So yawl remember I asked for business partner a few months ago- someone who new about systems/business intelligence/ connectivity services implementation? Well I did get someone (Dot) but OMD WTF??!!!! Dude just drained me emotionally with his emotional tantrums- he acted as if I was his gf. So my people if you know anyone who has knowledge about the above- pls pls send my way. But PLEASE not someone that would drain me emotionally as if I'm his girlfriend nor someone who feels the need to tell me how more attractive I am than his gf and go on about issues he has with his gf or feels the need to be so involved in my personal life. Even if i had bf that drained me like this- I'll dump his sorry ass in a flick of a finger. So yeh, no crazy people please!!!! LOL!
Tigeress2much@gmail.com
Thanks!!!
So I just meet up with Dot where I re-instate my wish for us to maintain an only professional relationship if we are to continue business- dude walks out on me and sends me this text:
Don't u EVER address me that way in ur freaking life, EVER AGAIN. I might've condescended to do u a favor & that's just me but that in no way gives u the right to address me that way or keep me waiting outside that long................FYI I've never minced words & 've meant all I've said so don't even get it twisted tht I came to ask for a rescindment or something. I was asked to have a meeting with u on what ur attitudinal issues blind u from. What u've not learned the easy way, u'll learn the hard(Yoruba saying).
Prior to this I got the below email response from him after asking us to go our separate ways and return my client's laptop back to me:
I promise u in Jesus' name that I'll not be carrying that notebook to u & for your information, as clearly stated weeks ago, I'll be outa town on Friday & that'll be till 2011. I'm not crossed@u or anyone. IF & WHEN u're seriously ready to work, u will...........U're really fortunate we're not in CA or else u'd have CliffordChance (or a more suitable) experience to deal with.
Dude obviously is on crack. He calls me that he's in front of my work place- and I was driving off to get lunch. Told him to join me- he said no that he was speaking to someone and will wait for me.My people, should I be worried? Cos this na Naija o. Before I have someone jumping me. Dude has refused to return my clients' laptop to me. I tire. Please what does CliffordChance mean? Or is it only my bush self that doesn't know?
HELP!!! :-(
11 comments:
lol eya pele. Wait you are moved to lagos. when, how, what..lol
babe compliments of the season oh. good luck with finding the non emotionally draining individual hehe.
park and shop???
well, compliments of the season
Hmm is this for real..abi its nigerian film? the dude really has some serious stuff going on..loll.. anyways nice blog...will be a follower asap...and u can check mine out www.secretlilies.blogspot.com
Hmmm, ladies! sounds rather lopsided. It cant b dat bad. Also interesting to see u do not post any of ur text but only dat of dude. U should look inward. Tell both sides of d stori.
Wow dude is really crazy! pele...I hope clams down and returns the laptop...
I have no idea what a cliffordchance is neither!
Happy New Year hun!!!
Clifford Chance appears to be a "Global law firm based in London with offices in most major business centres" (thanks to Google). He probably meant he'd have sued you or something.
Cheers!
lol@doll, i suspected park n shop too :)
babe take am eazy wit dat guy o
From what av read it appears he intends suing. CliffordChance is largest lawfirm in the world! U should look inward. With a firm like dat, he's already likely started processing it or just waiting on hold. why not post any of ur text? U get me bit concerned. From what av read so far, u kept dude waiting, were rude, told of friday trip long before, were not serious about work etc and theres just a whole chunk missing. Also for him to want to sue u using Clifford Chance he must really have all his facts straight and be right. Are u sure u didn't provoke dude? Are u sure ur dudes not been in contact with ur clients all dis while? Dude said wont be carrying laptop to u. Might carry to client?
ladies!
BSNC- lol!! Yes o- since ending of July. U've missed alot. Guess u've missed all my ranting about NYSC/Naija people.
Doll- compliments of the season to u too.
TMK- no bi Naija movie o. Dude na real wa! will check out ur blog.
Grace- eeemmmm...i can see u r fresh off the boat. welcome.
Blessing- Crazy is an understatement- e don kolo!! Dude has gone as far as stalking my blog page and leaving comments- comments which he made in emails sent to me. Even went as far as ffwd emails he sent to me to my client- which irritated my client big time!
Dami- thanks jare. Let the mugun come and sue me. Sue me becos i told him to bugger off? Thanks for stopping by ;)
LG-how naow?
LOOOOOOL! Im sorry but this was mad funny!
LOOOOL! Na so pple craze reach?
Lol. Sha sha sha...Aunty Tigress small small o! No make pesin come harrass you!
Loool!
LOLOLOLOL!!!..
What about business intelligence/ connectivity services implementation are you trying to do?
Email me and let me know sha!..
Post a Comment