Friday, October 1, 2010

September 28th 2010

For the first time yesterday I openly admitted that I did not want to be in Naija. Yup! I dont like it here. Being a JJC here is frustrating- especially when one has no job, accommodation and transportation in Lagos city. Bloody traffic, overpriced food and Im not ready to camp at a buka (dont get me wrong if you want amala, ewedu and gbegiri- a buka is strongly advised), BAD roads, piss takers, frustrates, negative ignorant fucks etc. it then makes me wonder WTF is the nation excited about celebrating 50th anniversary? My fellow Naija readers please tell me what is there to celebrate that even the government went on to declare a half day today in order for we citizens to prepare for tomorrow.


I actually wanted to blog about my day: Wednesday September 29th 2010; but I shall leave that for another day. But Ive come to realize that those who you expect to be there for you will let you down. But dey never comprehend sey me I carry unique glory- God na my God- not human. God will raise strangers to favour me if thats what it takes. And through me- they (strangers) will be blessed. Cos its not possible for you to show favour to me and God not favour you in return. Ko possible.


Anyway I just got back from Queensland. Hung out with Shona, Afrobabe, Parakeet, and Jayla.
Actually think I might have mentioned that in a prior post? I had fun with the ladies sha. I showed them pics of Saint and Afrobabe immediately called him Headmaster- which Shona backed up. What/why they saw him as Headmaster- I truly could not comprehend, but I later on found out (and believe) why the name Headmaster was more appropriate for him. We spent a couple of evenings together but I had lunch with him the day I left and my perception of him changed- now I actually fancy him so sorry my peeps- I shall not be sharing his gist with yawl. And noooooooooo, we are not an item. I am very single- abeg dont pour sand in my garri.


I'm entering my 10th monthI know a day will come when I will stop counting. When? I do not know. But all I can say is- for those who think/thought it is óver for me- God shall shock them all. For I shall get back on my feet and overtake them all- like Ive done before. We shall all make it in dis Naija- isha allah!


Stay tuned and see as I get back on my feet after a great fall.

5 comments:

Myne said...

Don't worry girl, I'm sure everything will work out fine. Gist us about Headmaster, :):)

Fragilelooks said...

HANG IN THERE. HEADMASTER GIST PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. LOL

doll (retired blogger) said...

so cook...its cheaper

10 months..??? dont worry you would soon be settled

LG said...

*fingers crossed* where u sabi for lagos???

NULI Handmade Cosmetics said...

Hi, I think may be u shld consider moving to a different city. Think warri or Portharcourt, regardless of what you hear both cities are great.