Thursday, November 4, 2010

Escape from Iseyin Prison

Yup, as of Sunday October 31st 2010 I escaped from Iseyin NYSC camp; I was given Exeat pass for 7 days!!  My people help me give God the glory.  And yes I am here to rant further- as my experience at camp was WROOONNGGG!!! LMHO!!! Personally I reckon NYSC is pure punishment.  Number one- there are no toilets so as women we have to squat in pooped/urinated areas that are infested with flies- and do our business.  Over and over again.  There are no showers so we had to wake up 3am to take our baths outside in the open.  I was in a small room consisting of 18 women (9 bunk beds)……..go figure.  And omd never have I been surrounded by so many young people.  And I realized that here in Naija that once you finish Uni as a female- the next thing expected is marriage.  I had a chic who was pregnant ask me if there was something wrong with me.  Lol!!! 

So now I want to be an NYSC advisor for foreign trained students.  I have learnt a lot.  So if there’s anyone out there who needs advice on how to register, what to take to camp, how to escape camp, how to avoid the drills etc- send them directly to me.  If you are going to Iseyin for orientation- I even have the camp director’s number.  All of this will be at a cost of course.  Small fee.

Now comes the Otondos aka the soldiers.  I was told to sit in the middle of the field by the oga of the soldiers cos I wasn’t running to join drill- when he called me over I had the audacity to answer his questions.  When he asked me to do frog jump- me I asked him what that was.  I should have asked him to show me what frog jumps are do I can do it.  The idiot then threatened to flog me- I told him he cant flog me and as a matter of fact I will beg him not to flog.

Camp is mostly filled with horny young adults- both gay and lesbians.  Lol!!  Ok I do not know about the last bit.  But I’m constantly having to dodge hormone thoughts coming from these young adults.  A roommate of mine watched a girl give a guy a hand job.  Lucky dude I reckon.

Naijababe- I never heard from you.  Na wa o.

So i return to camp Monday and i've just been informed by some of my roommates that they have been sleeping at a hotel- i guess there is a solution after all.

OTONDO!!!!

15 comments:

Azazel said...

LOL wow, the more I hear of this NYSC thing, the less inclined I am to go take it.

Myne said...

OTONDO! abi Corper shun! LOL...

leggy said...

lol.this was funny.
my sister did hers in abuja.she really loved it.but my dad had to pull some strings to get her there.

Blessing said...

Wow, that's crazy! Prison indeed!

doll (retired blogger) said...

ajuwaya

Apinke said...

prison break - well done
i hated camp too

LG said...

lol@ being'NYSC advisor' norrin do u but u for atleast allow check weda ur 'khaki' fit u :)

~Sirius~ said...

LMAO!!!

I thank God I'm So done with NYSC!

Mamuje said...

You are already charging fee for number? Then you are a full blown naija babe in every sense of the word. You have acclamatized already na. whats the problem?

LucidLilith said...

It sounds like the boarding school I went to. Welcome back from hell.

SHE said...

I hated Camp too. Always wondered at all the randy behavior around.

And I wonder why employers insist on it. Or is it the Government?

Anonymous said...

blokes and girls all cooped up in very close quarters will always get up to much... at least you had seven days to escape.. I picked up malaria at camp - which was in one god forsaken part of Kwara state.. o, the memories! :(

Unknown said...

Lol.. Na the koko..
I had one serious beef with the commandant and I was 'detained' i HAD A CONDITION WHICH I didn't disclose. I fainted, from thence, I wasn't bothered till passing out..

LusciousRon said...

Camp, horror stories. I would say one of the most dehumanizing moments of my life! HATED it. I escaped after 7 days and never went back.

Good Naija Girl said...

I was hoping that the age limit for NYSC was 30? Was that just wishful thinking on my part? :(