Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Need a Real Man....

Yes, I need a REAL man (not a big boy); a strong 'black' man. A man who is strong spiritually, emotionally, physically and mentally.

A man who comprehends the word Commitment, who lives the word Faithfulness, and breathes the word Loyalty.

A man who will stand by me through thick and thin, through the good and bad times. A rock when I am weary, a supporter when I am weak, and when I am down- a man that would lift me up.

I need a man who can keep his word(s) and keep my words. A man who will embrace, encourage, and cherish the good.

I need a strong black man; for all these things I too have to offer.

14 comments:

Rebirth said...

May God grant you your heart desires

Miss Enigma said...

Gbam! iLike a lot. May the good Lord guide ur path to this real man!
Have a blessed week ahead dear!

Anonymous said...

Amin to what Funms said!

He's out there...I know it.

Blessing said...

You and me both!!!

God will grant you beyond your heart's desires and it'll def be worth the wait! AMENNNNNN

Rita said...

I like the statement "for all these things I too have to offer..." it does sound like a huge effort required but by God's grace, you will have as you desire...


Just to share with you a similar post...

http://erolyrics.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-need-man-100-all-male.html

Shona Vixen said...

Amen!!!!

LG said...

n ye shall find him!
*gudluck hon'

Fragilelooks said...

whatsoever ye saith, and in ur heart, without doubt believeth, YE SHALL HAVE.

Scarlet said...

Amen o! As you are seeking, may you find him (soon) x

Myne said...

You will surely get him, esp for that last line..

~Sirius~ said...

It don't get no "realer" than this.

Gbam!

Blogoratti said...

Keep believing...I'm sure you'll get what you want in the end! All the best...

Chris Ogunlowo said...

AMEN!!!

"*to an electrica sound"*

Dante said...

ok.. lol