The other guy has 10 dolls! Someone needs to commit these guys oo, are they well so? But I'm intrigued by the first guy, 10 years and faithful to a doll? SMH...
Have you ever seen Lars and Real Girl? The movie follows the same premise, except the guy's town accepts the girl as a "real girl." People are strange sha
@ Myne, y won't he be faithful? it doesn't talk back, have opinions,, demand attention or that 'some things'be done in a particular way..so it's easy to love , abi?
Y.I.A.K.S!. really need your imput on a post I added ' save our soul' I humbly ask that you give it your best attention.. please, humour me.. thank you ever so much.. www.askchacha4free.blogspot.com
21 comments:
LWKMD!! WTF Indeed!! That's some psycho mess right there. 50Gs on silicone?? Oluwa o!
...i almost feel sorry for them.
it was actually $5k
wow! wat a world
that was very disgusting.
Okay these men are insane! There's no other way to explain it....wow!!!
LOL
This is just appalling to my sight.Na wa!
www.askchacha4free.blogspot.com
LWKMD!!!! Now that's soo messed up. This world never ceases to surprise me.
So messed up and disgusting.LWKMD
alas i cant see what it is right now...but curiosity is not gonna let this one slide
The other guy has 10 dolls! Someone needs to commit these guys oo, are they well so? But I'm intrigued by the first guy, 10 years and faithful to a doll? SMH...
People have lost it! I am shocked. I saw this in a movie but didn't know it was for real.
Ewwww!!!
I knew they world's full of crazy people, but this!!!!
I'm praying for these people I swear. I am so deeply disturbed right now.
Have you ever seen Lars and Real Girl? The movie follows the same premise, except the guy's town accepts the girl as a "real girl." People are strange sha
disturbing -to say the very least..
@ Myne, y won't he be faithful? it doesn't talk back, have opinions,, demand attention or that 'some things'be done in a particular way..so it's easy to love , abi?
freaky..
wow.. some bloke spent 30k on a female robot - read that over the new year's break..
wow. well, to each his own, shebi?
How you dey?
Y.I.A.K.S!.
really need your imput on a post I added ' save our soul' I humbly ask that you give it your best attention.. please, humour me.. thank you ever so much..
www.askchacha4free.blogspot.com
i think it is some social disorder...not being able to connect with real females.
Payback maybe for women replacing men with vibrators???
Post a Comment