How are you my people?
I'm trying very hard not to become a fallen blogger. I can't believe I forget/forgot about blogsville. Me, Shona, Parakeet, Funms, and Afrobabe have an entire day's conversation and we don't mention blogsville. We don't mention the one thing that brought us together; that made us friends (sigh!!).
Anyway, this isn't an update, but for now click on this link and look out for an update there soon. Hopefully soon?
Rita (Erolyrics)- thanks for stopping by The Counselor. :)
22 comments:
Aunty Tigeress. na wa for you oh. You don AWOL finish.
Well, hope all is well.
Ms T,
wassup!
lol @ u guys 4getting blogsville...dunworry we here are still tryna keep it rocking!
Hows u tho??
its been a minute!
It's been a while, hope you're OK? Take care and enjoy the rest of the week.
Tigeress yes it's been awhile..
We miss u..
hmmmmmmmmm......... i feel u. Twitter has taken over my cyber life and i feel like ive made enough friends to last me a lifetime from blogville that there's really nothing much to say....i'll be back tho.
gosh i need to read people's blogs more often
Blogsville has done 'tis part in bringing 'you' together and really has no need to be discussed again and again.
tak care girl
Come back to us....
Aloha!
Everything has a time and season..so, don't feel too bad.
You know I still have not met with Parakeet, Afrobabe, No Limit and Aloted? Spoke with all except Parakeet. I dont have her number yet.
How are you dear?
Good to know that your trying not go MIA completely!
It makes perfect sense to me that now that you 5 are "in-person" buddies, you don't have to keep going back to that which brought you together.
Glad things are going well!
a lot of oda bloggers i wish i could meet in person. mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i bet u ladies had fun.blogsville rocks.
a lot of oda bloggers i wish i could meet in person. mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i bet u ladies had fun.blogsville rocks.
lol...I completly forget I met you guys on blogger..
Internet..internet friends..lmao..
thanks for every.
You're welcome...
we de kampe but we declare that thou shalt not become a fallen blogger o..
Do i hear a big Amen?
how u dey jare? no de go MIA on us like that nah?
dont matter what brought u together
so long as u are together.......
I dont think we'd ever forget blogville...
Eiya, we miss you oh. Abeg come back oh.
Post a Comment