Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is a must watch!!!

Am I back? Nah ma'e! :):) But I saw this and thought it was phenomenol. Enjoy!

6 comments:

miss.fab said...

Okay the singing really got on my nerves so I just skipped to the end, but that's pretty impressive!

Mamuje said...

Impressive...and yeah the singing...LOL

Myne said...

Why are you not back now?

This reminds me of the guy that painted a skyline of NY for me in 5mins. Talent.

Unknown said...

Where on earth you been?
Take care.

Fragilelooks said...

WOW. I HADNT AN IDEA WOT THE PAINTING WAS TILL HE TURNED IT.

histreasure said...

that was a real OMG!!!moment for me..lol@ Fragilelooks..at least, i thot it was madonna and child(u know the classic, mary and jesus painting) snd then the silhoutte got distorted when he started putting on the other colours and spurges...

and then he turned it! So impressive...

be coming back like that, eh..i like it!!