Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to Reality!

Happy New Year yawlz!!! My apologies for being MIA during the festive season. Elizabethtown was fun! I had a blast! Those of you on my FB would have seen my numerous albums/ pictures. :)

First of all, I’d like to give a shout to those who wished me compliments of the season- Buttercup, Parakeet, and of course ~Sirius~. Happy New Year guys! I hope your holiday was fun. bumight I hope you had a swell time. ShonaVixen what happened to you? I didn’t hear from you.

So back to my Xmas/New year vacation- places I visited were Taman Gang, Club 20, and Cokobar- all organized by the same folks (Ropo etc.). Taman Gang I didn’t really like but was there with my homegirl- Big girl. I’m so sure I was the oldest babe there- all those boys and girls looked like they on break from upper 6th form. And all the boys seemed short- they obviously did not eat their vegetables when growing. Lol! Cokobar, I had fun- I went with Bob, my cousin, and his friends. Club 20, I went with my girls- but music was whack!!!!

O yeh, my peoples, I saw Enigma. I saw him for like 5 minutes through out my whole stay. My fellow bloggers Enigma’s love wit en iyawo dey anoda level o. Dude is so whipped that I didn’t even get a phone call from him. LOL!!! Ok that’s a lie, I got one call. But the night I went to Cokobar, I thought he would come out with us- alone or with his babe. And Bob (Enigma’s friend had told me Enigma won’t come) proved me wrong, dude turned us down and stayed in doors…….. My dear Enigma I don’t blame you jare. As I tell me friends, when I love up- God knows how I’d carry on. Your babe is a lucky woman.

So I’m back to this Brickgherro of mine. I almost had a panic attack a day before my return. Having to come back to reality and face my demons terrified me. My bloody tenants are still tormenting me- but I shall deal with them very well. As for my job- my contract miraculously got extended for another 3months- I praise God for that. Power of paying tithes- I believe, but that’s a story for another day.

As for PennS (Sex with my Penn Station Crush), I stuck to my 2009 resolution- he’s out of my life. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it’ll be. Then again, he made it easy for me- dude totally blanked me while I was in Elizabethtown becos he thot I was hooking up with some dude. He had listened to a conversation I had in Yoruba and English and flew with the English portion. Instead of him to confront me rather than jump to conclusion. Anyway, dat na story story. I’ve X’d him sha- deleted him off my msn, google chat, and FB. Out of site is out of mind. I did call him when I got back- so yawl don’t think I’m cold.

And o yeah, guess who I hung out with for like a whole day? Drummer Boy!!! Drummer boy and my mojo. 09.09: A day in my life. LOL!! I know, I know I shouldn’t have spent time with him but I really wanted to- for the LAST TIME!!! Dude was looking nice and smelling nice ALL FOR ME. He was looking very delicious! I even have small dry gist but I have chosen not to share it- Old things have passed away and all have become new. I don’t do unavailable men. DB is 2008 saga- this is 2009 and yawl will be proud of me that I have totally X’d him as well. I was initially gonna delete him off my FB but there is no need- no temptation there- no feeds of him come thru- thanks to FB settings. Also I’m never tempted to go to his page. All my “what if’s” died with 2008. I sincerely wish him all the best.

So the only person I have to deal with at the moment is Youngins…… Guess I’ll tell you guys about him when I feel the need to.

2009! The year I turn 3 decades years old. Anybody got suggestion on how I can celebrate my 30th?

33 comments:

Invisible said...

I get to scream first.
Enigma, lmao. I'm worse, trust me. You dont want to see me loved up.

DB, lol. PennS, awww. You're really x'ing people in 09.
Welcome back.

Tigeress said...

lol! Mark ur territory my dear. FIRST!!! As for the loving up- i'm not surprised you can be worse. I guess it runs in the family. It's a good thing. I've seen Enigma with his ex- so i wasnt surprised. Next time i'm in town- he sure wont be hearing from me.

This is so wierd, i was just about to make a comment on ur last blog to update!!! u KNOW u owe we bloggers some juciy gossip. lol! Anyway, Happy new year again me dear. oh btw, i saw a few things on ur FB wall. Na wa o!!! lol!!!

Yes o, i'm X'ing BIG time and staying focused.

Toluwa said...

welcome back NY...!

i like seeing guys dt are whipped. gives me hope that not all of dem are players...lol!

glad u had fun! and a happy new yr to u too!

Rebirth said...

yay! ur back!!!!!!!!!!! Enigma, we go love o...........
so no more pennS? , eh ya......
have a beautiful 2009 dearie...... whats d gist about youngin, oya spill asap

Yankeenaijababe said...

I missed ya lots. I hope you have a wonderful year first before I talk of anything else. Wow turning 30, big Yeah!!! I pray for God's blessing your way in everything you do. I will be back.

Afrobabe said...

awwww happy new year babes...actually forgot u were coming into town...

mizchif said...

Hmmm dis Enigma does seem to be popular.

Like Toluwa, i also like to see guys who r whipped, gives me hope.

Happy new yr, hope u come up with a fab, fun way to celebrate ur 30th

ShonaVixen said...

hey hon!!!where did all these people come from henh??Gurl, m sorry I never pitched I should have asked for your contact number, we decided not to go to Coko Bar in fact the peeps I was meant to come with chickened out...these couples n ish!!,
actually went out on NYE to The Volt Lounge and had a whale of a time...next time u're in town we'll definitely hook up or maybe when I come NY (hopefully this year on USA tour)..
So its au revoir PennStation..good that for 2009 you're leaving all of them behind...I've done the same..no baggage at all for me in 2009!!
The Big 3.0. hon make it memorable

Kookie said...

