....continued from my prior blog "Life, fears & pressures of being a Hen"
So my friend/boy Sexy T (Sexy T: A day in the Life) and i are tight as..... we are proper buddies. My adopted broda- yeh right!! if shld catch dat boy........ anyway, let me start of by telling you why i call him Sexy T. Sexy T is 6"4 (even for me that is too tall but looks good on him), a bit fair in complexion (not my kinda thing but with the kinda imgaination i have- he dark as hell!), the body of a greek god (i dont know if its my imagination playing tricks on me but whatever the case may be i'm gonna die with that imagination), and ass that constantly dares me to grab and squeeze. LMHO!!!!!! Thank God for self control, but i know my friend' if i did grab we'll both end up on the floor rolling with tears of laughter.
I met Sexy T June 3rd 2006. I saw him and i was on a mission cos there is no way you can tell me someone as long as that will not be big! God have mercy on me!!! lol!! But Sexy T is a proper good boy and for reasons best known to him and oblivious to me- nothing ever transpired between him & I- not even the holding of hands. hissssssssss!!! He is so so so so so good with a lot of these girls that many atimes i have questioned his sexuality. Sexy T and i are real close so we share our stories and i'm aware of his few escapades- unfortunately for him i seem to disappoint him with my dry prude self. T doesnt have to chase these girls, he doesnt have to spend a dime to get these girls, and in fact doesnt have to say much. These girls just constantly flock around him as if he's a big standing magnetic poll.......... So it pains me when i hear these silly girls (mostly young ones) are giving him mega green light and he turns his back. YE!!!!! Dude!!! Dis na free food. Guys go dey beef you.
Anyway, enof story story. My main story gon sef no go pass 1 paragraph. So Sexy T dated this virgin spring chicken. I warned him- be careful o. no.1, babe na real spring chicken and no.2 her ballon never pop yet. Virgin girls are harder to cut off especially when they feel they are in-love. This girl go go psycho on u. Only if he had listened. Sexy T has a short attention span when it comes to the ladies, so after a while his mind starts to drift. The break- up was a nightmare. Now, its about a year down the line since the break-up and he's still getting grief from this babe, who up until today I did not know I was her enemy. lol! children, children, children. Men, stay away from children. She's hacked into my boy's email account, changed password and sent out emails. Vicious, vicious, vicious!!! I thot by now she would have gotten over it but apparently not. And what did Sexy T do? He drove to her house, opened her car with the spare keys he still has and put a steering wheel lock on it and drove back home to take a nap. DRAMA!!! My friends and I live an ordinary drama free lives (probably becos old age is creeping in) so to me this is interesting gist!!! Lets just see how things unfold.
20 comments:
Me First...lol...aaahhh...u guys darn too close..i consider a hook if things don't go well with doc...and serves him right...popping the girl's cherry and wizzin...
Sexy T, u hear that? lol!!! U need to start ur blog asap.
LMAO, wow, don't mess with Sexy T o. Locking up the car and going to take a nap, dang. But how can he be passing up free girls like that, thank God for control but control sef get control o.
Adult messing with V yansh??? Big no no if he never wan marry.
Looooooooooooool this is damn well funny.
Imgine her getting to the car and there's a lock on it....THEN she'll get the message!!!
lol! See my fellow vicious bloggers.
LMBO! i can imagine the look on her face when she sees the lock!
haba Sexy T! Virgins are the worst to mess with! but this is too funny!
INVISIBLE, HOLD UP!!! Let me get ur last statment clear. So if a man does not intend on marrying a virgin- u shouldnt date them? I dont get- virgins are to be wifeys only and those of us that are not are to be........? Please make urself clear o b4 i go gangsta on u.
The kids of today! It used to be stalking the man outside his house or whatever now they are committing crimes like hacking! LOL...shame sexy T...
Writer of the year!!
Drama, drama, drama indeed!
Remember what i told you about V's..see?
My fellow bloggers- i see nothing wrong with my friend dating a 21/22 yr old who happens to be a virgin who is only 4/5yrs younger than my boy. she's a late starter. we all have to remember- relationships do end up sour even if they started well. shii happens.
@bondgirl- u havent seen Sexy T, so i'll let that slide.
Enigma, tank u. Hope u read my prior blog to this.
Yeepaa, you want to go gangsta on me?
Okay, lemme clarify. Virgins (as I know them) tend to hold value to losing it and most virgins (as I know them) get hung up on the guy that takes it. It's some sort of emotional attachment. Of course you don't have to marry them but they get sooo hung up that if you break up with them, you're asking for drama. You said it too: "Virgin girls are harder to cut off especially when they feel they are in-love"
If it was a fellow youngin that took it, they can beef themselves and crap but I don't think a big boy like T needs to be getting into all these "high school" moves.
Still wanna go gangsta on me?
By the way, I didn't mean "high school" moves in a condescending way against T. I meant him having to deal with the chick hacking his email and all that.
eeemmm..... not yet off the hook. If a young V girls feels she has to eat the kinda meat grown folks eat- then she has to deal with the consequences. She too wants to follow fine boy. lol. Only sacred thing about a V is just that- her virginity and its only sacred to her. If her attitude stinks- then she can go jump into Thames for all I care. If she holds value to it- then what she needs to do is keep her legs crossed and know her level.
Now let me educate u. ALL women are vicious, vindictive, 'vengful spiteful and so on. Its all a matter of control, maturity and self respect. I've seen grown ass non-virgins go absolutely crazy on their ex's. and even men go crazy on their ex's.
calling a 22-24yr old woman a youngin.....eemmmm......I'm not too sure about that. A spring chicken? Yes. but she's grown. youngin- i'm thinking below 21.
Law of karma.Why did he sleep with someone that naive and not expect some weird stuff.
You've got an award tigeress,
roar your way to this link...
http://wwwredsapphire.blogspot.com.
Enjoy!!!!
I have entered trouble with Tigress o, this one that I'm being educated. lol.
I didn't see the age reference until now, my bad. That age is def not a youngin.
I rest my case :-)
LMAO...ok this is a serious thing...revenge is def a bitch..they are both as bad as each other heheheheheheheh
http://the-sexy-t.blogspot.com/
Sexy T is now on blogsville. See his side of the story.
oh wow..he really does sound sexy..
i followed the link to his blog from ur latest post..hahaha she really is psycho!
@buttercup. yeh, i reckon he's cute/sexy. I tried hooking him up with a babe recently. when they met- he wasnt feeling her and instead of her to get the message- she managed to decide that i was the one pouring sand in her garri. Fine boy wahala!! it didnt occur to her that if i had interest in him- then i wouldn't have hooked her up!
Post a Comment