- Vibrant
- Easy on the eyes. Stud muffin wld be nice but not a must.
- No over-the-belt pot belly WHATSOEVER!!!
- Must not exceed the age of 45 and must not be below 27
- Gives head or at least willing to learn
- If married, must not be territorial, and under no circumstances consider getting me knocked up (i.e. making me baby-mama) or making me wife no.2 or Yankee wife. Not gonna happen!!
- If single, must not be territorial except if he considers changing my status from Aristoree to MRS.
- And most importantly, must have surplus funds and be VERY generous.
- Mortgage
- Rent
- Grocery
- Car note
- Pocket money for essentials such as tampax, deodorant, and bus pass.
- Food. If all he covers is the above basic essential needs, then food served will include but no be limited to noodles, bread and egg, gari etc. But if he throws in additional provisions like shopping sprees, designer gears, savings/trading funds, trips to the Carribean, Dubai, Europe, basically wherever I want to go to all over the world, then food served shall include pounded yam, egusi, efo, amala and ewedu, goat meat, ogbono, moin-moin, fried rice with BIG prawns/shrimps, chicken, turkey, and exotic food such as Thai, Jamaican etc.
- Good head- 5mins for basic provisions. Over 5mins for additional provisions.
- Good Nukie, but extra acrobatic moves will be included if Aristo gives additional provisions.
- There shall be no clogging up the phone
- Under no circumstances will I try to make myself wife, wife no.1, wife no.2, side wife, or Yankee wife.
- Under no circumstances will I be falling in love except I consent to a single Aristo changing my status from Aristoree to MRS.
- Under no circumstances will I trap you into becoming my baby-daddy
- I shall not be territorial
SORRY PICTURE HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED!! :):)
Disclaimer: Please be aware that this advert for an Aristo is solely for entertainment purposes and should not be taken seriously. Pictures of model have been purchased from www.modelsforads.com.
65 comments:
1st...AGAIN!!! blogville is slacking..abi wagwarn?
ah well...sha lemme go read
lol@ Scribbles. U mean more like insider info.
Tigeress shhhhh...ah ahn egbon..why u opening my yansh like dat now?
this post is hilarious
"Good head- 5mins for basic provisions. Over 5mins for additional provisions."
Imagine
p.s. shey u can't make an age exception for one young enterprising Scribbles?
Scribbles- who's ur egbon? go warn urself o!! lol!! trying to ridicle me? ehn?!! As for the age....sorry cant make an exception for you. Dont need to be in fear of cops coming to arrest me. :):)
If scribbles say 'egbon' then, i shall say aunty....
Scribbles see what u've caused o! Rethots I am not ur aunty, sister, daughter, wife, no'in. They call me Tigeress! lol
okay am third
hahahaha wow this is a funny post.
Very funny and to the point. I should keep this in my head and learn from it.
hahaha...I will publicize for you ok bud!
hahaha lol! I love the advert.... soo funny and I am sure you will get loads of applications esp from the non -territorial, non wife no2 making, non baby -mama wanting married men! lol
Tigeress, you're a work of art! that's all i'm going to say!
This is hillllarious!!!...Writefreak took those words outta my mouth...your such a creative thinker...good job once again..you never lemme down with ya post!
Too bad you live accross the shores but the next time i find myself in London,might pay my ass to check up on ya..Please furnish me with ya address oo..."wink wink"...hope no one is readin or listenin to this...hehe
yes o.notn goes 4 nothn.oo le nawo ko tun nara o.lol
So if you get inundated with many applications don't forget ur blog twinny!!!I can't believe i had inside info and missed this..for what??BBC NEWS 24!!!!
Nways, since you put the pictures..btw like the yellow hair..lol...m going to upload the video version ne?..lol!!!
Now all ARISTOS that's her picture o...go on and apply...see she's willing to give head, sin or no sin..lmao!!!
LMAO!!!
Gives head or at least willing to learn
HILARIOUS... U R JUST A CLOWN... but I really feel this mehn :( I should 'copy' your moves
BTW - ARISTOS do read that disclaimer before some fake wanna-be Aristos start sending emails...
