Friday, November 6, 2009

God Sent Me An Angel From Above

"I’m still in love with my ex......" Those were the words coming thru my Crackberry into my ears while talking to Fresh. HUN??!!! Did this Negro just tell me he is still in love with this ex?!!! WTF?!!! Dude, seriously? Well then again, it’s something I’ve always known- I guess I just didn’t expect him to admit to it; and go on and talk about how she just moved down a few blocks from him. To be honest- I did put on my Counselor hat on and told him I couldn’t see a valid reason why they were not together and he should make things work blah blah blah yawn yawn yawn. My people- what is not yours- is not yours?!!! Keep it moving!!!

Meanwhile, that is how summer came and went and I was unable to secure constant nukie for this cold cold winter ahead. lol!! In fact all these boys have gone MIA on my ass. I am officially not talking to anyone at the moment. Just goes to show the kinda dety ‘love’ these men had for me. FRO, Youngins, Ope, Fresh, English2 etc are officially not a part of my life anymore. Then again- I never really did fancy anyone of them- relationship wise i.e. Well FRO and Fresh were ok but…..

So can someone please tell me why the hell I’m having to watch/listen to Palin’s daughter’s baby daddy (who's name I think is Jamie) on morning news talking about the beef btw him and Palin. Do people really care about such nonsense? How this guy has now become a Z-list celebrity from this- is beyond me. Dude is actually making money and getting airtime thanks to knocking up Palin’s daughter. Thumbs up to the boy sha.

When I wrote something about oral sex- I remember Writefreak saying she didn’t read it cause she couldn’t understand why a single Christian sista was writing about sex. I just finished having a similar conversation with a friend. So I’m throwing this out to you guys. As a single “Christian” are you not meant to have sexual desires, feel horny, not have an opinion about sex, nor talk about sex? Or is it different for those who are virgins? So yeh, virgin Christians- do you not think of sex at all? Or have no desire to have sex? Anyway my piece of advice- if u’re single and still a virgin- stay that way so ur mind doesn’t get jammed up (ok I exaggerate again) with making out- like mine does when its been a loooooooooong while. Do not be a sinner like me. FLEE from fornication and lustful thoughts. hehehehe

So na wa for dis H1N1 shot. What do you guys think? Should I be hustling to get a shot? Cos God know sey me I no get health insurance.

So this is currently my tune. Check out the lyrics- SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Yes, God 'send' me an angel!

29 comments:

Miss Enigma said...

1st!

Miss Enigma said...

I feel you on the cold and absence of body-heat;its tough.

I dnt knw how it is possible to not have sexual thoughts or desires, jst becos a person is single or a virgin.(IMO). I believe its human nature to have the thots, you jst hve to find something to tke ur mind off it when its getting too mch.

Love the song too, dnt tell me u jst discovered it?

Anonymous said...

i do think about sex...if i cant do why cant i think?i think its a natural thing to wonder about sex and ish.

Azazel said...

Razz babe it's H1N1 lol not H1M1...
But yeah well me am not christian, and even if u were a full born again christian that doesn't mean u wouldn't think about such things..
I for one say that the "writefreak" person is a full hypocrite..
For Palin's son in law, man must make money through any means.

Myne said...

I thought and talked about sex when I was single and even taught it to young people in school and out. Can't say for everyone sha. I think the grouse is more about talking about it public, our society can be so prudish at times.

I hears JH long time ago with the saw, even saw a live performance. I hope we all find the angels that are meant for us.

Original Mgbeke said...

It is very natural to think of sex. (I think)
I love that Jhud tune.

AliceDCL said...

yes yes yes...
we all do...
dont be deceivin ursleves pple

Anonymous said...

Chic, I beg everyone feels horny, virgin or not. Honestly, I think that palin pikin got what she asked for. All these small children when de6y think say them don big reach to dey do wetin their mama and papa dey do. So they should also handle the issues grown ups handle. But I feel u sha. I couldn't care less if he's in the artantica or somewhere else. Though I heard he's posing for playboy. Now that, I may buy. lol.
H1M1 ke? Didn't u hear of the girl who started walking backwards after she took it? Seriously.

~Sirius~ said...

Those are NATURAL desires given to us by GOD!
Nothing is WRONG with feeling them, what is WRONG is NOT fighting the temptation when they are felt.

* says a guilty ~Sirius~

chayomao said...

J.Hud has a great album, and a cutesy baby to match :)

SEX SEX SEX!
The word that grabs everyone's attention including those who have not experienced it!
Yup.
at the rate at which sex sells, i guess it is kinda a norm to daydream/nightdream/think/do SEX....
are u with me ?

bumight said...

Lol! i trust you!

abeg, sexual desires are part of the normal human experiences. its not like the switch automatically turns on when there's a ring on d finger.
but i (think) i get where writefreak is coming from :)

ShonaVixen said...

what is sex???

Kookie said...

Those who cant handle their sexual desires must distance themselves and keep it moving. I dont think write freak was judging you (I hope and was merely stating her reasons for not reading the post)

But a single christian sex can not be ignored. Especially when you start dating...if you cant read a post about oral sex how will you discuss in a dating set up with someone what you physically will not be doing with them/for them/to them lol

Fragilelooks said...

sex is not a bad thing to think about. i bet my last dime that at least once in the 24hrs of the day we often tthink sex.

TRYBES said...