AAAAhhhh X'ing people in 09 I think is the way to go..if they add nothing it wont be nothing to subtract...

And this juicy gossip about young boys...please lets hear it fast fast

As for turning 30...say what??? You know you are 21 lol...seriously though 30 what to do what to do? I say have a big dinner bash with good friends and treat yourself to some jewelery!

Afrobabe said...

The big 30...I sat at home and cried!!!


Then got drunk...then had friends over to mourn my 20s with me...

Once drunk, we just all felt better..lol

Writefreak said...

Lol at all the people you're exing this year!
Good thing for Enigma being loved up, that's how a man should be with his babe!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

celebrate your 30th by going somewhere you have never been. That's how my girls and I do it.``

Anonymous said...

Guess some faraway place from all the reminders of the 20s would be fine for the 30th.........And hopefully no phone calls -- cos if i know mums, they love to use birthdays and special events to hammer home their agenda....

Tigeress said...

All of you that are hailing Enigma cos he is a woman wrapper....ok o! So all of una- when u find man/woman- u'll stop blogging and FB'ing and ignore ur friends?

Toluwau- ose. How ATL?

Yes o, Funms- no more PennS. I've been good- i havent called him tho i've missed his calls a few times. I wanna see him but i want to see him on the bus or train station.

Naijababe- 1st time me seeing u here- i think. but thanks for showing me some love. U good? Happy New Year!

Afrobabe- u really 30?!!! If so, pls tell me u're joking asper how u spent ur b.day. Meanwhile, whats with all the 1st place u're taking in people's blogs? Warn urself o! I read ur interview- i really want to talk to u!

Solomonsydelle, Shona and I are just a few days apart and might be planning to do something together e.g. go on a cruise. Will keep u guys posted- the more the merrier- n'it Shona? I'll check out The Volt next time. But i really want to do something different to mark my b.day.

Mizchif- Enigma popular? How? maybe with some of the ladies- but i dont see how! LOL! Jst joking. Well Happy New Year to u too! :)

Kookie- u dang right. X'ing folks out of my life. Guys especially. Especially those that are married and have alterior motives towards me. I dont need their littles wives winching on me or calling me Jezeebel. They should all leave me alone. @, Westham, and DB.

Writefreak, if Enigma is not careful, i'll X him gon sef- jst for d sake of it. lol!! SHAKARA!!

Danny, i need not worry about momsie- i don tell am make she go warn herself. I dont need pressure from the family- i get more than enof BS from people.

Anyway if anyone hears from Padosh- say whassup to her- cos dis one that we can no longer access her blog- na wa o!

Kookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Enigma said...

HMMM....ME WHIPPED?

WELL DONE YOU! I REALLY HAVE NO COMMENTS....

THANKS Y'ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT ANYWAY..

Tigeress said...

LOL!!! U dis woman wrapper (Enigma)- what comment u wan make b4? lol!! who informed u about my blog cos i sure know u dont come here anymore. Invisible- na u?!!!!

So how ur Mrs.? She allowed u to blog/ go online today? lol! Sorry Enigma, i'll try to stop making fun of u- but u just make it so easy for me. Woman Wrapper.

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Hey babes,
Happy New Year to you too
Glad you back safe and sound
hopefully you had a great time in Nigeria
share all the gist involving the hot sext men

~Sirius~ said...

Wow! big 30- I'll have to come back for that one.
Lmao at enigma....he he he.

Good to have you back, seems like you had mad fun on your VayCay.
LOL @ afro's big 30....

LovePaprika said...

happy new yr!!! :) u had a nice time o lol

Confessions of a London gal said...

Axing ppln that r not adding value to your life is the best start to the year jare!
Big 3-0! How r u gonna rock that?! Whats the date?

Tigeress said...

August 21st.

~Sirius~ said...

Believe it or not I was dozing off when I left that comment.
So Aug 21 is the D day huh? Duly noted.

No more PennState :-( anyways he was kinda possessive- always jumping into conclusions. (But he was a nice dude, and yes out of sight is out of mind. makes life easier)

NO! Excess Luggage for either of us in 2009- NICE New year New things...........

Keep me posted girl....especially if you make it down to Gidi.

timmy said...

yay welcome back

Anonymous said...

"...suggestion on how I can celebrate..." sure.

Lolia said...

Happy New Year! And welcome back :)

badderchic said...

welcome bACK DEARIE, GLAD YOU HAD FUN, GLAD YOU XD PENNs welcome to 09 baby!

Jaguda said...

have a party and invite us all....how bout dat? happy nu yr

ibiluv said...

HNY

glad to you you had mad fun

blame Enigma not

the babe is HAWT!!!!!!!!!

stay you!!!!!!!!!!

Aphrodite said...

Someone caught her groove.

Wish i had enuff liver like you to do some X'ing in my life:(

Babes didnt u hear 30 is now the new 18 so make sure u rock it like a tigeress!
:)

bArOquE said...

happy new year Tigress, when is your birthday?

Tigeress said...

Hey Baroque,

My b.day is August 21st.

Buttercup said...

yay! u r back!

glad u enjoyed ur trip..good for u hon..and im proud of u for exing those guys!

hmm youngins, huh?

with regards to ur birthday, i suggest u do somn u wud normally only do in ur dreams..