game (number 4) the game, coz i love that show to bits!
babe, no too vex 4 ur naija friends. na so we be. me i post wot i like on my fb status, e no concern anyone. very few people have expressed objection, but i just go ahead & ignore dem.
dis ur youngin na wa oh. e wan chop quick quick clean mouth b4 em family go land. sharp man
u sound so pissed in this post... people can be overly concerned at times yes and a bit nosy... no biggy... and if they say you put a lot in your FB maybe you should check it... cos one thing i've learnt is... there is a word of truth even in a madman's rant...so there...
i like your 8 things meme... nice!
Post a Comment