For those of you currently going thru a rough patch relationship wise, trust me It does get better!!
5 months down the line I was still yearning for Ruby's comfort, "Tigeress, everything is gonna be fine. Do not worry I'll always be there for you". :-). I needed to hear that from him. Some may say my hopes were understandable as it was true love, others may say it was pure foolishness coupled with the challenges I was/am facing. Personally I'll say I was a fool for love; an old one at that (hehehe). Cause despite bailing on me at my critical time of need-in a very very cowardly manner (shame on you Ruby), the coldness of his heart, the ugliness of his attitude- I still hoped for the best.
I have spent a good portion of the last couple of months vigorously erasing Ruby data from my memory- I can confidently say I am in a much better place and is looking for new/more peaceful love. Love doesn't stab you in the heart, doesn't make you miserable, doesn't leave you when in need, it respects you, takes care of you, its not self centered, its not rude, isn't proud/arrogant/egotistic, its not selfish and surely doesn't make up lies to justify hurting others. Any woman or man who looks into your eyes and rings it into your head that they love you and yet does the above, is someone who probably wasn't loved/hugged as a child or never saw love expressed between their parents and hence lacks the understanding. Lol! Sha something fundamental is seriously wrong.
So yeh I'm now based in Naija!!! Been here about a month and a half. I've met Writefreak and the best sister I never had- Funms :-). How am I finding Naija? Mehn I don't know- there's plenty of time to play- right now I'm job hunting. Btw Quaggar- shoot me an email- tigeress2much@gmail.com.
But na real wa for the men and women here o. Both married and single. Actually I don't know much about the married women- but I'm sure not all are victims. But all una na cowboys/girls and snippers. The married men and their inherent need to live a single life and the chics scheming ways of getting men hooked by all means even if it means a road trip to Chad to do jazz to their cutchie. Lord may I not marry a foolish man who lacks every form of self control and falls prey to such women. Ami!!
Please if anyone of you are knowledgeable about IT solutions such as connectivity services, data storage, voice telephany etc. and is based in Naija- pls hollar!!! Also any business intelligence implementer. Email me....
So if u r not one for dry silly gist- u can stop reading here. And for others.....shall we? For those who have followed me from the beginning and have a good memory- you might remember Doc. Now I've known doc for over 2years and he has never declared his likeness for me but I've always sensed he does or now did- lol. Anyway dude insisted on introducing me to Saint who btw is 28- I guess for Doc knowing my type of personality (wetin I wan take d young man do? 28 ke??!! I no be cougar) decides to corner me and 'hook' me up with Saint (which I'm sure he found hilarious). Unfortunately for Doc, Saint is a pleasant man and we got along as friends. Only friends!! But Doc being childish then goes ahead to stop talking to me, delete me off BB, delete me off FB and a few other things. Personally I do not have time for such nonsense; so I say good riddance to rubbish.
Saint, my young lover. LOL. Dude isn't chatting me up but we pretty cool- he actually bb's me every day. How sweet!! Only if I was a few years younger. Gosh who am I kidding- more like 24/25- then I'd go in for the kill. He's proper cute! Funms back off!!!
Dating younger men- that's a topic for another post.
Back to business- if you or anyone is knowledgeable in IT solutions- please email me!!!
13 comments:
Hey.. u're in town? Cool. Will inbox u now
Hmmmm,
I read you were in the hood....a little bird told me .....welcome Home!
Btw IT solutions for yourself?
Multilinks
It was good to read a post from you.
Hope i See you now you are around.
Now this is a proper post. Babe, you're in naija! Wow, I guess you're rocking? Leave all those polygamous men alone with their fickleness.
Hope you find a job soonest and also the peaceful love you seek. I'm jealousing you being back home. Enjoy and beware of them mens and them we dey naija.
Aww congrats on the move..:) Good luck with the job hunt!
aww, all the best with the job hunt. dating younger men???? mhhhhhhhhhhh
aww, welcome home!!!
oh my this is the first comment ive left on any blog in so long!
hehehehehe @ our chad gist....o critical
Welcome home! all those stuff bout the men and women? That is Naija for you! You will enjoy being here tho.
Good luck with the job hunt
Nice blog!
Men say women dont know what they want...I think they have no clue either. At least women don't go about hurting men like they do us.
It is well my sis and hope you're enjoying Nija.
I agree with you, love is not all of those 'things'
Good riddance to bad rubbish-Ruby.
Hoping your being in Naija brings to you all your dreams and desires.
Cheers!
Bye to Ruby, welcome Diamond!
Nice having u back.
Reverse the 'ages' (no one will know) and you are good.
Post a Comment