Yup, u read right! This dating business with the opposite sex just isn't cutting it for me, so i've decided to try women. LMHO!!! Yeh right! My love for prick- my bad i mean my love for man is too great to start roughing up women. TOFIAKWA!!!! O'lorun ma je! But on a serious note, I am making a public declaration/promise that I am not gonna follow man under no circumstances for the next.......3 weeks. Ok ok ok i joke, but for the next lets say..............3months? And if I don't keep to my word- I shall come back and confess here.
Do you guys think I can stick to my word? hehehe. As in not entertain any 'admirers' for the next 3 months? Lets see how long i'll last.
21 comments:
Goodluck with that. We will be here, waiting when you come back from your man hiatus :)
Yes you can...lets do this!!
Goodluck sisteh!!! I dey support u! but true true sha! hw far brothers lol! I wwas jst talkn bout lesbianism this night with ma home gurl but I cant do it o! lol
lol..goodluck.
ha, goodluck oh! Madam, got your response, need to send you a reply
Ahhhhh....Tigeress....??? lmao
lele too get dem own special wahala. hehehehe. no, am not talking from experience o.
how u dey?
errrrr...... im tempted to bet all my life savings on this challenge but i will see if ull pull it off....no men ehn?
ALL THE BEST MISSY. WILL BE WAITING FOR THE CONFESSION.
3 weeks or 3 months?
lol....true 3wks or 3mnths?
lol...celibacy is not the answer jare. Men are just natural jerks.
Good luck, I've tried it before... it didn't work lol. Men are just that enigma an we love to love to love to hate! hehehe
lol...whewww! Thought u were serious for a second! lol....but good luck! I'm sure u can do it!!!
Thought the lele issue was serious
3weeks or 3months.
Wishing you all the best but seriously turning the other way when the dudes come along don't think am up for that.
You funny chick; I didn't believe you for a second!
Hey, I'm gushing about this book I'm reading called Marry Him: The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough. I'm only 100 pages in but I'm loving it so far!
lol lets see how it goes..
oh well.. its possible.. but i'd ask what the goal at the end of three months will be? Return with a vengeance or?
The guy-girl thing usually sucks... Best believe..
Hey pretty pie.,how have you been...its been ages ..hope you doin just fine...Just stopped by today to show some love..Have a pleasant week ahead
TRYBES
lmao!
Ok o. We shall be waiting.
Post a Comment