Saturday, November 8, 2008

Barack Obama Is NOT My President He's The Antichrist Fuck

There is something seriously wrong here- right?




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exhZjh44bu8

20 comments:

Abujamaiden said...

I watched it half way. The muslim part is what I don't get. And everyone has already forgotten Obama's Pastor of over 10years that was making trouble earlier.

Muslims get they and their kids baptised and go to church eh?

It doesn't change anything but thank God I'm Nigerian. I'm going to pray now o!

Rebirth said...

i think she's on some very cheap drugs or how can u explain this?.........lol

Rebirth said...

and im 2nd......... yay

Tigeress said...

They need to cast the demon out of her. lol!

Lady said...

wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOW...........God forgive me but she is acting like the anti-chrst herself!
I FEEL SOOOO SORRY FOR THAT POOR CHILD..NEEDS TO BE TASKEN AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HW KIDS GROWN UP WITH ANGER ISSUES AND END UP BEING MURDERERS!!!!!!!!!!!
*shakes head*

Kookie said...

THIS HEAVY BREATHING, NO MAKING SENSE, OVER MADE UP COW IS SMOKING SNOOP DOG QUANTITIES...

May she go to church and ask the demons to be cast out of her...wow...Eish but I have laughed today...wooooooooow

Lisa said...

LMFAO! She's definitely on crack......wat da fcuk is she talking about?
Making her child even say that....what type of mother is she?
She's crazy! She really needs help.

LovePaprika said...

OMG..this is totally scary and out of it..dont know what im scared of..oh wait!! HER!!! gees mehn..

ChiefO said...

lol, see what the tide brought in? maibe she should stay away from that cheap stuff she is doing. if she wants people to take her serious, she shouldnt bath her face in lip gloss abeg. cos i dont get the part where she is well made up like she is going on oprah.

Buttercup said...

MY GOODNESS!!! Wtf is the world turnin into??

Toluwa said...

I like the new look...chic in the vid is def crazy!

Nefertiti said...

Homegurl's ancestors are chasing her. She needs Jeezus!

exschoolnerd said...

lol!!!

she wnts to be a youtube celeb.you'll knw somebody that is very jobless..shes just looking for attention..hw can she mk her kid say that..so so wrong!!!

Yankeenaijababe said...

She needs some serios deliverance. Is she nuts. She seem to have smoked some serious weed.My professor said the same thing the other day. ..that America is going to be something else. Whom? Make them no make me vex

Anonymous said...

no doubt it is a scary video, but she aint the first person im hearing say it!! God save us abeg!!

chichi.

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

I dont know whats worse
the fact that she is some deluded B*t*h
or the fact that she made you child speak such vulgar words

wordsmith said...

ok i find the fact that she has the kid swearing for her own agenda completely unacceptable.

Unknown said...

you look nice on camera..j/k



yeah she's crazy. maybe I should try to contact her and interview her.

Tigeress said...

Mr. Chap- u've got jokes. lol!

Bombchell said...

lol WTF @ topic, video is no longer working, I guess i can only imagine what happened from the comments.