I doubt if anyone here would say they never had horny moments,christian or not,that one no follow..we're all human and tend to fall prey to such thoughts sometimes...

as regards to Palin's son in law,,.well i guess the dude is makin good fortunes out of the publicity he got durin the campaign period..dude is all over now,front pages,news media and all...good for him jare..at least he's smilin to the bank..

miss.fab said...

I get where Writefreak is coming from too and I agree with Myne. We're all human though so as a single, Christian sister, I can assure you that I have plenty of sexual desires. Lmfao. Okay TMI lol but yeah...

Anonymous said...

Well your other blog is the counselor and her thoughts right? So maybe that's why Fresh was talking to you about another woman lol! It was good of you to counsel him sha.

I think it's human to think about sex, regardless of your sexual status. I think we were born desiring it. If you are a virgin and have decided to wait for whatever reason, then you may have to remind yourself daily or hourly (lol) that you're planning to wait.

histreasure said...

it's only natural to think about sex, it's even in the interest of a young person to learn and know about it..naiveté is quite different from innocence,infact knowledge can help you preserve your innocence,IMO.

and i love Jennifer Hudson!!

Parakeet said...

Men are like mirage...and of cos politicians. Nuff said.

As a Christian sister you can feel those things but meant to suppress them. I dont see it as a sin though.

Apinke said...

i think of SEX a looooooooooooot of times, even tho i have not cashed my V-Cheque. its normal, my hormones are on a constant rage cos biologically at this stage, i should be "doing some terrible things in righteousness" but as bros never gree come nko...........

@sirius: u right on point.

@shona vixen: u r a good girl, keep it up, sex is a bad thing o, just fleee! LWKMD!

Anonymous said...

A must have: a warm body for the winter months. Everybody knows that. Anyhue...plan B is electric blanket.

Nefertiti said...

lol @ u securing a warm body. u are too funny.

As for that stewpid boy, I think the media is giving him more attention than he deserves. All he did was donate some swimmers. This happens everyday, but what do I know?

I agree with Bumight and K. Thoughts are not like a switch. I thought about sex as a virgin, I thot about it before I got married, I think about it now. We all need the grace of God to control such thots. Is it a sin? Gurl, I couldn't tell u. All I know is we ALL need the grace of God. But yeah, altho I kinda get where WF is coming from, I don't expressly know if it's a sin since it's involuntary... wo, emi o mo joh...

N.I.M.M.O said...

Sister Tigeress, please don't be writing stuff that can lead our bloggers astray, like Shona who asked a very good question above.

And me.

What is a 'nukie'? Is it a nuclear conflagration?

CaramelD said...

Hmph! Human beings have desires wired into us. In fact I want to turn mine off.

Afronuts said...

I guess the issue is - Why would you think about sex when you're not ready for it?

Sex begins in ur mind. Once u open it for dirty thots, u'll want to have it. But when its busy doing something else, it wont go there.

Remember what happens to an idle mind?

Miss Natural said...

I love it...if he's not yours then keep it moving, we ain't got no other choice. Thinking about sex, wanting it are all normal things. Christian or no christian, the difference is prob in how u react to the thoughts.
As for the vaccine, i am so not getting one. I just pray I dont regret it! Swine flu be over soon!

Tigeress said...

UnderC07- thanks for stopping by. lol@cold and absence of body heat

LEggy- yeh i think it's a natural thing.

Azazel- assorted/toushe babe who knows how to spell H1N1- i've never seen u here before. Thanks for stopping by.

MyneW-prudish is an understatment. I reckon pretentious is a good word.

Original M- i think so too?

BBB- lol! U know our people too form.

Bibi- if i didnt know better- i wld have thot it was Palin herself the dude knocked up. We dont even hear the baby mama's voice. More grease to his elbow jare.

Sirius- Preach it Sirius!! U have spoken wisely.

Chayoma- yes o- it can even be irritating. All these teenage shows are sexually charged- one of te reasons why i dont watch Gossip Girls. Even hair shampoo ads....

Bumight- what do u trust me for? I pray do tell!! :):) YEh I get where Writefreak is coming from- if u're not married u shldnt......

Shona- i'll tell u when i see u in a couple of weeks

Kookie- my bad- never thot she was judging me.

Fragilelooks- are we talking about men here? Cos i do go on for days without thinking it. But i'd say thats about right tho.

Tigeress said...

Trybes- thank u very much o Trybes for being honest.
Palin's baby daddy in law- thats more like it.

Miss Fab-lol!!

GNG- lol@ conseling Fresh.

Histreasure-what does IMO mean?

Parakeet- supress- LOL!!! U have spoken the truth.

Omotee- what r u doing thinking of sex a looooooooooooooot ehn?!! lmho!

Lucid- electric blanket it is then.

Neffy- glad u found that funny cos i know some folk will take it serious. As for d boy- i blame Palin. Na she give him face time.

NIMMO- I'm sorry my sister. hehehe. I shall let my fellow sister/broda fall.

CaramelID- ask Afronuts how to switch it off. hehehe

Afronute- i guess a lot of us have idle minds? so i guess u ARE right that an idle mind is a devils workshop. I guess i have to aspire to be like. Danka!

MissN- yeh i'm still yet to make up my mind on getting one. GNG told me of a professor that recently died so i dont know.....

Tinu said...

lmaooo @ 'what is not yours is not yours..keep it moving' hahhahahaa!! AMEN TO THAT!