Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Lover- Morgan

Yup u read right. My lover- Morgan Stanley has taken over my life within just a week- so it looks like I have to hang up my blogging 'pen'. Yes God has been faithful to me; 'cause in this hard times- He made a way for me; and promoted me. My surfing days at work are over and the last thing on my mind when I get home at night is going online. Any of u guys work at MS? If so- send me ur ID so I can add u on chat.

"I got me a yatch named Ruby. I'm actually renting it at the moment with the hope of owning it by October 9, 2010." Shona, and whoever else gets this- stop laughing!!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a big step up.. congratulations...

Azazel said...

Happy for u hun

Harry said...

Congrats

Vera Ezimora said...

I don't understand. Does that mean you're no longer going to blog?!?!?!?! As in ... never ever???? Explain.

Myne said...

Vera help me ask am oo, but congrats dearie, no be small thing.

ShonaVixen said...

LOL!!LOL!!LOL!!LOL!!

Scarlet said...

Congratulations! Hope ure settling down well. u never know u might be back blogging

Quaggar said...

Congrats and all d best.. e no easy.

~Sirius~ said...

O oh!

I should have beef for MS, but!

You will be missed here....

Congrats on your upgrade though.

Giagerry said...

congrats--
lol im so lost, what is MS?
LOL

Ms. 'dufa said...

Congrats!!! All the best!

leggy said...

whats MS?some kinda company?

Good Naija Girl said...

Congratulations to you, ma'am! Moving on up!

NaijaBabe said...

Congrats dear. Well done and all the best

Fragilelooks said...

CONGRATS, BUT LEAVING BLOGSVILLE *SNIFF SNIFF*. ALL THE BEST.

histreasure said...

am so happy for u, can feel things r beta..the Lord is faithful..

but eh, no just leave us like that now..take a sabbatical if u must..lol..but dont go..will miss u so

LucidLilith said...

Yatch?! I need a new job.

Tatababe said...

Congrats!!!

Fabulo-la said...

Congratulations babes!

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

Congratulations!!!

You would surely be missed

AliceDCL said...

not possible
u will be back
whats MS

TRYBES said...

Congratulations ...Thats a big step in the right direction..

Tari. N said...

Yes oh...like the rest of them, i ask...what's MS? is that Morgan stanley? and what is that?

hopefully google.com has an answer for me.... will be back hun!!

Later luv!!
F.

Rebirth said...

yes, the yatch is urs to own in oct 2010....ive said my own o.....

The Activist said...

Big girl!

Toluwa said...

congrats jo! better job, better things!

stop by once in a while...weekends, u know!

Tigeress said...

Thank you so so much guys!

MS= Morgan Stanley