:):):):) I'm a happy girl. lol! You wld think i won the lottery or i got a fantastic job offer. I wish! As you all know i'm not an employee of UBS- I'm just a bloody contractor........anyway, that's not the point.
The joys of working at UBS Warburg, UBS Painwebber, UBS Financial Services or whatever u want to call it. We did not have Columbus day off (which was yesterday), but at 7:30am i was still in bed contemplating whether or not to formulate a story and work from home, but by 7:45am i crawled out of bed and jumped into the shower. Only for me to get to work and find out my oga had caled in sick. hissssssssss! lol!!! So today, i struggle to get up but this time around i'm able to drag myself out of bed by 7am. Don't ask me- but only God knows whats wrong with me. My recent thoughts have been consumed by getting a permanent (better) job, as well as trying to come up with a business idea. Yeh, thats probably why i'm feeling slow.
Anyway, the koko of my story (which is dry btw) is that i get to work this morning and my building- the WHOLE building is shut down due to a water pipe break (whatever that is) till further notice. HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't help it- but i did a thumbs up to security and gave them a BIG grin. lol!!! Went to my desk, shut down running programs, contacted my oga in the Chi and told him Eff off!!! lol! okay, thats a lie- but with gladness i told him the 'sad' situation and went home to work from home- that was my only option. lol!! I am a happy girl!!!! Working from the comforts of my home in my boxers while watching all my tv shows and netflix dvd's..........PRICELESS!!!! As if it couldn't get better, i just called the hotline and was informed that the building will be closed again tomorrow. HHHAAAAAAAAA!!! :):):) I'm being forced to work from home. Ohhh what joy has filled my soul o. :) Or am i just plain unserious?
16 comments:
first!!!!!!!!
yay for water pipe break...... priceless!!!!!lol... dont get too used sha cuz who knows, they may call u in 2 days...... im evil...... enjoy it dear. its past my bed time and im blog hopping..... eye bags o......... xx
PSCHEWWWWW...Lazy somebody like you!
Enjoy the leave!
Hit me!
I'm jealous o.
I'm about to start a full time job in 3 weeks that I'll need to be waking up at 6am for. Maybe they can have a water burst too, better yet, hurricane should come by jare.
Enjoy today's show of Maury, lol.
By the way, funms, we get talk o. I'll mail you.
Funms- congrats. lol!
Enigma- i responded to ur email..... so u hit me.
Invisible- i made sure i stayed clear of Mauray. I'm gonna watch my Naija dvd's today.
lol..somebori is very lazy!
enjoy it while it lasts sha!
lazy gerl!!!!!
people people people pls tell me how working from home while watching tv equates to laziness?
u are plain lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol. emm.....God help me o. Most important thing- my oga is happy with my work and i'm getting paid.
lol!
Hope you enjoyed the day away from the office
I sure did darling, i sure did. :) But I'm also glad to be back at work today. Working from home means exactly that! u're stuck in front of the computer. 5mins of being ideal means getting logged off. My oga.....
Tigress I dey hail o!
Hehehe yay for u!
the Invisible man- i hear u! :)
my dream work place situation!!
@ InCogNaija- LOL!!!
Post a Comment