Tigeress m sure you'll still get some wanna-bes emailing you o, do share their emails as the next post yeah??
this is so hilarious.
This is funny. I was going to say that the chic in the photos have amazing arms. Since that ain't you i reserve them then.
HILARIOUS!!!
But an Aristo that fufills the above requirements would not be a bad idea oh...
can I apply? I've bin lookin for work as a gigolo...
No seriously now (cause I knw u wuld laugh @ first)
U are one helluva kolo chic, gurl. Razzertiti ain't got nothin on u!
I love the 'model's' dress ;) :)
hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!! and just what if some start responding to the add? lol..
hmm..r u sure thats not u in the pics? if it is, u r hot mami! :D
*ad
lol
Me sef I suspect its u jare as BC has said- if it is- *hawt*!
This ur ad ga gan o. Ok, jst make sure u ask if d Aristo has a brother, cos if not, i go collect d one wey u get ni o!
I don talk me own! :-)
See this man snatcher of a girl called CLG. U've not learnt ur lesson yet abi? 1st u tried 'tiefing' Dante from me, now my Aristo. Ko le se le, lai lai!!
As for the pic. I'm sticking to my disclaimer. But i shall tell the model agency that yawl liked the girl i picked.
paradventure any under 27 aristos contact you please em.... pass it on to me, no use in letting them go to waste o!
LOL!! na the disclaimer make me laff pass sef...please let us know if and when you start getting applications. lol
Tehehe. This is hilarious. I love it.
And yeah, that model... she's hot.
hahahaha..... you are crazy tigress
you sure the yellow hairdo will not make the aristo go down on his markup price?
i like your stats jare
Oh ok I am over the laughter time for comment.
You are not serious! Hmmn on second thoughts, Maybe I should put up an ad too.
Where are all the would be applicants? It would be worth your while o! The lady is very saxalicious.
hahaha
you bad girl lol
Gosh! I am late.
At a point, I thought you were the one in the photos..But I know she is the one in the both pictures..same boob size, same smile, same toe nails..
I can't say much aside the fact this hilarious..This is going against my plans of 'chyking' you. Well since it is an Aristo that you want now..I am not going to be a dog in a manger...I will help you..There are lots of them in Gidi..lol
Hahahahahahhaa...
Babes.. I like this.. you are simply using what you have to get what you want. I love this... I think I an an Aristo too, pls send one to me after you've make ur selection. Lmao..gurl u re crazycoolchic..
sribbles, u have been infected by commentitis abi? lol!
Tigeress, dt bad? lol!
mehn nt only u...its whooping my ass bad!
lol!!!! You are too much!
too funny
New entertainment blog hits blogsville. Visit http://scoopsnija.blogspot.com/ for more details. Your support is appreciated.
LOL...scribble me free is on a roll!
Tigeress your demands are a lot o! But your provisions compensate.. Don't worry, I'll find you a an Aristo..lol jokes!
x!
gurl u crazy!
u've got realistic demands and u will even get some extra benefits (paid vacation, cream and spa allowance which is v.important etc).. but then again u say u are just joking so i'm guessing the credit crunch neva hook u well well.
em...when u find ur aristo, lemme know if he has a brother - preferably a wealth arab prince!
modelsforads.com ko, designersforads.com ni
i know that's u in that pic, omoge manchester! lol
lmao..any luck yet?
@Tigeress..Eeya..nothin is changin your position in my house..i just tot that the merrier the better..lol...No worries..just leave your address for me and i will be your wonderful aristo from here ..just hope that my tax refunds come quick so we can go on a good jolly ride to Tahiti Island...ever been there?
Ms.O thank u very much my sistah. God will reward jare. When i am getting shopping money- i shall be buying u designer gears too.
Mrs NoSoul- thanks for stopping by. :)
Nauteevirgin- this ur blog name na wa o. How virgin go naughty. But very possible sha.
BSNC- yup, u 3rd. Ever constant on my blog. tank u. hehehehe
Writefreak- tank u? is that all i shld be saying?
