Monday, November 26, 2012

Cambridge Diet: Strange but true

OMD it's been ages since i've posted.  I guess I am officially a fallen blogger??  Anyway I wanted to share this interesting post with you guys - I hope you enjoy my friend's blog as much I do..

"Since i started dieting people have gone out of their way to keep me informed about  what they are eating. Just last night, my friend, Tigeress in the UK who has always been very slim and has never really being into food decided to regale me with what she had been eating and how she had suddenly become a glutton.  I was minding my business at around 9.00pm last night, watching tv, topping up on water and trying very hard not to watch Come dine with me (more honestly, i was trying not to think about the suya i had in my fridge...don't ask me how it got there!) when my dear "lepa" Tigeress started to ping me frantically on my blackberry"..........click here to continue....

No comments: