Sunday, December 18, 2011

My own Lingerie Label: Remembermi

Yup, business isn't personal.  'Can't remember where I got that from.  Moving on........

Hello everyone!

I wonder if anyone would read this as I no longer blog. lol!

So yeh, i finally have my own lingerie label.  Me- Tigeress has her own lingerie label - i've seen my samples and I'm extremely happy and excited!!!  WOOHOO!!!  It's been 4 years I've wanted to do this but i finally had the guts to take the step this year.  It's been hard, and I've even procrastinated out of fear.  Shii, in fact I think I've lost some 'friends' in the process.  O yea of little faith or are they just small minded idle beefers?  What can i say?  Good riddance to bad rubbish!!  Like the Tigeress cares. So what next?  For all lingerie retailers and wholesale buyers you can send enquirers to info@remembermi.com and purchase at wholesale prices.  And for consumers, do not worry you will able to place orders soon- where ever you are on www.remembermi.com - we are not limited to Nigeria only. :-)

To win a chance of a free gift, please click on this link and fill out the questionnaire.

Follow us on FB http://www.facebook.com/remembermi.eden?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Remembermi-Lingerie-Accessories/105250042913066
Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Beulah! said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. That's fantastic. Wishing you much success.

HeelsandBallsInternational said...

Hey Tigeress, i read....lol

I have also been away for so long and I'm kinda back now.

You took the lingerie off my head, anyways I also do x toys and costumes, so patronise moi.

Will like your page though and shop for designs i lack.

Much love

Olufunke said...

Congrats girl!
Good to follow your dreams>
May it blossom and grow.

Checked out your site. Beautiful work.
Go girl!