Trybes something tells me u cant afford to maintain me jare. U're too much of a player player. Btw i dont live in London.
Miz-cynic norrin goes for norrin.
Shona, maybe i shldnt have put the disclaimer there cos i havent received any emails yet. So i dont know what my next post will be.
LovePaprika- copy me? I might sue for copyright.....jk. Mehn the credit crunsh times......
Oh..thought you lived in London..but does it matter..i dont too..I live in the States..but does it matter...planes fly everywhere...abi why you come dey fear when you dont even know how big my war chest is...lol
If you find one please can he also have a younger brother for me? Seeing as you're my big sister and all and would never leave me to be alone abi? Thank you babycakes :)
Meanwhile I was just on your profile and I'm mad you said you live in "Obamaland" lol
I am also mad that you've been neglected your sisterhood duties....Hope you have a wonderful weekend sweetie xx
Lmao.. Nice one Aunty Gangsta.. abi na Egbon Tigress..
No worry sha..
Roc knows people that knows people.. Can you handle three of four Aristos at a time? Of caucasian variety with eclectic sexual interests?
These might sometimes include dogs.. whips.. horses.. camcorders.. paddles and handcuffs.
Not to worry all the jarra will be taken care of ;-)
lol!! girl you cracked me up...lemme go and copy that your list and add some money things on it :)
Can't help but laff....I hope you find one. Just let us know how it goes.
this is hella funny...i no sabu why u put disclaimer...me, i for claim am if na me write am!!! lol
you forgot one thing sha...he must pay for your luxury holidays...at least 2 a year...apart from that it all sounds about right!!! =)
you have gone nuts..........
will you use alarms????
5 mins head for basic provisions.......lol
Nice Anon- why can i not access ur blog? What are u hiding?
Thanks Mizchif. I had to weigh my options btw Aristo and husband. Asristo is instant. Husband takes a process. lol!
Nef. whassup?! it's been a minute!
Burracup- after the disclaimer- i very much doubt it.
Qube- u an Aristo? If u have the finances to sustain me- then np. But u cant be my gigolo- i dont have money to take care of u.
Scarlet- i shall send them ur way.
Repressed- no applications yet. Guess credit crunch is affecting these Aristos.
Naijagril- yellow hair is different. it'll make the markup go up cos it shoes i'm open to different sturfs.
LusciousR- put up quick quick.
Thanks Ms, SpicyT.
Toluwa- but u're in GA naow. u shldnt be feeling it that much.
Solo& Jaguda- dont mind me. Just being goofy. It's actually a running joke btw a male friend and I.
Bob-ij- yup dude will be very very compensated. no'in goes for no'in.
Dante baby- what happened to you? u were sooooooooo late. meanwhile- get the email i sent u? How work?
Boob size ke? How u take know dat one?
Babes pls read my disclaimer. I still only have eyes for u. lol!
Bumight- thanks for stopping by. Think its my 1st time seeing u here.
Tay-mee no luck yet.
Trybes- emmmmm..........
Lolia- lil'sis u good? no vex my dear. just left a comment on ur page.
Roc- na fight. Why these vicious words? ur own too much gon sef. which one is whips, horses etc. Ose, mi o fe. u obviously dont like me.
Wordmerchant- hello me dear. been a minute right?
Lisa- will let u know.
Shubby Doo- now i'm thinking maybe i shldnt have. lol!
Hey Ibiluv! u good?
LMAO..............Just ensure we get to hear the gist of the successful Aristo.....
Lmao. Is it that serious?
Models for ads huh??? LOL
crazy chic.
i don't suscribe to aristocracy though so ...
nice blog post though
invisible, hmmm, i thot it was only ma blog u visited, i have caught u, u flatterer, thanks anyway
this is interesting
LOL!
PLS search for 2!
I know someone who fits all your requirements except for one... does 7/8 count as a pass in yr books?
I'll tell him to forward his application immediately!
Oh.. and he says to ask if you like role-playing, leather and catsuits?
Post a Comment