Never underestimate the naughtiness of a good-boy or skills he might have within. So my drummer boy recently ticked me off so I demanded (yes, u read right- demanded) he call me, explain himself and apologize. Me sef I know sey I get too much shakara- don’t mind me- just wanted to talk to him. Lol!! I like him…..i think I do or maybe it’s me being intrigued with the fact that he’s different- he’s a good boy. Anyway, yeh becos I have a soft spot him I let him off. As someone who has been called Margaret Thatcher in the past- I reckon I was very liberal with him. But I know he was scared at 1st. lol!! Plus I don’t want to chase the poor child away- at least not yet. Innocent flirting is very healthy and exciting.
So yes o, I’ve soooooooooo lost my mojo that it’s now ridiculous. I saw @, and West Ham (will tell u about him later) recently and they didn’t even make me think down that lane- i.e. to search for my mojo. Then again, been there done it bought the t-shirts.
I’m a very likeable person at least by the opposite sex- girls just seem not to love me that much. Like I give a rats ass- just keep ur men away cos if they are gonna act a fool- I might just entertain them. Anyway, if u’ve got skills- no need to play it down. If u’ve got skills- u’ve got skills. I know what areas I’m highly skilled in- that is why I have offer(s) of going to Elizabeth town- all expenses paid. Hissssssssssss!!! God punish them all- dey don turn person into scrobogee. These ex’s meehhn………….. yeh, u’re really digging me but F dat- yawl married/dating/engaged to a next babe!!
Back to my story- so I’m chatting to DB (drummer boy) last nite. I’ve given him enof liver to be comfortable enof to open up to me. Dude needed to loosen up. But not enof for him to make references to my “D-bust”. 1st time he made references to it, I chose to ignore it- he had stepped out of my comfort zone. Plus coming from him…………..he’s meant to be innocent and good. So yesterday he decides to make me more uncomfortable and made reference to it saying he’s sure that that was my weak point. Which he got totally wrong. Faaaaaaaaaaar from it- this body is not susceptible to such. No one has had those magic fingers to make me change my NO to a yes just by roaming around those areas. Guys fall for it all the time. U tell them NO but they feel their magic fingers will do wonders and I’ll eventually give it up. Nigga PUH-LEASE!!! Na yam? Then the begging starts…..as if I didn’t warn him before. Hisssssssssss, shameless fools.
But we do have weak points no matter how ice-cold our bodies are. My weakness (find out in I'm getting married!!!)…….lol!!! He figured it without me having to spell it out. Impressive. And you know what he did/said? He went on to boast of his skills in that area and is open to come all the way to this ghetto bushland I live in (if possible) to do just that and go back to Elizabeth town!!!! Wow, wow, wow DUDE (DB) why wld u mess with my….shii like that? My mojo immediately appeared from no where. It didn’t get close enof for me to grab on to it- but at least I saw it from afar. Who wld have thot my good boy will have that up his sleeves and be so confident in his skills that…………he’d come out here and……. The interesting thing is- that’s an area I pride myself in too. Combination will be CRAZY!!!!
Why do I believe DB knows his shii even tho he hasn’t put it on me- yet? U just know when a dude is chatting smack and when he aint chatting smack!
As for my mojo- it’s hovering somewhere. I’m not exactly seeking it- cos celibacy is the way to go- at least for me- while I’m very single.
But my curiosity continues- good, tall, dark, slightly buff, but……. Is he ‘big’? lol!!
3 comments:
LMAO!!!! Is he big?!!! OMD!!!
lmao @ "but is he big?". Nice way to end it. It looks like a case of good boy gone bad.
lol!! i know, i know that's naughty of me but i just can't help but wonder.
Anyway, Invisible & Enigma thanks for showing me some luv. As u can see i'm fresh off the boat on this blog thing. Didnt realize i had so much to write. Keep posted.
Post a Comment